What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

Is that this what I'm supposed to change?

If so it's not working. I still get the error.
open mugen.cfg
scroll down under [video] settings change resolution there.

open mugen.cfg
scroll down under [video] settings change resolution there.

Thanks it's working now.

I've got to say Judael your mugen is the coolest looking mugen I've ever seen. :eek:

On a side note, thought could you tell me what's the difference between the two kuro on the bottom right? They have different picture, but I don't see any difference between them.

Last edited:

Hey, I've been looking around, but I can't seem to find the versions of felicia and kuromaru with the 4 poses. I used to have them, but I recently was forced to get a new computer and the files were lost as a result.
Does anyone happen to have them?

Thanks it's working now.

I've got to say Judael your mugen is the coolest looking mugen I've ever seen. :eek:

On a side note, thought could you tell me what's the difference between the two kuro on the bottom right? They have different picture, but I don't see any difference between them.
If you mean kuro plus and Lite they are different in compatibilities (most for the Kuro finish and the Fuck me move).

Judael I seem to be having a issue with Queen of Fighters where it shuts down everytime it begins a match, it displays no error message it just quits.

Judael I seem to be having a issue with Queen of Fighters where it shuts down everytime it begins a match, it displays no error message it just quits.

post your mugen.log

Error reading character file: chars/empty/empty.def

There is literally 20 pages of text with this exact line in the mugen.log file and a few others.

Edit: Correction 200 plus pages, also the following characters have the same error Morrigan, Ryona Morrigan, Hazama, LIP Gesu, Cammy_AX2, demitris, and kuromaru girl.

Last edited:

Hate to be a bother but a wild idea occurred to me has anyone thought to follow Mugen rapes example and add kuromaru's dog attack to Rera?

(Picture for reference of who i'm talking about

h ttp://tinyurl.com/h42l9xe apologizes in advanced for having to Mangled said link.)

Hate to be a bother but a wild idea occurred to me has anyone thought to follow Mugen rapes example and add kuromaru's dog attack to Rera?

(Picture for reference of who i'm talking about

h ttp://tinyurl.com/h42l9xe apologizes in advanced for having to Mangled said link.)

That's not hard to do it,i did a tutorial on the past about it.

There is literally 20 pages of text with this exact line in the mugen.log file and a few others.

Edit: Correction 200 plus pages, also the following characters have the same error Morrigan, Ryona Morrigan, Hazama, LIP Gesu, Cammy_AX2, demitris, and kuromaru girl.

Is your Qofr the unofficial version?
Cos it never happened to me, i mean that error is automatically skipped by the game with no issue.

That's not hard to do it,i did a tutorial on the past about it.

Interesting sprites them selves shouldn't be that hard to make the main issue i have is i have No frikking clue about adding moves.

Is your Qofr the unofficial version?
Cos it never happened to me, i mean that error is automatically skipped by the game with no issue.

I triple checked the log its giving no clear reason why it auto-quits at the start of matches, it even does so when the demo starts up.

I got the game from a link two pages back.

As Judael said, the "empty" lines shouldn't be a problem (my untouched and stable version of QoF, and its mugen.log file also skip over these as errors). However, if you're getting errors on certain characters, this WOULD present a problem as an insta-crash if you're starting a match with one of them (although it should provide an error message). How many characters have you tested so far? Can you actually start a match with other characters? And if the game does indeed start up, can you tell us exactly when the crash occurs?

As Judael said, the "empty" lines shouldn't be a problem (my untouched and stable version of QoF, and its mugen.log file also skip over these as errors). However, if you're getting errors on certain characters, this WOULD present a problem as an insta-crash if you're starting a match with one of them (although it should provide an error message). How many characters have you tested so far? Can you actually start a match with other characters? And if the game does indeed start up, can you tell us exactly when the crash occurs?

I have tested as of this post 65% of the roster, the crash occurs just after the versus screen ends, and before the match starts.

I have tested as of this post 65% of the roster, the crash occurs just after the versus screen ends, and before the match starts.

Everytime I pick Harmir (the pink harpy girl) the same kind of crash happens...

someone know how to get pass mugenarchive bullshit band

That's weird. I'm guessing the characters or their files are in an incorrect folder, and/or the select.def file is pointing to the wrong location. Either that or the files are corrupted. Again, just a guess. If it's only a single character, it's probably just an error isolated to a problem with the character's files.

It (QoF) works fine for me...any characters that DO work?

remember to run the game with japanese app locale

Back