What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

Looks like the files were removed, sorry.

I'll see if I've got them; the file names look somewhat familiar.

EDIT: Okay, I had the Kirino ones. Just created a 4Shared account, so I suppose uploading gives me some incentive to actually use it, lol. Hope this works/helps.

Last edited:

Thanks guys I managed to add the piledriver sprites to Maori,tested it with kuromaru short and it worked. It was so simple lol, now for the other girls, half of the sakura site's content is missing (only up to page 11) i couldn't find the zip file containing the piledriver sprites for the 3 girls, petra lieselotte and kamui if i remember correctly, So i went to the ryona uploader and looked for sprites. My question is how to turn a gif animation to separate sprites so i could index them
to the sprite group 12250 ( i'm planning to do akane inuwaka next) do i need to separate the frames of the gif? See link to see what i'm planning to add, Credits to the maker :D httx://ryona.moe.in/hinanjo/150905/srcimg/1437053485695.gif

Attachments

• akane m.jpg
    akane m.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 19

Thanks guys I managed to add the piledriver sprites to Maori,tested it with kuromaru short and it worked. It was so simple lol, now for the other girls, half of the sakura site's content is missing (only up to page 11) i couldn't find the zip file containing the piledriver sprites for the 3 girls, petra lieselotte and kamui if i remember correctly, So i went to the ryona uploader and looked for sprites. My question is how to turn a gif animation to separate sprites so i could index them
to the sprite group 12250 ( i'm planning to do akane inuwaka next) do i need to separate the frames of the gif? See link to see what i'm planning to add, Credits to the maker :D httx://ryona.moe.in/hinanjo/150905/srcimg/1437053485695.gif

Handy if you don't want to install anything to split one gif.

Ah, congrats. See! It's really pretty simple right?! :D

I personally use an online gif splitter:

But feel free to use whatever way you can; I don't think you can go wrong--it's just whatever's easier and more comfortable for you on this aspect.

Glad to see someone made it.
12250 uses (commonly) 4 sprites (i use 3). You just need to export them from the gif.
My Suggestion: Drag and drop the gif with SAE it will automatically insert the sprite

ps: i do it with gimp

Last edited:

Thanks Judael ^_^. Now for something harder i think, how can I set sound effects (voices/grunts that sound like moaning)for the baomaru moves? like pressing c (c*mming) triggers a specific sound effect just like doing it with Schlussel 1.83? so that "doing" the other characters doesn't feel, ugh empty. I want to make it sound exciting lmao

edit: Encountered a problem, there is a green background on my sprite, says it's not indexed, i don't have photoshop atm. how can i index using pixlr? or any other method

Last edited:

edit: Encountered a problem, there is a green background on my sprite, says it's not indexed, i don't have photoshop atm. how can i index using pixlr? or any other method
You can't with an online tool.
Upload the sprites they have probably wrong alpha index/color.

Last edited:

So ugh I've done some basic stuff, used paint to crop the image to exclude kuromaru, then used photoshop portable cs6 to convert the ripped sprites to indexed color. problem here is that when i converted them to index, they become low quality and idk what i've done wrong since I'm no good at photoshop. The ones that mugen reads are the sprites named by number and the rest should tell you how i did it

Attachments

• sprites.zip
    113.9 KB · Views: 8

So ugh I've done some basic stuff, used paint to crop the image to exclude kuromaru, then used photoshop portable cs6 to convert the ripped sprites to indexed color. problem here is that when i converted them to index, they become low quality and idk what i've done wrong since I'm no good at photoshop. The ones that mugen reads are the sprites named by number and the rest should tell you how i did it

your method is totally wrong.

cos this

picture.php

as you can see the gif is totally incompatible with the character's palette but ofc it is. The author probably uploaded just to show what he was doing.
Anyway you need to convert the image and adapt the palette.
It's not hard after you learn it. i've spent more time to write this than convert the files.

The other method is to use the remap tool from ff. But i found it a little buggy.

Attachments

• spr.zip
    10.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Hmmm...I've always used online tools. Yes, I've encountered palette errors and whatnot, but I correct them manually via GIMP. However, if SAE automatically converts them with the same color indexes and whatnot, I'd prefer to use that and save some time. What is it?

Whenever I see characters that look weird in FF3 (funky colors), I convert them all to one palette; it's just easier for me to see and edit the sprites that way, and personally, I don't give a damn about alternate costume colors or whatever anyway (I prefer the usual basic/normal color for that character and can't stand alternate ones).

