mugeryona1498.rar
mugeryona1497.rar
mugeryona1496.rar
mugeryona1495.rar
? they are milkymai_ex and satsuki

would be great if anyone can help :/

Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

new video by gettag, 'terry test'

the new guy this time is, if you could guess by the name, terry bogard. i was disappointed he didn't yell AH YU OHKAY and various other bits of engrish while using his h moves though :D

it seems like he is trying to convert every character from garou, or maybe its a coincidence 3 of them so far have been from that game

Is there a Beat em Up mode in this kind of mugen? By that i mean Sex Mugen with multiple enemies. I remember that Mugen Beat em UP exists.

Is there a Beat em Up mode in this kind of mugen? By that i mean Sex Mugen with multiple enemies. I remember that Mugen Beat em UP exists.

Well, you can enable multiple fighters, if that helps, as a co-team battling experience. Or are you talking about having a horde style wave of CPU enemies?

So i've searched the entire page of

And there was not a single fuck given...lol jk
there was not a single morrigan
Not even the ryona one
I want a victim morrigan, does such thing even exist?
I've never seen it, so i don't know if i'm wasting my time

Anyone notice that fc2.com has been very terrible at loading and been laggy for like last few weeks?

Anyone notice that fc2.com has been very terrible at loading and been laggy for like last few weeks?

Cheezus, it's the site that's been making problems all along? And here I sit, reducing quality of the videos I upload by a ton -_-

Cheezus, it's the site that's been making problems all along? And here I sit, reducing quality of the videos I upload by a ton -_-

you're the one who made the new shana videos?

Yeah it's the website that's being the gay. Website eventually showed your video after waiting for abit. Current quality of your shana videos is sufficient I believe.

While we're talking about your videos.... where did you manage to get that Birdie? I want him.

I follow MSL on tumblr. Apparently he's working on some much better looking Morrigan sprites.

tumblr_o9s80c0URe1uudzido1_1280.jpg

my first attempt for my new futa morrigan..this is the first frame so i need to make 6 more frames..this one is difficult and time consuming so it might take some time

Link please, onyxshadow?

I follow MSL as well and saw that too. Not especially thrilled about futa, and would've preferred more H-sprites for other characters to improve universal compatibility but meh, it's free.

Errr...I think if you type "Mugen Sprite Lover" into google, his tumblr is literally the first thing that pops up. Just sayin.

you're the one who made the new shana videos?

Yeah it's the website that's being the gay. Website eventually showed your video after waiting for abit. Current quality of your shana videos is sufficient I believe.

While we're talking about your videos.... where did you manage to get that Birdie? I want him.

Yeah I was the one that made those Shana videos.
And that birdie uuh. I don't really recall where I got it but I can upload it if you want. I don't think it was a private release or anything.

Feel free to upload as many characters as you want if you think they're unique or interesting. As it stands we're all scavenging for new toys for our mugen.

I follow MSL as well and saw that too. Not especially thrilled about futa, and would've preferred more H-sprites for other characters to improve universal compatibility but meh, it's free.

Errr...I think if you type "Mugen Sprite Lover" into google, his tumblr is literally the first thing that pops up. Just sayin.

Ahh, I typed in MSL and couldn't find him, no wonder why XD Personally I like the futa morrigan, she's one of my favorite characters.

Xionfenix, Yeah, I don't have him yet. If u don't mind sharing I"d like to have him too :)

edit: if anyone got the sprites of angela balzac from nitroplus blasters. It'd be cool cuz it'll shorten the work considerably to get one ready for mugen.

this.

Last edited:

There you go! That's the one I used in the video.
I might upload a few more in the coming days. I'm happy to share any of my characters aside from my Shana.
I do have a decent collection of characters if I do say so myself. I just don't collect... everything. Like, there's characters I simply won't have because I'm not a big fan of those, like that Felicia that was asked for the other day :p
(Also, remove spaces from the link as I can't post URLs yet) Edit: Edited to have URLs now that I have 15 posts lol

Edit: I also just got myself some structure on my only-to-download 4shared account and I'll be uploading there instead. Makes browsing easier. Ima password protect those archives tho, so only the peopel on here have access to that (I'm kind of paranoid.) So far it only has that Birdie and the pass is Shana87.
Have fun~

Last edited:

htt p://w ww. mediafire.com/download/rtihb6e2mhcrrvm/0D_Birdie.7z

There you go! That's the one I used in the video.
I might upload a few more in the coming days. I'm happy to share any of my characters aside from my Shana.
I do have a decent collection of characters if I do say so myself. I just don't collect... everything. Like, there's characters I simply won't have because I'm not a big fan of those, like that Felicia that was asked for the other day :p
(Also, remove spaces from the link as I can't post URLs yet)

Edit: I also just got myself some structure on my only-to-download 4shared account and I'll be uploading there instead. Makes browsing easier. Ima password protect those archives tho, so only the peopel on here have access to that (I'm kind of paranoid.) htt p://w ww.4shared.com/folder/azYk30SS/MUGEN.html So far it only has that Birdie and the pass is Shana87.
Have fun~

Ah, it seems this Birdie is the same OD Birde that Dawnstar shared awhile back. Sucks to hear that about Shana, I loved Shakugan no Shana too. Ah well, can't have everything in life but, do feel free to share the rest of your collection, we appreciate it a lot!

Last edited:

Ah, it seems this Birdie is the same OD Birde Dawnstar shared awhile back. Sucks to hear that about Shana, I loved Shakugan no Shana too. Ah well, can't have everything in life but, do feel free to share the rest of your collection, we appreciate it a lot!

Thing is, I'm a fanatic if it comes to Shana. Not going to go into details here but you wouldn't believe how serious I actualy am about her lol. I also paid actual money to get those sprites done. And I am far from done. Lots more sprites to request, lots more code to write. And I haven't yet uploaded all the videos I recorded. Doing that gradually over the next days.

That being said, if there's any characters you might be looking for I might or might not have them. I can at least take a look o7

Thing is, I'm a fanatic if it comes to Shana. Not going to go into details here but you wouldn't believe how serious I actualy am about her lol. I also paid actual money to get those sprites done. And I am far from done. Lots more sprites to request, lots more code to write. And I haven't yet uploaded all the videos I recorded. Doing that gradually over the next days.

That being said, if there's any characters you might be looking for I might or might not have them. I can at least take a look o7

That's a nice deal you got then, my favorite character is Angelia Avallone and she already exists though in need of an update. I wish I knew who to request for that. I'll respect that she's your waifu and you don't want to share that part, but don't forget about us should you be feeling... generous someday, hm?

That's a nice deal you got then, my favorite character is Angelia Avallone and she already exists though in need of an update. I wish I knew who to request for that. I'll respect that she's your waifu and you don't want to share that part, but don't forget about us should you be feeling... generous someday, hm?

Haha yeah :p I doubt it will happen, but I'll keep it in mind.
Btw, how far advanced is you Angelia? What compatibilities are you missing from here?

*rummaging through my 3 totally unorganized MUGEN folders to find the characters I haven't made edits to to fit my special MUGEN setup but are still just as compatible*

Edit: Added my most advanced Angelia-Avallone to my 4shared I posted earlier. See if she's any better than yours ;o

Last edited:
Back