What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

BETMARK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

A lot of stuff ;)
Nice post, man :) and thank you for your comment.

I don't think my QoL will ever become something special. Mugen is more fun to customize, than play with one made by someone else.
And that's why I did it. At the begin it was just something for myself, like everybody else use to do, but then people started to ask for characters and edits... one thing bring to another...

But anyway! I had fun and toke the chance to introduce the story I was working on with the RPG Maker. MUGEN is easier, faster and with more immediate action, so I can consider this experience 'a litte break', before to go back on that.

This year I think I'll be back to many of my other projects, like Making a Mugen character on my own and add a second Characters Page in my site:
one with just the hentai and (more or less) compatible rape-characters.
Not the ones compatible with my version.
In that way I'll can be useful as backup, for the ones who lost their chars and to help the ones who are looking for some they miss.

-BETMARK-

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

:) Thumb Up!

Good job. No seriously. It's a proud moment to be independent in mugen, and it's the first step to being curious and actively trying to edit and create on your own. Also, since we're a community here, if anyone else has the same problem, I earnestly hope you can respond to their queries with your experience. ;)
Thanks, it really did feel great to accomplish something with my own research, it also felt like i gained some enthusiasm, so that's also nice.

And of coarse, if i remember how i did it, I'm sure I'll try my best to help. Even if the thing i did was probably one of the most basic things one can do, haha.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I saw a video where Bridget has a sex move. I found out how to do the throw with -> B, but not initiate the move. Does anyone know the input?

Video:
(First shows at 1 min mark)
Eh, futa's not my thing, so I don't really want to explore this further, but I suggest using the most recent Bridget from the ryona uploader (mugeryona1363.zip, 2 pages back from the first page on the uploader), which seems to have it, since the notes say it's got the "Bao" moves (doggy/missionary, etc), probably both as a raper and victim. And as stated, you need the correct Bridget character to perform the move. If the character isn't hentai or isn't updated, it simply won't have the move available. Keep in mind too, that many characters you see on FC2 are not released to the public and are for display only (until some kind souls can edit and modify them for us).

Last edited:

Raijinryu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Eh, futa's not my thing, so I don't really want to explore this further, but I suggest using the most recent Bridget from the ryona uploader (mugeryona1363.zip, 2 pages back from the first page on the uploader), which seems to have it, since the notes say it's got the "Bao" moves (doggy/missionary, etc), probably both as a raper and victim. And as stated, you need the correct Bridget character to perform the move. If the character isn't hentai or isn't updated, it simply won't have the move available. Keep in mind too, that many characters you see on FC2 are not released to the public and are for display only (until some kind souls can edit and modify them for us).
Pssst, Bridget is a guy.

I mean, how could someone possibly mistake him for a girl? /s
Successful trap.

Wonder if this is a "This CHANGES EVERYTHING" moment.

Trying to download it to see if it's the one.

EDIT: mugenryona1363 doesn't seem to be it, sadly, it does seem to have the latest Kuromaru positions (and yes, still as a trap). Checked the CMD and with Fighter Factory but nada.

Edit 2 : ...just for clarity's sake, when I said Kuromaru's positions, I meant Bridget as a victim. Kinda shoulda have mentioned, caught on when I read it and saw how it could be interpreted as the other way around.

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Pssst, Bridget is a guy.

I mean, how could someone possibly mistake him for a girl? /s
Successful trap.

Wonder if this is a "This CHANGES EVERYTHING" moment.

Trying to download it to see if it's the one.

EDIT: mugenryona1363 doesn't seem to be it, sadly, it does seem to have the latest Kuromaru positions (and yes, still as a trap). Checked the CMD and with Fighter Factory but nada.

Sorry bro, I'm just not sure then. I'll continue to keep my eye out, because I actually think this version is available to us, but it may be possible that the creator didn't share it yet. Doesn't look too hard to implement though, so Neo might be able to edit it into the Bridget raper if he ever gets time.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright, how can I send a PM to Judael? Because it isn't available to me for some reason.

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Alright, how can I send a PM to Judael? Because it isn't available to me for some reason.
Kinda curious about that myself since I tried to contact him a while back...

