but that site need to register to download it

p.s. someone please share character combined with Psychoraper_Vega please

Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

probably people here already know it
i found this site forum have a lot of character to try it out
and some new thing(or old) in ryona/hinajou in thare too
but that site need to register to download it

p.s. someone please share character combined with Psychoraper_Vega please

Sure, do you mean you want the psychoraper Vega?

mediafire.com/?pcklzhba1q78oty

Make sure to copy paste, not clicky clicky.

If anyone should be interested, I've recently started uploading my favorite characters to 4shared, for safekeeping. My computer is about to go kabloom, so i figured I'd upload the characters i use the most, then download them to my new computer when i eventually get that. I might delete them when i get my new computer and have downloaded them, but i have no idea when that might be, so they will most likely stay for a while.

Also just want to make it clear that i have made none of these characters, so credit goes to the original editors. I've only done some minor edits to sounds and CMD, still working on some of them.

I'm sure most of you already have some of these, but i hope you enjoy it regardless.

I might upload more eventually. For now it's only my favorites. Oh, and feel free to add to the first post/introduction if this is desirable.

Last edited:

Sure, do you mean you want the psychoraper Vega?

mediafire.com/?pcklzhba1q78oty

Make sure to copy paste, not clicky clicky.

i already have psychoraper vega now
i mean i need other character victim compatible with him :l

Thanks for sharing, been looking for some of these characters for a while now. Been finding characters with the missionary position

I might upload more eventually. For now it's only my favorites.

I would recommend uploading everything because you might someday in the future want that specific character you never played only to regret it because you thought you'll never play it again. Had it happen to me before.

I would recommend uploading everything because you might someday in the future want that specific character you never played only to regret it because you thought you'll never play it again. Had it happen to me before.

I doubt i will upload everything, but you have a point. I might upload some more later.

If anyone should be interested, I've recently started uploading my favorite characters to 4shared, for safekeeping. My computer is about to go kabloom, so i figured I'd upload the characters i use the most, then download them to my new computer when i eventually get that. I might delete them when i get my new computer and have downloaded them, but i have no idea when that might be, so they will most likely stay for a while.

Also just want to make it clear that i have made none of these characters, so credit goes to the original editors. I've only done some minor edits to sounds and CMD, still working on some of them.

I'm sure most of you already have some of these, but i hope you enjoy it regardless.

I might upload more eventually. For now it's only my favorites.

Ohhh, I was hoping someone would touch up avallone and Liselotte. Len even got new animations. These are nice finds, thanks for the share. Some of the builies doesn't seem to work for me though, Birdie seems to do random things, I can't see other rapers as they appear in 101010 code and avallone lost some compatability with kuromaru but still nice stuff~

Last edited:

So Kuromaru_Short and Tiaman_Asagi got some new update but I'm not too sure what.

It goes 半裸ダウン系やられを設定(テキストを修正) or translated to "Set the beaten half-naked down system (modify the text)"

ANy idea what that means?

Ohhh, I was hoping someone would touch up avallone and Liselotte. Len even got new animations. These are nice finds, thanks for the share. Some of the builies doesn't seem to work for me though, Birdie seems to do random things, I can't see other rapers as they appear in 101010 code and avallone lost some compatability with kuromaru but still nice stuff~

No problem. I haven't touched any of the compatability codes yet, so all the characters are the way they were when i found them, in that regard at least. I've only done some slight modifications to the SND on some of them, mostly to give the victims sounds for Marco's missionary move, since the middle and fastest speeds didn't have any sound states for the victims for some reason. Birdie does whatever he wants, but seems to do anything BUT the sex moves. A bit annoying.

Last edited:

No problem. I haven't touched any of the compatability codes yet, so all the characters are the way they were when i found them, in that regard at least. I've only done some slight modifications to the SND on some of them, mostly to give the victims sounds for Marco's missionary move, since the middle and fastest speeds didn't have any sound states for the victims for some reason. Birdie does whatever he wants, but seems to do anything BUT the sex moves. A bit annoying.

Have you tried deleting the normal attack moves to reduce the number of special attacks he can do which increases the probability of using sex moves.

That's what I did for some hentai characters with attacks that just annoyed me. It gets old after being electrocuted for umpteenth time in a row by kuromaru.

So Kuromaru_Short and Tiaman_Asagi got some new update but I'm not too sure what.

It goes 半裸ダウン系やられを設定(テキストを修正) or translated to "Set the beaten half-naked down system (modify the text)"

ANy idea what that means?

Did a little testing late last night. From the Engl translation and from checking the new sff file (which seems the only thing that changed other than cns files) to the old one, looks like the author simply added new sprites for the cum anim for asagi, making her look defeated with her clothing ripped and half-naked once an appropriate H-move is used on her. Not exactly sure how this applies to Kuro, but it looks like a few of his H-moves are altered to call upon these new corresponding sprites for asagi.