Hmmm...I've always used online tools. Yes, I've encountered palette errors and whatnot, but I correct them manually via GIMP. However, if SAE automatically converts them with the same color indexes and whatnot, I'd prefer to use that and save some time. What is it?

When the sprites are like the ones above even SAE will mess everyting, A manual correction is mandatory

Whenever I see characters that look weird in FF3 (funky colors), I convert them all to one palette; it's just easier for me to see and edit the sprites that way, and personally, I don't give a damn about alternate costume colors or whatever anyway (I prefer the usual basic/normal color for that character and can't stand alternate ones).

That cause flashing colours everywhere (on mirror matches, arcade,2vs2 ecc ecc). I prefer to not have any of them in any of my mugen.

When the sprites are like the ones above even SAE will mess everyting, A manual correction is mandatory

That cause flashing colours everywhere (on mirror matches, arcade,2vs2 ecc ecc). I prefer to not have any of them in any of my mugen.

Oh good, guess I was doing the first step (manual correction) right then. That's funny...I don't experience flashing colors, or at least I'm not sure what you're referring to then. Even if so, when you have the weird-looking sprites (without colors), how do you manage to edit them or work on them since they're so difficult to see? I assume they're weirdly colored because they're meant to be neutral and the .def file simply chooses a palette based on what button you press when choosing the character on the selection screen.

Also guys, I'm getting a few PMs regarding sprite help and implementing sprites into characters. While it's really not hard to do and while Judael and others have been doing an excellent job trying to explain the process in this thread, I do agree that a step-by-step how-to guide would be immensely helpful. I'm gonna start it, but it's gonna take time (e.g. I don't even know what medium I'd use to begin--like, MS Word, or what?) and I really don't want people rushing me or asking about it, especially because I've (surprisingly) got a life and this isn't a big priority for me. I just know human nature and we all get impatient. That and it's gonna be my own process. It's not perfect and I'm sure many better modders than I will provide feedback/improvements, but it works for me.

So yeah, I'll get on it. I'm sure someone else could write it in a few hours, but nobody's raising their hands soooo...

Oh good, guess I was doing the first step (manual correction) right then. That's funny...I don't experience flashing colors, or at least I'm not sure what you're referring to then. Even if so, when you have the weird-looking sprites (without colors), how do you manage to edit them or work on them since they're so difficult to see? I assume they're weirdly colored because they're meant to be neutral and the .def file simply chooses a palette based on what button you press when choosing the character on the selection screen.

As you said when you select the character it load the palette depending on the button you pressed but when the rape involving that sprites occours it will switch to the messed ones and then revert back to the original. That is called flashing palette bug. Then take a look above,, the wrong ones are with green background while the original are with purple...are they hard to see.?
Also i understand that people here really have hard times to understand what palettes are and how they works. We are talking about the basics here.The proper way to work with mugen.Why don't you guys join a dedicated community like mugenguild. They have really nice members and good tutorials everywhere(at least for the single parts) .I learnt much from them.

Last edited:

your method is totally wrong.

cos this

as you can see the gif is totally incompatible with the character's palette but ofc it is. The author probably uploaded just to show what he was doing.
Anyway you need to convert the image and adapt the palette.
It's not hard after you learn it. i've spent more time to write this than convert the files.

The other method is to use the remap tool from ff. But i found it a little buggy.

ok I'll try to learn it when I'm done with some school work. btw what did you use to convert them?

Editing is almost complete. Now for the sounds, how do I add sounds to a specific animation?

Editing is almost complete. Now for the sounds, how do I add sounds to a specific animation?
for whom? the rapist or the victim? usually victims use sounds group 4218,21 to 23,you can add extra sounds on the statedef -2 for victims,and on the raper attack states.an example from schussel's -2 statedef

Code:
;====================================================
[State -2,];
type = PlaySnd
triggerall = anim = 115510
trigger1 = AnimElem = 2, = 12
trigger2 = AnimElem = 4, = 10
value = 4218,22

for whom? the rapist or the victim? usually victims use sounds group 4218,21 to 23,you can add extra sounds on the statedef -2 for victims,and on the raper attack states.an example from schussel's -2 statedef

Code:
;====================================================
[State -2,];
type = PlaySnd
triggerall = anim = 115510
trigger1 = AnimElem = 2, = 12
trigger2 = AnimElem = 4, = 10
value = 4218,22

I coulnd't find the right .cns. The only problem now is that Akane doesn't moan when kuromaru changes speed /c*ms
here are the test chars:
httpx://mega.nz/#!S1dBVLjb!JNw2b9B4sT3LOC6XcULzTBSLB_Ch2476jeuNIrShOv0

Back