What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

Haha yeah :p I doubt it will happen, but I'll keep it in mind.
Btw, how far advanced is you Angelia? What compatibilities are you missing from here?

*rummaging through my 3 totally unorganized MUGEN folders to find the characters I haven't made edits to to fit my special MUGEN setup but are still just as compatible*

My Avallone is the same as DawnStars'. She has missionary and doesn't have that stupid AI partner with her but she's lacking kuromaru positions and her frontal cowgirl position is bugged and doesn't show correctly. t\There's a ton of work to be had for her as is since she's missing various other positions and a finisher for kuronaru. But, niche girl I suppose.

Edit: I'll check it out in a sec

My Avallone is the same as DawnStars'. She has missionary and doesn't have that stupid AI partner with her but she's lacking kuromaru positions and her frontal cowgirl position is bugged and doesn't show correctly. Honestly there's a ton of work to be had for her as is since she's mission finishers and various other positions. But, niche girl I suppose.

Mhm. Most of the community goes for the more "busty" type of girl I guess. But yeah, look at the edit on my last post. Maybe it helps. Still has no finisher, but Kuro poses! (even tho the cowgirl looks weird because reasons)

Mhm. Most of the community goes for the more "busty" type of girl I guess. But yeah, look at the edit on my last post. Maybe it helps. Still has no finisher, but Kuro poses! (even tho the cowgirl looks weird because reasons)

Oh, yours' is more advanced in that her frontal rape is different and her kuromaro anal is fixed, though it looks out of place with her usual sprite, probably made from scratch I guess. It's really nice, reminds me of Lisettole's new frontal rape. Thanks for sharing this with us! If you want to keep in touch, we could talk in PMs or something.

anyone know what the pass is for the new iroha on the uploader is?

it has a whopping DL total of ...1, but i figured id ask anyway :cool:

Oh, yours' is more advanced in that her frontal rape is different and her kuromaro anal is fixed, though it looks out of place with her usual sprite, probably made from scratch I guess. It's really nice, reminds me of Lisettole's new frontal rape. Thanks for sharing this with us! If you want to keep in touch, we could talk in PMs or something.

Sure why not ; )
And I'm also uploading more stuffs as we speak. (Albeit slowly as multitasking with a massive headache after getting up isn't easy lol)

anyone know what the pass is for the new iroha on the uploader is?

it has a whopping DL total of ...1, but i figured id ask anyway :cool:

Up until now I didn't even see that Iroha but no, it doesn't seem to have the usual pass and I don't think anyone else knows that other pass.

Last edited:

Attempting to jump in and tinker around with all of this is intimidating; I'm not even entirely sure where to start. For example, I've noticed that one version of Ryona Morrigan has a move that uses the missionary position with the view from behind , but it seems to break half of the characters' sprites as soon as she starts moving (they go from being in the correct position to suddenly being in a standing, flinching pose). Given that all of these characters have the correct corresponding animation when other rapers put them in that position, I assume it would be a simple fix to make them work properly with Morrigan, too. The problem for me is that I'm completely new to MUGEN beyond what you can do with simple text editing and don't even know if I should be looking into editing one of her files (I have Fighter Factory and have at least a basic knowledge of how to use it), or if I need to be editing each individual victim's file - I'm almost certain it's the latter, however, as some characters do work properly with her, as I've noted. Then again, the fact that other rapers have no compatibility problems when using that position means it could easily be the former. Maybe even both options are feasible ways of going about it, but I certainly don't know yet.

Heck, if someone knows where to find a Morrigan out there that does the animation properly with everyone already, I'd settle for that for now; all of the "updated" ones I've found seem to be missing that position entirely (e.g. RyonaMorrigan3 doesn't appear to have it, for example). If not, I'd greatly appreciate someone with a little more experience guiding me towards what I should be doing to make it work properly - for example, which file type should I be editing? Even a nudge towards a good guide for this would help a ton. I think it'd be fun to try to improve characters and animations here and there if I could at least learn most of the basics properly. As it stands, there's so many options and possibilities that it's tough to find a good starting point - I've tried searching on my own and have found places with many good general guides, but one of my biggest hurdles so far is knowing which one focuses on what I'm interested in trying to do here.

