What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

Are there any new female rapers? like yuri/futa? can't even recall of any new one.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Now, If only someone made a sex version of May from Guity gears... :D
Bro, I think that's already out. I've got an edited version somewhere, but RMDB's got it in his mugen and I think there were patches in the ryona uploader not too long ago.

Are there any new female rapers? like yuri/futa? can't even recall of any new one.
Uhhh, I think Morrigan was updated a little bit from the uploader a month or so ago, but it was more on her victim anims rather than her raper anims. The next most recent futa would probably be Jessica Smoke's Claudia. I'm sure there are newer, but yuri/futa just isn't my thing.

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Bro, I think that's already out. I've got an edited version somewhere, but RMDB's got it in his mugen and I think there were patches in the ryona uploader not too long ago.
Does he share his mugen? I think I found the patches, But I can't find the original... Is there a way to search for her on ryona uploader or do I have to search every single page of the site?

Last edited:

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so all of moko moko's videos are gone. Which is a bummer. :(

Also Betmark can you post your Midnight Bliss changes? I am trying to find them but it seems you removed your character page.

Last edited:

BETMARK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also Betmark can you post your Midnight Bliss changes? I am trying to find them but it seems you removed your character page.
Yes, yes I did.
I had to change a couple of sprites in every single character (for reason), so I removed the page, in way to not let you download the 'last updated' for nothing (since you'd have to download them again today).

I've worked 2 days (not kidding, didn't go to bed last night) to make it back as soon as possible and today I'll put it back (as soon as I'll upload the .rar files first).

The game is almost done and I think I actually can post it in time to celebrate the new year.

-BETMARK-

Last edited:

LEDAHGRIM

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, yes I did.
I had to change a couple of sprites in every single character (for reason), so I removed the page, in way to not let you download the 'last updated' for nothing (since you'd have to download them again today).

I've worked 2 days (not kidding, didn't go to bed last night) to make it back as soon as possible and today I'll put it back (as soon as I'll upload the .rar files first).

The game is almost done and I think I actually can post it in time to celebrate the new year.

-BETMARK-
You're uploading your own version of mugen whit hentai animations? I PM'd
FruitSmoothie but it seems he isn't responding to PM requests for now.

Also by midnight bliss you mean the gender bended version of zero from
megaman zero or that thing from darkstalkers? I think it was an special dmitry
did or something like that?

BETMARK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, the page is back (but the game isn't ready yet).
When I'll upload the game on my page, I think I'll start a new thread here, about that topic. But still I'll be in this one, to help, if I can.

You're uploading your own version of mugen whit hentai animations? I PM'd FruitSmoothie but it seems he isn't responding to PM requests for now.
About that, I like to take requests, but lately is something hard to accomplish, due to the many versions of the characters on the web.
That means I Always try, but it may happens I'll be unable (with my actual skills) to madify some characters: they sometime become glitched, or with wrong palette/colours, or size.

Also by midnight bliss you mean the gender bended version of Zero from Megaman Zero or that thing from Darkstalkers? I think it was a special Demitry did or something like that?
... I don't know what is that thing of Zero, but it seem to me the same of Demitry, due to your description.
It's a move that indeed change gender, or make the females more sexy (or sometime just a parody).
Demitry do it to suck the blood of maidens... and since in my game there are no males, nobody change gender (except for the couple of male-rapists, that aren't humans anyway).

-BETMARK-

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

can someone link me the latest updated sex mugen game? i don't know where to find and i'm not sure if i should download the mugen ryona game as it's too much for my hard disk.

Neoseraphim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm kinda bouncing around back and forth on a handful of projects right now but one of them is an Isabeau XIII that, when finished, I plan to turn into a rapist character! :D Was thinking more on the tentacle-y side but there will certainly be some futa action too.

On that note, whoa, it's been a while since I've been on here but I've returned to life on my tumblr!!! More so than ever actually and I seem to suck marginally less at drawing than I used to! Weird. o_O So, did I miss anything good here the last few months? Anything I should go hunt down or whatever?

Akitsuki92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Saw a new video of gettag's on fc2. I hope someone can make that sakura with those nice sprites. 4shared.com/rar/5Ahef1-3ba/marco_vs_sakura__irriana_.html? Here is the video on my 4shared

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I saw a video where Bridget has a sex move. I found out how to do the throw with -> B, but not initiate the move. Does anyone know the input?

Video:
(First shows at 1 min mark)

Last edited:

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I saw a video where Bridget has a sex move. I found out how to do the throw with -> B, but not initiate the move. Does anyone know the input?

Video:
(First shows at 1 min mark)
Do you have that guy's Bridget? If you don't no matter what you won't be able to intiate that move.

BETMARK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi there! The game is ready!
Not a 'beta' anymore... it's not meant to be its final form, but at least is a real fixed complete game.

I think I should start a new topic in this forum, focused only on that project.
Do you think it's ok, or do you think isn't necessary?

Anyway, the game is here:

-BETMARK-

Last edited:
OP
OnyxShadow

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hi there! The game is ready!
Not a 'beta' anymore... it's not meant to be its final form, but at least is a real fixed complete game.

I think I should start a new topic in this forum, focused only on that project.
Do you think it's ok, or do you think isn't necessary?

Anyway, the game is here: .... ok, I'm not allowed to post URLs yet.

-BETMARK-
It would definitely be something that would be highlighted on the first post if you want to have it in this thread.

