What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

I coulnd't find the right .cns. The only problem now is that Akane doesn't moan when kuromaru changes speed /c*ms
here are the test chars:
httpx://mega.nz/#!S1dBVLjb!JNw2b9B4sT3LOC6XcULzTBSLB_Ch2476jeuNIrShOv0

Is your kuromaru's baomaru. cns that miss some sound code since he trigger different states (but i'm too lazy to check where).
ps: lol your akane.sff is so messed. ;)

Lol i just started doing this stuff last week, didn't dwell that deep yet, still a noob here. Don't have much free time eitlher. Well i think it's with akane, the saki that was included in the original zip from the uploader moans
"Appropriately" during the move

Last edited:

Well i think it's with akane, the saki that was included in the original zip from the uploader moans
"Appropriately" during the move

You can add the code to the victim only but you have to do it for each state and for each character. (try with the debug method i posted earlier to find the states) . instead, since akane moans with the classic kuromaru plus i think is more convenient to fix your kuromaru baomaru.cns in similar way to the one working. But requires many tests since your kuromaru trigger different states for the victims.
Just suggesting though. keep it up .

Code for the victim is similar to the one posted by mugenhti but you need to add for each state or anim or even use them as triggers.

Last edited:

Is your kuromaru's baomaru. cns that miss some sound code since he trigger different states (but i'm too lazy to check where).
indeed,i tested both kuro and ash,and kuro dont play sounds on increasing speed,as the code require sounds not present on the victim on statedef 6207,6208,6209,6210 and 6221.

indeed,i tested both kuro and ash,and kuro dont play sounds on increasing speed,as the code require sounds not present on the victim on statedef 6207,6208,6209,6210 and 6221.

I'll read more about states when I have the time. I only touched the victims, haven't done anything to kuromaru_plus

Speaking of Kuromaru, does anyone know where I can get the most recent version of him? The one with the tentacle sphere capture.

I just noticed that there are a lot of ryona sprites for riesbyfe on the hinanjo site, Yet i couldn't find the base character(hopefully the doggy position is there at least) for me to work with. Still on novice level though, anyone here who has that said riesbyfe? Would appreciate it

I just noticed that there are a lot of ryona sprites for riesbyfe on the hinanjo site, Yet i couldn't find the base character(hopefully the doggy position is there at least) for me to work with. Still on novice level though, anyone here who has that said riesbyfe? Would appreciate it
i had her on another computer with some of the sprites released on the uploader added to her,but i dont have that computer right now,i have the base char without the sprites on it

riesbyfe

riesbyfe01 batch of sprites from the uploader

riesbyfe02 batch of sprites from the uploader

Anyone know if this Chang is available, or is he just a w.i.p?

Is there a compatible character for Samus Aran?

apparently just a wip.

Seems like it, yeah. From what i can translate in the topic, though, i see talk of people "receiving". Not sure what they mean, but i guess the creator i sending around the character to specific people or something

Is there a compatible character for Samus Aran?

I've seen one, but i don't think it's been done any changes to it in years, so it's probably heavily outdated.

Last edited:

new mugen_rape video..looks like he got some inspiration from gettag, his birdie has missionary pose now and also groping

Last edited:

Oh boy I thought he had quitted after his previous failed attempt to get on top.

htxp://video.fc2.com/a/content/20160410S9zXpUnb[/url]
i found this character Mudpenis
htxp://wwi.mediafire.com/download/dsbnhi1h55vrvrf/Mudpenis.zip[/url]

New Birdie vid in HD

Also someone asked me to reupload QoF Redux. I think this is an untouched form of the last update but not totally sure. Also I hope I have enough bandwidth.

I archived this with Haozip I THINK it can be open with 7zip, Winrar, etc.

Last edited:

Looks like 22B is working on getting Schussel to be really compatible with MurakumiMob

Can't wait. :D

Also someone asked me to reupload QoF Redux. I think this is an untouched form of the last update but not totally sure. Also I hope I have enough bandwidth.

I archived this with Haozip I THINK it can be open with 7zip, Winrar, etc.

Archives number two = QOF redux.z03
and number three = QOF redux.z03
It's normal?

Back