Last edited:

Attempting to jump in and tinker around with all of this is intimidating; I'm not even entirely sure where to start. For example, I've noticed that one version of Ryona Morrigan has a move that uses the missionary position with the view from behind , but it seems to break half of the characters' sprites as soon as she starts moving (they go from being in the correct position to suddenly being in a standing, flinching pose). Given that all of these characters have the correct corresponding animation when other rapers put them in that position, I assume it would be a simple fix to make them work properly with Morrigan, too. The problem for me is that I'm completely new to MUGEN beyond what you can do with simple text editing and don't even know if I should be looking into editing one of her files (I have Fighter Factory and have at least a basic knowledge of how to use it), or if I need to be editing each individual victim's file - I'm almost certain it's the latter, however, as some characters do work properly with her, as I've noted. Then again, the fact that other rapers have no compatibility problems when using that position means it could easily be the former. Maybe even both options are feasible ways of going about it, but I certainly don't know yet.

Heck, if someone knows where to find a Morrigan out there that does the animation properly with everyone already, I'd settle for that for now; all of the "updated" ones I've found seem to be missing that position entirely (e.g. RyonaMorrigan3 doesn't appear to have it, for example). If not, I'd greatly appreciate someone with a little more experience guiding me towards what I should be doing to make it work properly - for example, which file type should I be editing? Even a nudge towards a good guide for this would help a ton. I think it'd be fun to try to improve characters and animations here and there if I could at least learn most of the basics properly. As it stands, there's so many options and possibilities that it's tough to find a good starting point - I've tried searching on my own and have found places with many good general guides, but one of my biggest hurdles so far is knowing which one focuses on what I'm interested in trying to do here.

I'm not even sure which Morrigan you are talking about. If it's the same Ryona Morrigan I have I don't recall her ever using a missionary animation and then again all works fine with the one I have. Do you mind uploading yours? I might be able to look into what's wrong with it. It's a bit hard to determine for me without looking at the whole thing myself to be honest.

I'm not even sure which Morrigan you are talking about. If it's the same Ryona Morrigan I have I don't recall her ever using a missionary animation and then again all works fine with the one I have. Do you mind uploading yours? I might be able to look into what's wrong with it. It's a bit hard to determine for me without looking at the whole thing myself to be honest.

Sure thing. is the one I'm currently looking at. The command that triggers the animation is D, D, z (referenced as "Mori3" in her cmd file). I'm not even sure where I picked her up - she might've been the one that was part of the Queen of Fighters pack that's been posted in the OP, or I might've found her on another random site. I've really lost track of where I found half of my fighters at this point.

I don't know if it helps, but some of the characters I've noticed her animation working properly with are Millia Rage, Saki Tsuzura, Dizzy2M, Jessica with Ramia, Lieselotte, and Akane Inuwaka. Some that don't work properly are Petra, Maori, Baiken, Kamui, and Grizela (threw a bunch of names out there in hopes you have at least one of them).

Sure thing. is the one I'm currently looking at. The command that triggers the animation is D, D, z (referenced as "Mori3" in her cmd file). I'm not even sure where I picked her up - she might've been the one that was part of the Queen of Fighters pack that's been posted in the OP, or I might've found her on another random site. I've really lost track of where I found half of my fighters at this point.

I don't know if it helps, but some of the characters I've noticed her animation working properly with are Millia Rage, Saki Tsuzura, Dizzy2M, Jessica with Ramia, Lieselotte, and Akane Inuwaka. Some that don't work properly are Petra, Maori, Baiken, Kamui, and Grizela (threw a bunch of names out there in hopes you have at least one of them).

As I see it, the move Morrigan uses asks for the same Animations used in Kuromaru's missionary compatibility (numbers 180110 and up). Let me explain a bit to you.

This piece of code is used in Morrigan's move. It's the state the attacked character will be in. It tell it to start playing animation 180111 (from the attacked character's file) if it exists. If it doesn't exist it starts playing animation number 12250 (from morrigan's file) and if that doesn't exist either it plays animation number 12240 (from morrigan's file).
Animation number 12240 is just a few frames of flinching. It's basically a placeholder if the attacked character does not have the corresponding animations, so you would need to take the characters and add animations to them.

As I see it, the move Morrigan uses asks for the same Animations used in Kuromaru's missionary compatibility (numbers 180110 and up). Let me explain a bit to you.

This piece of code is used in Morrigan's move. It's the state the attacked character will be in. It tell it to start playing animation 180111 (from the attacked character's file) if it exists. If it doesn't exist it starts playing animation number 12250 (from morrigan's file) and if that doesn't exist either it plays animation number 12240 (from morrigan's file).
Animation number 12240 is just a few frames of flinching. It's basically a placeholder if the attacked character does not have the corresponding animations, so you would need to take the characters and add animations to them.

