What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

Thought I would drop in and show a newly added site for hentai mugen chars, it seems pretty new so it doesn't have much atm

hentaicharmugen.com/char_list.php

welp..now I get the same thing that sun-aegis used to give.

不正なアクセスです。 このファイルまたはディレクトリへのアクセスは許可されていません。 ホスト規制中かもしれません。 こちらで規制中になっていないかご確認下さい。 現在の規制についてのページだけでなく、スレの方もご覧になっていますか? You don't have a permission to access this file... If you cannot read,write,and understand Japanese,even if you use any proxies, it is no use.

not sure what to make of it since I can still get to the uploader.

if you click the link there it apparently has the method on how to access the board, something about java and cookies?

Last edited:

I downloaded the game few days ago and I found nothing about it: how to do to add new characters in the game?

I downloaded the game few days ago and I found nothing about it: how to do to add new characters in the game?

you need to find it to yourself
only site i recommand is only in here :V

how to add character is easy

find character you want and put in folder "chars"

and go to folder data find the file name select.def and
open it with notepad and put name of character

and start game playing it Ez

Last edited:

you need to find it to yourself
only site i recommand is only in here :V

Doesn't look like anyone has updated that site since 2015. What's the password on those files by the way? The usual passwords like ryona don't work.

Last edited:

Doesn't look like anyone has updated that site since 2015. What's the password on those files by the way? The usual passwords like ryona don't work.

usually is ryona2

but some little bit of file is not use that password
is mean that file is by private thing which we don't know about it :V

put chara in chars folder is easy; but I ve 3 "select" file:
select, select230, select920

if i add a character name in every "select" file, seem nothing change in game. why?

Every time mugenrape puts up a new video with Tifa in it, I want that character more and more.

Howdy folks. This is my first time using MUGEN, so please just bare with me on my questions. OK, I've downloaded the "beginner pack" or "starter pack" in the first post of this thread. (By the way, is that beginner pack up to date?) Anyway, I seem to be having a bit of a problem. For some reason not all the characters are showing up. I did some reading about adding the character names to that "select" file and noticed that I've got three select files in my MUGEN folder. Select, select 230 and select 920. Now in the select 920 file all of the character names are there, but not all of them are showing up in game. When looking at the character select screen it seems that there is no place left for more characters, and that could be why not all of the characters are showing up. At least that's what I think. So what do I do? Should I remove the names of characters I don't want to use and add the ones I do want to use? Will that sort out the problem?

Wow, mugenero is determined to get back the title "King of Hentai Mugen".

When was he ever a king? I just thought of him as some old crank.

He might have thought of himself as one, since at the time he started posting there is no real competitors (seem so).

When was he ever a king? I just thought of him as some old crank.

Nope, he's "king." This is base on the amount of content and views, at least when it comes to that site, though I doubt there's another site that has more Mugen Hentai videos than that one. However you or the people of ULMF personally feel about him is irrelevant.

Every time mugenrape puts up a new video with Tifa in it, I want that character more and more.

Did anyone else catch the morrigan at the end of this video? Irriana battle road? video.fc2.com/en/a/content/20160521dv65PP7Y

It looks like a more updated version of ryona morrigan 3.0, some new animations and transformations.

Dont' suppose anyone has any leads?

i really want his touhou character and his kuromaru so much
but i have no idea how to find it

I got lucky following his twitter to video link on 4shared, and his kuro was in the same folder

4shared.com/folder/sVcAKkTL/_online.html[/url]

Not sure if totally current, but hey, here's a favor for you.

hello, is there a torrent or a download link of chars and the game? cant be bothered modding just want the full thing ready to go ^^

hello, is there a torrent or a download link of chars and the game? cant be bothered modding just want the full thing ready to go ^^

acctually it's in first page

Last edited:

acctually it's in first page

but....is that the latest one? I remember playing mugen a year ago there should be lots of new stuff in it by now or no one bothered to make a pack? And honestly with so many links i cant figure out whats where, sorry for the trouble :D

but....is that the latest one? I remember playing mugen a year ago there should be lots of new stuff in it by now or no one bothered to make a pack? And honestly with so many links i cant figure out whats where, sorry for the trouble :D

It's honestly quite some work making these packs, so there really aren't many with a lot of up-to-date content, if any at all. Your best bet is to just gather the specific characters you want, and see if they have anything new really.

Back