What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

Thanks for the offer, but i think i want to try my hand at figuring it on my own first. If i have too much trouble, I'll gladly accept your offer, though.

Okay you're welcome. I'll like to see whatever you decide to edit. XD

Can't seem to find any female rapers. Can anyone update me if there are any that new?

Again, anyone have the version of Felicia with the four separate poses for the multiple position kuromaru grab? I can't actually use them anymore, but I dug through the files from my old computer, and from what I can find, it is a version with the normal Felicia sprites, rather than the nude version. Thank you!

Can't seem to find any female rapers. Can anyone update me if there are any that new?

I know there was that chick from guilty gear that wears red dress and hat.

And then there was jenet that rapes.

And there's the tendril.

That's just off the top of my head.

I know there was that chick from guilty gear that wears red dress and hat.

And then there was jenet that rapes.

And there's the tendril.

That's just off the top of my head.

To add to the list, female creatures include: A Vyssinis, surako, queen facehugger (QF).

If you're talking non-futa, you've got ero_jill (who spawns dogs/zombies that rape), boss_mai, Naedoko_yuri, kyouko, and MurakamiMob, white_len, sjokai.

If you include futa, Iroha, Morrigan, millarca, blackraiya. (Bridget apparently is male...*mindblown*)

These are all off the top of my head. I'm sure there are more.

Never heard of boss_mai, Naedoko_yuri, kyouko, and MurakamiMob, white_len, sjokai.

If you include futa, Iroha, Morrigan, millarca, blackraiya. (Bridget apparently is male...*mindblown*)

These are all off the top of my head. I'm sure there are more.
Never heard of boss_mai and sjokai; can you give a link to those?

someone please upload the "playable mugen game folder" :(
i downloaded the MUGEN at the first page and when clicked the Mugen.exe it says "this app failed to start...."

Again, anyone have the version of Felicia with the four separate poses for the multiple position kuromaru grab? I can't actually use them anymore, but I dug through the files from my old computer, and from what I can find, it is a version with the normal Felicia sprites, rather than the nude version. Thank you!

Not sure if it's the one you are looking for, but I've uploaded the one i have.

Hello guys it's been a long time since i last posted or even touched mugen because of finals ;-; Recently the Kuromaru with the mating press move got updated and it is amazing. The zip file came with the kuromaru itself and a modified Milia Rage. So ugh the maker posted on the new imageboard these instructions, adding the corresponding animations to other characters is easy but still i cannot figure out how to find and correctly assign sounds to these specific states because i still dont understand how they work with each other (lol) here is a google translate of his post :

Correspondence is only in you should be able to easily register a dedicated number to do that side of the air and snd
air setting of
180,109 insertion
180,110 piston waiting
180111-180113 piston speed 1 to speed 3
180,114 ejaculation and lingering
to bulbul convulsions to 180,115 ejaculation just before
1801091 ~ 1801151 front of the time that does not transmit set of snd 4218 21 - 23 speed 1 pant voice 4218 24-26 rate of 2 pant voice 4218 27-29 rate of 3 pant voice 5693 0-1 weak scream, resistance and lingering 11 0-2 silk scream like tear, such as the insertion or ejaculation

the file is: mugeryona1528.rar from the uploader, a detailed guide would be much appreciated.

p.s: as of 6/25 i got it to work

Last edited:

dude....This is SO complicated. I don't even know what to do man. I read all the help i can get and still confused.

This may sound stupid but anyone willing to send me there mugen that has most of the new characters and all? i don't know how to do it since i'm retarted.
This may be a stupid request to ask but if it is not possible then sorry for asking.

Hopefully i can ask this.....hopefully

dude....This is SO complicated. I don't even know what to do man. I read all the help i can get and still confused.

This may sound stupid but anyone willing to send me there mugen that has most of the new characters and all? i don't know how to do it since i'm retarted.
This may be a stupid request to ask but if it is not possible then sorry for asking.

Hopefully i can ask this.....hopefully

It's not complicated, tedious for sure though. A couple pages ago someone posted links to the most up-to-date public version of sex mugen. Suffice to say that will be the last version we'll see for quite a while. When you learn how to add characters, add some of Dawnstar's characters (links to the files a couple pages off) as his versions offers unique sex poses to the characters (Compatibility may or may not apply afterwords).

Last edited:

It's not complicated, tedious for sure though. A couple pages ago someone posted links to the most up-to-date public version of sex mugen. Suffice to say that will be the last version we'll see for quite a while. When you learn how to add characters, add some of Dawnstar's characters (links to the files a couple pages off) as his versions offers unique sex poses to the characters (Compatibility may or may not apply afterwords).

You're telling me. I've ignored this for years for some reason and just started giving it a try, and I think I've spent at least an hour each day this week simply sifting through all of the characters I can find and seeing which ones actually have a decent amount of sex animations. It doesn't help that those HM videos have some really good-looking characters with improved animations and I assume they've all been modified by HM himself, meaning they're not available - unless someone can point me towards King and Kureha (the latter of which I've only seen in his Birdie 11 vid and can barely find anything about the character at all - it took me a fair amount of digging to figure out she's from a 2009 fighting game called Daemon Bride).