Neoseraphim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dude, I missed you! I keep checking your website for updates and your recent updates are impressive. Not crazy about futa myself, but I never knew you could draw/sprite that well. Kudos. Hope you got everything in terms of life sorted out. As for anything you've missed...not really. I lost my own mugen with all of my own character edits and whatnot *cries*, but I'm rebuilding. Not that anyone cares. If you're talking about general world news since you've been gone, terrorists attacked Paris, another Star Wars movie came out, and 2015 is in the past. lol.
Aww, gee, thanks! Yeah, I'm making progress. I only started drawing this past year when I decided I wanted to get into mugen editing and have basically just been learning as I go. Same with all the coding stuff too actually. I learned how to program rapers -as I was working- on that bao a few months back. I just pick stuff up quickly I guess. ;) Haha, smartass. I just happened to notice the unfortunate loss of your mugen collection and you mentioning that the uploader had some good stuff on it. I haven't really downloaded ANYTHING since RMDB's mugen just before the website for it went down over a year ago so I'm probably waaaaay behind. I'm just disenchanted with the process of downloading tiny scraps of characters I already have or whatever off the uploader that rarely add anything to my mugen experience at all, you know? Cynical, I know but it seemed like a good time to ask since you recently went through it all. :p

Sorry bro, I'm just not sure then. I'll continue to keep my eye out, because I actually think this version is available to us, but it may be possible that the creator didn't share it yet. Doesn't look too hard to implement though, so Neo might be able to edit it into the Bridget raper if he ever gets time.
Hmm.... Checked that version of the character and nothing raper related is in it at all actually. The character isn't really relevant to my interests so I don't want to commit time to drawing but I might be amenable to setting the character up as Emerald suggested should somebody conjure up the sprites for it.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That's fair. Personally, I'm just desperate for any improvement over my own characters, which is why I stick to the uploader. It's also pretty much the only source of H-material for mugen I have. Well, until you and mugen_sprite_lover came along. Speaking of the latter, I had hoped he would upload some sprite sheets for those characters (King, Leona), but alas, nothing. :( I've given up hope.

Yeah, Bridget's not my fancy--I'm not into futa, and even less into feminine guys (personally, me learning she was a dude didn't impact much anyway), so it's not really a big deal for me if you don't care to work on him/her. I'm excited for the Isabeau--even if you don't want to share, I just love that people are working on H-mugen stuff! Keep up the good work.

As for RMDB, I've got no idea either, but Judael checks in once in a while. Is there any reason why you need to contact him? As I said before, Senoj posted the RMDB (QoF) on post #162 anyway, and the megaupload seems to be working afaik.

mugenhti

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm.... Checked that version of the character and nothing raper related is in it at all actually. The character isn't really relevant to my interests so I don't want to commit time to drawing but I might be amenable to setting the character up as Emerald suggested should somebody conjure up the sprites for it.
i saw those gifs for two of the moves

Neoseraphim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's fair. Personally, I'm just desperate for any improvement over my own characters, which is why I stick to the uploader. It's also pretty much the only source of H-material for mugen I have. Well, until you and mugen_sprite_lover came along. Speaking of the latter, I had hoped he would upload some sprite sheets for those characters (King, Leona), but alas, nothing. :( I've given up hope.

Yeah, Bridget's not my fancy--I'm not into futa, and even less into feminine guys (personally, me learning she was a dude didn't impact much anyway), so it's not really a big deal for me if you don't care to work on him/her. I'm excited for the Isabeau--even if you don't want to share, I just love that people are working on H-mugen stuff! Keep up the good work.

As for RMDB, I've got no idea either, but Judael checks in once in a while. Is there any reason why you need to contact him? As I said before, Senoj posted the RMDB (QoF) on post #162 anyway, and the megaupload seems to be working afaik.
Gotcha. Just checking. :) Mmm, he doesn't seem to be on much lately. I was a bad influence evidently, haha. Jk. :p And dude, of course I'm gonna share! I've said it before and I stand by it, I get why a lot of people don't share but I think in order to validate the primary reasoning -someone- has to be sharing what all the hard work has reaped, you know? Everything I ever make will be made public, for sure. :D

i saw those gifs for two of the moves]
Hmm. Well, I will keep this in mind then. Even with just two animations I can simply set the character up and put it out there for someone to draw for later I suppose. :)

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ah, a huge pity. I did see a few updates on his page, and he uses you and mugenhti as the main outlets for actually getting his rapers ready to go, so I'm sure he appreciates you greatly. Still though, I was more anticipating the sprite sheets for his victims--they're so well done since he's obviously one of the best spriters out there (IMO), and it's unfortunate we've got to stare at his characters just like mugenero's, and imagine what could be. Hell, I don't even want his characters, I just want the sprite sheets since I could just add them in myself.