Anyone with better info is welcome to chime in of course.

I see, Birdie tends to do different things when you control him as well, stuff his AI doesn't do. For some reason my mugen doesn't wanna register mow either. Or those other kuromaru in your share folder.

By the way, I noticed that zombie bully mob you had seems to have sample images for characters I don't have yet. Characters from Touhou and Arcana Heart with better H compatibility. You wouldn't happen to have these characters too would you? If so, I'd wager your mugen is more advanced then mine as is. I hope you decide to share your unique mugen someday!

Last edited:

Have you tried deleting the normal attack moves to reduce the number of special attacks he can do which increases the probability of using sex moves.

That's what I did for some hentai characters with attacks that just annoyed me. It gets old after being electrocuted for umpteenth time in a row by kuromaru.

Hmm, guess i could try that. Never really thought about it.

I think I've gotten PTSD from all the electro shocks he's given.

I see, Birdie tends to do different things when you control him as well, stuff his AI doesn't do. For some reason my mugen doesn't wanna register mow either. Or those other kuromaru in your share folder.

By the way, I noticed that zombie bully mob you had seems to have sample images for characters I don't have yet. Characters from Touhou and Arcana Heart with better H compatibility. You wouldn't happen to have these characters too would you? If so, I'd wager your mugen is more advanced then mine as is. I hope you decide to share your unique mugen someday!

What version of mugen do you use? I'm using 1.0. Not sure if it has anything to do with it, though. But Mow has two def. files, one for winmugen and one for mugen 1.0

I don't have those specific characters, sadly. The sample images was already there when i downloaded the zombie character. I will start uploading some more characters, maybe tomorrow. So there might yet be something of interest for you.

What version of mugen do you use? I'm using 1.0. Not sure if it has anything to do with it, though. But Mow has two def. files, one for winmugen and one for mugen 1.0

I don't have those specific characters, sadly. The sample images was already there when i downloaded the zombie character. I will start uploading some more characters, maybe tomorrow. So there might yet be something of interest for you.
I see, I have mugen 1.0, thanks for letting me know. I hope they continue with Avallone and Liselotte, they still don't have kuromaru finisher animations. Also that bug raper lost a lot of compatibility too, hope they fix that. I look forward to seeing what you have to share soon~

Hmm, guess i could try that. Never really thought about it.

I think I've gotten PTSD from all the electro shocks he's given.

Yeah, I raged pretty hard on that one evening, why doesn't kuromaru ever use any other attack that isn't a goddamn electric shock. And went on deleting spree. I removed every single mention of electricity from the .txt and then tested against AI controlled kuromaru. The results was Kuromaru stopped using it because the move doesn't "exist" anymore.

And it became fun to fight against kuromaru again. Even managed to win several times! I consider that quite an achievement for myself because I'm horrible on combo fighter style of games.

I would recommend making a copy of the file before you start deleting so that you have a back up ready in case you managed to accidentally break anything and make birdie stand there drooling.

I also did this for the Murakami Mob by removing sex attacks I found very boring to watch. Fighting murakami mob was an exercise in self torture until I did that.

I see, I have mugen 1.0, thanks for letting me know. I hope they continue with Avallone and Liselotte, they still don't have kuromaru finisher animations. Also that bug raper lost a lot of compatibility too, hope they fix that. I look forward to seeing what you have to share soon~

Yeah, hopefully in the future they will have finisher animations, and a lot of other as well. I'm uploading some more as we speak. Figured I'd upload some of the ones i use now and then, not just the ones i us all the time.

Yeah, I raged pretty hard on that one evening, why doesn't kuromaru ever use any other attack that isn't a goddamn electric shock. And went on deleting spree. I removed every single mention of electricity from the .txt and then tested against AI controlled kuromaru. The results was Kuromaru stopped using it because the move doesn't "exist" anymore.

And it became fun to fight against kuromaru again. Even managed to win several times! I consider that quite an achievement for myself because I'm horrible on combo fighter style of games.

I would recommend making a copy of the file before you start deleting so that you have a back up ready in case you managed to accidentally break anything and make birdie stand there drooling.

I also did this for the Murakami Mob by removing sex attacks I found very boring to watch. Fighting murakami mob was an exercise in self torture until I did that.

There are quite a lot of rapers I'd like to edit this way, now that you mention it. Hmm, i might need to look more into this. Thanks for planting the idea in my head.

You're welcome dawnstar. If you want, I can share the murakami mob + kuromaru I edited.

You're welcome dawnstar. If you want, I can share the murakami mob + kuromaru I edited.

Thanks for the offer, but i think i want to try my hand at figuring it on my own first. If i have too much trouble, I'll gladly accept your offer, though.

Back