About that edit on my previous post, here she is, and yes im obsessed with her /?p41f4r326a4m120 <- add this to the url after mediafire to get the link lol

About that edit on my previous post, here she is, and yes im obsessed with her /?p41f4r326a4m120 <- add this to the url after mediafire to get the link lol

Sry but which file you edited?
maybe the .snd file?
I don't see the differences from the previous one.

Sry but which file you edited?
maybe the .snd file?
I don't see the differences from the previous one.

.snd file, she now moans properly with the mating press move of Mow marco, and the kuromaru found inside mugenryona1528.zip

You're telling me. I've ignored this for years for some reason and just started giving it a try, and I think I've spent at least an hour each day this week simply sifting through all of the characters I can find and seeing which ones actually have a decent amount of sex animations. It doesn't help that those HM videos have some really good-looking characters with improved animations and I assume they've all been modified by HM himself, meaning they're not available - unless someone can point me towards King and Kureha (the latter of which I've only seen in his Birdie 11 vid and can barely find anything about the character at all - it took me a fair amount of digging to figure out she's from a 2009 fighting game called Daemon Bride).

Ah, I think it's BOTH complicated and tedious, lol. Been learning and editing mugen for about 2 years now and I still can't do more complicated things like adjusting code or figuring out what each cns file does (I was hoping Neoseraphim could help me with learning explods but he disappeared). However, it's all about the time and effort you want to put into mugen. We do have some experienced and knowledgeable users here who can answer questions, but the problem is that most people, understandably, don't want to invest any resources into this game, which unlike most games, is a collaborative and customizable experience. Therefore, you get certain H-mugen modders who give up or become discouraged by the lack of effort by others and start hoarding.

For example, HM (I have no idea what that means--he's 'mugenero' for me since that's his FC2 user name...assuming that's hentai-mugen or something) used to share his work way back but now, as you see, only makes videos of his characters. It sucks since, as you said, his characters have special moves we don't have access to yet. Of course, this doesn't mean it's impossible to emulate him because we do have the resources. For example, his RE Jill character was a specialized raper back in the day and everyone (well, me) wanted it. It FINALLY came out on the ryona uploader, albeit with minor flaws. His Birdie has had tit-groping moves for over a year; the uploader dropped sprites and cns files for the move.

So uhh, anyway, history lesson right there. My points are that 1.) lazy freeloaders don't help mugen 2.) It's not impossible to become a decent H-mugen modder and contribute to the level that we can collaboratively achieve HM's production. To your last point, Kureha I've never seen and doubt we'll see for a while. However, I assume you're looking for the King featured in the Bao_2 video. That's actually just an edited version of MSL's character, and MSL has kindly provided all the sprites he's created for his characters/rapers (e.g. Mai, Athena, King, Leona) to the public. It's just a matter of adding the sprites and adding the anims to the proper character.

Hello guys it's been a long time since i last posted or even touched mugen because of finals ;-; Recently the Kuromaru with the mating press move got updated and it is amazing. The zip file came with the kuromaru itself and a modified Milia Rage. So ugh the maker posted on the new imageboard these instructions, adding the corresponding animations to other characters is easy but still i cannot figure out how to find and correctly assign sounds to these specific states because i still dont understand how they work with each other (lol) here is a google translate of his post :

Correspondence is only in you should be able to easily register a dedicated number to do that side of the air and snd
air setting of
180,109 insertion
180,110 piston waiting
180111-180113 piston speed 1 to speed 3
180,114 ejaculation and lingering
to bulbul convulsions to 180,115 ejaculation just before
1801091 ~ 1801151 front of the time that does not transmit set of snd 4218 21 - 23 speed 1 pant voice 4218 24-26 rate of 2 pant voice 4218 27-29 rate of 3 pant voice 5693 0-1 weak scream, resistance and lingering 11 0-2 silk scream like tear, such as the insertion or ejaculation

the file is: mugeryona1528.rar from the uploader, a detailed guide would be much appreciated.

p.s: as of 6/25 i got it to work

So, what was the password for that again?
edit: nvm, it's ryona2
edit: Yes do mind, it's not the same for all downloads (and it's neither "ryona")

Last edited:

Well then i guess i'll start reading.
If i don't find it can anyone tell me the pages to go to since there are at 70 pages here.

A little update for LEONA XIII

I've added MSL sprites since she's in the QoFr Roster. (maybe i'll do the same for King).
Honestly i just added part of the sprites since if i want to add every differential i need more time to code.
So at the moment this should works:

-part of the baomaru 3/4
- Birdie manguri
-inu
-inufuta
-snd

no bj and other stuff yet.

Credits:
-MSL for the sprite
-P-TAN, ahuron for the character

She is QoFr (original) Ready compatible.

-Shared cos sprites has been shared.
If the original modded character will be shared, it will be (of course) appreciated.

RMDB

Last edited:
Back