And thanks for sharing; people get really antsy for new characters, like drug addicts, but I definitely get reasons why you wouldn't share them. Ideally, we'd all work together and collaborate, since it's silly to have one or two people just crank out content and get burned out while the rest of us wait like vultures (or some other scavenger) to get the freebies.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cuz I wanted to ask him for his help on how to make commando / dirty blonde edits working for swordhime. I downloaded the UAE and I'm completely lost on how to do that. Found sharedresources1.assets and then opened it with UAE and now what? I don't even understand how to import those two filters into the sharedresources1.assets.

And I"m not even sure on what to do with the swordhime filters that he made in the thread.

That's what I need to PM him about.

Neoseraphim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Holy fuck'mothering hellfire. I tried out an -actual- sprite editing program called Gale tonight and I think I just found EXACTLY what I needed to stop being so slow at drawing. I dunno how many of you folks here draw but if you do, try it out. Could make a biiiig difference. :)

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Cuz I wanted to ask him for his help on how to make commando / dirty blonde edits working for swordhime. I downloaded the UAE and I'm completely lost on how to do that. Found sharedresources1.assets and then opened it with UAE and now what? I don't even understand how to import those two filters into the sharedresources1.assets.

And I"m not even sure on what to do with the swordhime filters that he made in the thread.

That's what I need to PM him about.
OT about sword hime:
I need to take a look to the game first since many time has passed from last play. "Also the new game is coming out" check the blog.
I don't remember much but it should be pretty easy to add the costume with unity explorer. Anyway i'll check again as soon as possible.
The filters folder i uploaded are just my Reshade settings for the game and they may not work for everyone. They are not needed though.

if i'm not wrong, is the costume you're looking the one edited by sack.boy?? here.

@neoseraphim:
Graphics gale is a good start Imo for sprite drawing, but i suggest gimp or photoshop cos i found a little hard (but not hardest) to import more than one sprite as references in Grapics Gale.
Also i work a lot with layers and gimp is the best choice for me.
Anyway GL.

Last edited:

BETMARK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Holy fuck'mothering hellfire. I tried out an -actual- sprite editing program called Gale tonight and I think I just found EXACTLY what I needed to stop being so slow at drawing. I dunno how many of you folks here draw but if you do, try it out. Could make a biiiig difference. :)
Nah, tnx, I'm super fine with my Paint Shop Pro: it's old, but still the best for my pixel art.
Then, I was slowed down when I had to use the mouse, but now, with the 'Pen' is way more faster.
(but seriously, thank you for the tip)

-BETMARK-

Neoseraphim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@neoseraphim:
Graphics gale is a good start Imo for sprite drawing, but i suggest gimp or photoshop cos i found a little hard (but not hardest) to import more than one sprite as references in Grapics Gale.
Also i work a lot with layers and gimp is the best choice for me.
Anyway GL.
GIMP has been my go to thus far! I find that I will still be using it a lot too. My fate appears to basically be GIMP for the base drawing, Gale for editing that sprite into animation frames. :)

Nah, tnx, I'm super fine with my Paint Shop Pro: it's old, but still the best for my pixel art.
Then, I was slowed down when I had to use the mouse, but now, with the 'Pen' is way more faster.
(but seriously, thank you for the tip)

-BETMARK-
I desperately need to get one of these pens. From what I can tell that's how MSL does it too. I've never been very good at actually drawing, I'm more a builder but lately it seems like it would be so handy. Need to get me a pen and tablet. :)

Last edited:

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

From what I can tell that's how MSL does it too. I've never been very good at actually drawing, I'm more a builder but lately it seems like it would be so handy. Need to get me a pen and tablet. :)
I'm with a surface 2 pro with wacom digitizer. Just avoid n-trig or synaptic if you're working with dots.
And..( even if i have a surface) please avoid any microsoft fan's review on n-trig.

@ericridge

Ok. I'll check the game. if i remember well mine is without pantsu

Last edited:

Neoseraphim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm with a surface 2 pro with wacom digitizer. Just avoid n-trig or synaptic if you're working with dots.
And..( even if i have a surface) please avoid any microsoft fan's review on n-trig.
Thanks for the tip! It'll be a while before I have spare change for -anything- though. Among other things, I had 3 cars die on me in the last year soooooo, I'm piss-ass broke and fiscally paranoid as all hell right now. :p