Also, the post you just made is your 15th which, I believe, gives you the ability to post links.

Edit: I found the link on your site. It is being added to the FP.

Last edited:

BETMARK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It would definitely be something that would be highlighted on the first post if you want to have it in this thread.

Also, the post you just made is your 15th which, I believe, gives you the ability to post links.

Edit: I found the link on your site. It is being added to the FP.
Thanks, cool.

Well, indeed isn't hard to find my site, you just have to type "mugen hentai" on a search browser and I'm in the first 2 suggested links :p

OP
OnyxShadow

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks, cool.

Well, indeed isn't hard to find my site, you just have to type "mugen hentai" on a search browser and I'm in the first 2 suggested links :p
Do you have movelists for your rapers? I'd like to add that to the FP, too, since the ones I tried are entirely altered from the traditional movelists.

BETMARK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do you have movelists for your rapers? I'd like to add that to the FP, too, since the ones I tried are entirely altered from the traditional movelists.
Nope, I figured it out trying.
I know the ones of Kurololi and I will tell you those, but I'm still not sure how KuromaruPlus and both the Minotaurs works.
But I don't think that's a problem, since you already posted the movelist of those 3 guys, in the first page.
Oh, also the Science for Adults thing: I just added it at the last second and so far I learned just one move.

KuroLoli movelist:
(only the rape moves)

((<=back, v=down, /=down-back, \=down-foward, >=foward))

HK = Final Move (like the fatality, then just press any button to start the show. Do it a second time to stop the animation)
Close + MP = Enter from the Mouth
Close + MK = Enter from Below
<> + LK or MK = Tentacle Rape (then press LK or MK)
<> + LP or MP = Venom rape (then press LP or MP)
LK+MK or LP+MP = Dog Rape (different speed)
</v + LK or MK = Human Rape
>\v + LK or MK = Narcotic Gas (different distances)
>\v + LP or MP = Tentacle Grab
vv + LK+MK = Midnight Bliss
vv + LP+MP = Tentacles Rape
v\>x2 + LK = Split Horse
v\>x2 + MK = Throne
v/< + LP = Giant Hand Squeeze
v/<x2 + MP = Giant Dick Fist
(this 'v/' is a bug, I can't delete it)
v/< + MP = Reverse Grab
Reverse Grab, then:
- LK or MK = Dick Penetration
- LP or MP = Giant Hand Spank
- HP = Inflation Milk Injection
- START = Giant Dildo Fist

-BETMARK-

Last edited:

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Got a problem in my mugen, with one of my characters, but i managed to fix it by myself. First time I've actually spent some time looking into the problem. Feels nice doing stuff like that without having to depend on others!

BETMARK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got a problem in my mugen, with one of my characters, but i managed to fix it by myself. First time I've actually spent some time looking into the problem. Feels nice doing stuff like that without having to depend on others!
:) Thumb Up!

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Eh, been lurking for a bit and too lazy to reply but I guess it's time to poke my head back in here.

Does he share his mugen? I think I found the patches, But I can't find the original... Is there a way to search for her on ryona uploader or do I have to search every single page of the site?
Yeah, Senoj has RMBD's mugen still available on post 162 of this thread. Unfortunately, I don't think there's any way to search the ryona uploader, and RMDB's mugen is a "one-download-for-everything" deal and takes forever to download due to the gigantic file size. Still, IMO it's an excellent mugen and it's what I'm using as a base to rebuild my own, so it's worth downloading even if you just want one character.

can someone link me the latest updated sex mugen game? i don't know where to find and i'm not sure if i should download the mugen ryona game as it's too much for my hard disk.
See above-post 162 for the download. RMDB's QoF, if that's what you're referring to, is huge in file size, but it's the most comprehensive mugen out there. If you want a smaller one, either you can build your own, or check out Betmark's; he just updated his, and though I haven't looked through it, I'm sure it's a smaller and more customizable download.

I'm kinda bouncing around back and forth on a handful of projects right now but one of them is an Isabeau XIII that, when finished, I plan to turn into a rapist character! :D Was thinking more on the tentacle-y side but there will certainly be some futa action too.

On that note, whoa, it's been a while since I've been on here but I've returned to life on my tumblr!!! More so than ever actually and I seem to suck marginally less at drawing than I used to! Weird. o_O So, did I miss anything good here the last few months? Anything I should go hunt down or whatever?
Dude, I missed you! I keep checking your website for updates and your recent updates are impressive. Not crazy about futa myself, but I never knew you could draw/sprite that well. Kudos. Hope you got everything in terms of life sorted out. As for anything you've missed...not really. I lost my own mugen with all of my own character edits and whatnot *cries*, but I'm rebuilding. Not that anyone cares. If you're talking about general world news since you've been gone, terrorists attacked Paris, another Star Wars movie came out, and 2015 is in the past. lol.

Thanks, cool.

Congrats. It's somewhat given, since you're one of the few English H-mugen repositories out there (or rather, the only one since RMDB's is offline). But hey, appreciate your hard work to continue improving your mugen. I likely won't use your mugen myself, but I'll check it out and give some feedback when I can; if I find or edit any characters, I'll post what I can so you can improve your own.

Good job. No seriously. It's a proud moment to be independent in mugen, and it's the first step to being curious and actively trying to edit and create on your own. Also, since we're a community here, if anyone else has the same problem, I earnestly hope you can respond to their queries with your experience. ;)