What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

I downloaded QOF Redux from page 67. The title screen looks like it's been moved down and everything in the character select screen looks bigger. Is it supposed to be like that? :confused:

Title Screen

Character Select

Ofc not. but i dunno which ver are you on.
Anyway open mugen.cfg and set video mode to opengl

Ofc not. but i dunno which ver are you on.
Anyway open mugen.cfg and set video mode to opengl

It was set like that before and I had nothing but a black screen while the game's music was playing. Had to switch it to DirectX which let me see things.

It was set like that before and I had nothing but a black screen while the game's music was playing. Had to switch it to DirectX which let me see things.

The sff may be corrupted. you need an untouched ver

What is that and where could I get that?

that is not the official version. From your screenshot some characters has been updated and ofc they don't fit in the select screen. But that's not causing your problem anyway.
I dunno, maybe some sprite or system.def have been modified, i can't help, you need to redownload everything again.

that is not the official version. From your screenshot some characters has been updated and ofc they don't fit in the select screen. But that's not causing your problem anyway.
I dunno, maybe some sprite or system.def have been modified, i can't help, you need to redownload everything again.

Re-downloaded and tried again........... Still doing the same stuff.

Re-downloaded and tried again........... Still doing the same stuff.

Did you actually read what Judael said and done what he asked? It isn't that your download is corrupted due to any faulty internet connection or anything like that. Rather, it seems that the actual downloaded file is corrupted. In fact, the user who uploaded Judael's RMDB mugen (the source you provided) him/herself mentioned that s/he edited the mugen settings and may be faulty as a result. See:

I don't know if the person that made this will be angry but here is one i downloaded a while ago. I messed with some settings so it might need some cleaning up. I'm too lazy to do it. It's great collection I think... The best I think so far.
Have fun
h ttps://mega.nz/#!IJFUESjT!jbX_pmOmFA9U43XQJdZ2msnVctRsLt3hUgucmFzOsO8

Ask Judael for a copy of his mugen or go search in the thread for a CLEAN (unedited) VERSION of the mugen. I think Judael meant to say redownload HIS copy; while I haven't checked it myself, it seems that one is corrupted. Even if not, you might as well just grab Judael's if you can find it to use as a base game and then add characters from the edited one if you want.

I've been wondering... does anyone here know how to type up a decent AI? I know how it's supposed to work and all that but I'm so bad at making it all random and .. just a good AI overall. I'm quite decent if it comes to the regular MUGEN coding but I'm just horrible at doing AIs. I've been trying to edit some AIs to be less brutal, others I've tried to edit to do SOMETHING. But the results are... mediocre at best. So if anyone can give me hints about MUGEN AIs I'd gladly accept them ;P

I've been wondering... does anyone here know how to type up a decent AI? I know how it's supposed to work and all that but I'm so bad at making it all random and .. just a good AI overall. I'm quite decent if it comes to the regular MUGEN coding but I'm just horrible at doing AIs. I've been trying to edit some AIs to be less brutal, others I've tried to edit to do SOMETHING. But the results are... mediocre at best. So if anyone can give me hints about MUGEN AIs I'd gladly accept them ;P

My experience with the AI is limited to deleting unwanted special moves from their move list to make them more likely to choose wanted special moves.

My experience with the AI is limited to deleting unwanted special moves from their move list to make them more likely to choose wanted special moves.

Hmm I see. Well, that works for Characters that HAVE an AI I guess.
Science for Adults 2 for example... doesn't. And daaamn it sucks I tell you. He hardly ever uses his hentai moves.

So I am lost with this game completely. I download everything in this thread, however i have no idea how to program the fighters to do what i want, or anything else. Is there a guide around somewhere?

i too would like a guide if someone would be kind enough to show us where to go.

So I am lost with this game completely. I download everything in this thread, however i have no idea how to program the fighters to do what i want, or anything else. Is there a guide around somewhere?

Open your mugen folder
Open the chars folder
Open the one with the char
Open the file with .cmd extension with notepad

There are the commands by names, and the part where it says how do you pull it off is the one you can change so you can do what you want the way you want to.
For example, let's think about Kyo Kusanagi and his infamous orochinagi. It would have to be something like this:

D, DB, B, DB, D, DF, F, x

(I don't remember exactly)
The thing is the letters stand for directions, and the last letter for the button, so:
D=DOWN
U=UP
B=BACK
DB=DOWN BACK

If you change that for the letters you want the move will change on how it is performed.

Did i understand your question or am i rambling about something entirely else?

Open your mugen folder
Open the chars folder
Open the one with the char
Open the file with .cmd extension with notepad

There are the commands by names, and the part where it says how do you pull it off is the one you can change so you can do what you want the way you want to.
For example, let's think about Kyo Kusanagi and his infamous orochinagi. It would have to be something like this:

D, DB, B, DB, D, DF, F, x

(I don't remember exactly)
The thing is the letters stand for directions, and the last letter for the button, so:
D=DOWN
U=UP
B=BACK
DB=DOWN BACK

If you change that for the letters you want the move will change on how it is performed.

Did i understand your question or am i rambling about something entirely else?

THANK YOU SO MUCCCHHHH!

is there a list of characters compatible with this move? trying to find them

what kuromarus can do it?

htt p://puu.sh/q7KTQ.png

is there a list of characters compatible with this move? trying to find them

what kuromarus can do it?

htt p://puu.sh/q7KTQ.png

Uhh, that's quite a common move--the "piledriver" (usually translated). Most of the characters released lately, as well as most of the popular victim characters, are compatible with that move, or at least have the sprites available to include them. If you look at the mugen uploader, quite a few of the entries available for download are those sprites for different characters. It'd be a bit too difficult to list all the characters compatible for that move, comprehensively, as that list would be even larger than that of characters NOT compatible for that move.

Kuromarus...afaik, the most popular kuros (short/full/plus) are all able to perform that move in varying degrees. In fact, most of the modern rapers (save for Mino) are able to perform the piledriver (e.g. abaoker, birdie, bao, etc).

It took me all of a 2 second google search for 'mugen tutorial':

Please note that mugen isn't something you can learn overnight. Even the basics take a bit of studying and learning. Therefore, be prepared to commit and willing to practice/fail if you're serious about getting into it. If you just want to play it, there are pre-built mugens and characters available for download in the OP.

Also, I've linked the main mugen forums. You can use those (especially since those are entire forums dedicated to mugen) instead of this one if you've got questions on character creation, particularly because IMHO, nobody is an expert here. As for just asking how to change movesets and whatnot, I believe you got that answered so I won't say any more on that.

Since i don't want to spam on the uploader00 and cos the character is not completed yet i decided to release a test version here.
I appreciate feedback on the character AI since the patch i uploaded on uploader 00 may cause side effects, is something i made during sprites so i rushed it a little.
Anyway it should be compatible with kuros but ofc she miss a lot yet.

RMDB

Credits:
Character by ZSM
Erocoding Erosprites me

Last edited:

need find Schlussel like this video :)

Just wanted to mention that fc2.video.com website for some reason hates my PC, it pretty much don't let me watch anything on it for like few months now. But when I decide to check the website out on my laptop.

There was no lag whatsoever. o_O

All the videos I watched as a guest pretty much loaded instantly.

Back