Awesome, so I was actually sort of on the right track, but you've definitely cleared it up for me. I figured out how to change Morrigan's state fairly quickly, but was having trouble figuring out what line of code dictated the victim's state. I'm going to try playing around with it later, when I have the time, and see if I can fix her up a bit - if nothing else, it'll be good practice. Thanks again for the quick help.

Awesome, so I was actually sort of on the right track, but you've definitely cleared it up for me. I figured out how to change Morrigan's state fairly quickly, but was having trouble figuring out what line of code dictated the victim's state. I'm going to try playing around with it later, when I have the time, and see if I can fix her up a bit - if nothing else, it'll be good practice. Thanks again for the quick help.

No problem, really. But yeah, you don't even have to play around with any code. Just insert the missing animatios and they should be fine.

I downloaded QOF Redux from page 67. The title screen looks like it's been moved down and everything in the character select screen looks bigger. Is it supposed to be like that? :confused:

Title Screen

Character Select

Before I go and waste a ton of time, has anyone ever shared completed versions of the King of Fighters XIII characters that Mugen Sprites Lover has shown in his videos and provided his extra sprites for? I just started learning how to modify characters a couple of days ago (mostly thanks to xionfenix being kind enough to answer a lot of my questions) and want to try my hand at editing those in and sharing them if no one else has yet. It'll probably take me quite a while because I'm brand new to this and have been looking up guides and pestering people with questions as I go, but it'd be a fun way to practice and learn more while contributing in some way.

Right now I've mostly just been spending a lot of time editing all of the characters I have to be compatible with Ryona Morrigan's press position while adding in awkward press animations for victims that don't have one yet (i.e. I've been reusing and flipping around sprites they have for other positions that still look somewhat passable while in the press one). It's actually more fun than I thought, trying to tweak everything to look decent, though it's all beginner-level stuff at this point. I have absolutely no experience with sprite creation or editing, sadly.

Before I go and waste a ton of time, has anyone ever shared completed versions of the King of Fighters XIII characters that Mugen Sprites Lover has shown in his videos and provided his extra sprites for? I just started learning how to modify characters a couple of days ago (mostly thanks to xionfenix being kind enough to answer a lot of my questions) and want to try my hand at editing those in and sharing them if no one else has yet. It'll probably take me quite a while because I'm brand new to this and have been looking up guides and pestering people with questions as I go, but it'd be a fun way to practice and learn more while contributing in some way.

Right now I've mostly just been spending a lot of time editing all of the characters I have to be compatible with Ryona Morrigan's press position while adding in awkward press animations for victims that don't have one yet (i.e. I've been reusing and flipping around sprites they have for other positions that still look somewhat passable while in the press one). It's actually more fun than I thought, trying to tweak everything to look decent, though it's all beginner-level stuff at this point. I have absolutely no experience with sprite creation or editing, sadly.

Yes, actually. They were shared a few times in this thread, though you'll have to use the search function (for MSL or mugen sprite lover or something). I've got them as well, but I don't have time to upload. Hell, I think MSL actually uploaded them on his website if you have time to peruse it.

As for editing, that's good--personally, I think that's the basics of what everyone who wants to take their first steps into actually improving characters should do. Most of the sprites can be used for multiple anims if you can spend time to tweak. Keep it up.

Yes, actually. They were shared a few times in this thread, though you'll have to use the search function (for MSL or mugen sprite lover or something). I've got them as well, but I don't have time to upload. Hell, I think MSL actually uploaded them on his website if you have time to peruse it.

As for editing, that's good--personally, I think that's the basics of what everyone who wants to take their first steps into actually improving characters should do. Most of the sprites can be used for multiple anims if you can spend time to tweak. Keep it up.

Oh, there's actually completed versions out there? By 'completed' I mean that they actually have all of their sex animations added into their characters and are ready to go in MUGEN. I picked up the sprites MSL has posted on his blog, but I never found them actually added into a character already. Looking back, I asked if there was a King with animations about a week ago, and you were actually the one to respond to me - you told me that I'd need to add his sprites in, myself, which is actually what I'm trying to do now, provided no one else has already and has it publicly available. I haven't found any yet, at least.

Oh, there's actually completed versions out there? By 'completed' I mean that they actually have all of their sex animations added into their characters and are ready to go in MUGEN. I picked up the sprites MSL has posted on his blog, but I never found them actually added into a character already. Looking back, I asked if there was a King with animations about a week ago, and you were actually the one to respond to me - you told me that I'd need to add his sprites in, myself, which is actually what I'm trying to do now, provided no one else has already and has it publicly available. I haven't found any yet, at least.

Ah really? Whoops. Ummm, I've done it myself with King already and I'm working on Leona. It's really not that difficult, and I don't upload honestly because (IMHO) it's simple enough that if you actually want the character, you could easily take the time to learn how to do it. And since I'm of the opinion that it's an individual's own task to do, there's not really any risk of us (or any other modder) having different versions unless you've customized more heavily with new sprites or something.

No, I don't think anyone has with King (publicly at least). However, I think Judael may have uploaded something similar for an MSL character a few pages back. In regards to the King character, go for it and feel free to post if you run into any problems (again, that's the one MSL char whose sprites I actually wanted, so after completing her, I didn't really care to add any others). :D

Ah really? Whoops. Ummm, I've done it myself with King already and I'm working on Leona. It's really not that difficult, and I don't upload honestly because (IMHO) it's simple enough that if you actually want the character, you could easily take the time to learn how to do it. And since I'm of the opinion that it's an individual's own task to do, there's not really any risk of us (or any other modder) having different versions unless you've customized more heavily with new sprites or something.

No, I don't think anyone has with King (publicly at least). However, I think Judael may have uploaded something similar for an MSL character a few pages back. In regards to the King character, go for it and feel free to post if you run into any problems (again, that's the one MSL char whose sprites I actually wanted, so after completing her, I didn't really care to add any others). :D

Yeah, King's easily my favorite of the bunch, so I'm trying to work on her right now. Did you have trouble importing her sprites into Fighter Factory? It keeps spitting out a warning that her images aren't color indexed, so no matter what option I select when it comes to the palette (using the image's palette, forcing one, etc.), she always has white boxes around her sprites. I already know how to go into the editor and put in transparencies where needed, so it's not a problem; it's just a little more time-consuming as a result and if there's a way to load her sprites in without having to do it, I'd love to know how.

Anyway, I don't mind working on all of this, myself, since it's the best way to learn for me. I planned on sharing everything I have when I'm finished, if only so others can critique it and tell me what else I can do to improve.

Edit: figured out how to fix the indexing issue; I downloaded GIMP, loaded the sprites, clicked Image > Mode > Indexed, then exported them back out as .png files. I don't know if there's a simpler solution, but I figured I'd post it if anyone else is a newbie like me and gets stuck at this point in the future. Had to piece together info from multiple sources to figure this one out for myself.

Last edited:

Edit: figured out how to fix the indexing issue; I downloaded GIMP, loaded the sprites, clicked Image > Mode > Indexed, then exported them back out as .png files. I don't know if there's a simpler solution, but I figured I'd post it if anyone else is a newbie like me and gets stuck at this point in the future. Had to piece together info from multiple sources to figure this one out for myself.

The problem with that is probably gonna be that the palette is going to be completely different from the character's usual palette. I have honestly no idea how other people do it but I usually just export a sprite from the character, open it up, make it the size of my new sprite, delete the content and shove the new sprite in, all in photoshop by the way. Usually works, sometimes I have to make minor adjustments...

to get sprite palettes to match the chars you just need to force the 1st palette of the char when adding it into fighter factory, there is an option for it

to get sprite palettes to match the chars you just need to force the 1st palette of the char when adding it into fighter factory, there is an option for it

As I noted, I tried that option with no luck. Maybe Fighter Factory was just being hard to get along with when I was using it earlier, but what I did with GIMP seems to have fixed it without any problems so far, at least.

Good news, sorta! I tried my hand at sprite editing for the first time and I'm actually pretty happy with the results; what I did was take Saki Tsuzura and change her missionary/piston sprites so that she's nude. I've never done any kind of editing with any kind of software in my entire life, so all I did was hack away at it in Fighter Factory (thankfully I do have decent drawing skills, though I don't know if that experience really transfers to sprite editing). I think that as I get better at this and understand how to better use editing software, I'll try to add more shading to her body/chest area (plus maybe her nipples are a little too small, but I wasn't sure how to make them more noticeable without making them look too big), but any other critiques or advice is always helpful. (edit: I did a quick change after first uploading it because I decided the piece of clothing under her body looked strange when she was otherwise nude, so I took it out and reuploaded the file).

This is actually really fun! I'm looking forward to doing more edits like this one; it took me a little over two hours to get through this one, but I'm sure I'll get through any future ones faster now that I understand the basics.

Last edited:
Back