What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

Looking at the newest files on the uploader there's more and more files using a different password nowadays... It's really sad how these people try time and time again to shut anyone else out when this community could thrive so much more if we all went and shared.

Combine that with the other site being locked down too we might be screwed. :(

Combine that with the other site being locked down too we might be screwed. :(

I'm about to give up on this whole thing. I know i probably shouldn't, but i guess it's time to move on. I just don't see the point in them hogging everything to themselves, do they hate us that much?

I'm about to give up on this whole thing. I know i probably shouldn't, but i guess it's time to move on. I just don't see the point in them hogging everything to themselves, do they hate us that much?

Could be an "inner circle" kind of thing, where they can share between other artists and not need to worry about random people requesting and trolling them constantly. There's been a lot of that lately so I wouldn't blame them. Could also be that they're all elitist and believe anyone who can't draw for themselves shouldn't be allowed to toy with their creations. Who knows eh.

Either way, I'd recommend just forgetting about this game for awhile, keep yourself sane. In time their hearts will either grow three sizes or their work will be lost and forgotten like many other doujin H games. That QoF Redux link a few pages back has a lot of new stuff I haven't seen before.

Last edited:

h ttp://mugenryona.sakura.ne.jp/uploader/src/mugeryona1497.rar.html
h ttp://mugenryona.sakura.ne.jp/uploader/src/mugeryona1496.rar.html
h ttp://mugenryona.sakura.ne.jp/uploader/src/mugeryona1495.rar.html
h ttp://mugenryona.sakura.ne.jp/uploader/src/mugeryona1498.rar.html
h ttp://mugenryona.sakura.ne.jp/uploader/src/mugeryona1481.zip.html

General password error. Can you tell me the next password or some hints about the password?

well theres more than 1 group. the people uploading with different passwords are the guys from the other BBS I was talking to you about earlier. THe 00 uploader is still going to be open to us. Not sure what happened but the imageboard was moved here

too bad we can't just post to the Nexus...

Hey been hunting for the character a while, but does anyone have a link or H compatible version of Another Kung Fu Girl Z? Have been searching for her for awhile ever since my old HD crashed and burned and any help would be really appreciated.

Latest Mugen_Rape vids

I don't know if the person that made this will be angry but here is one i downloaded a while ago. I messed with some settings so it might need some cleaning up. I'm too lazy to do it. It's great collection I think... The best I think so far.
Have fun
h ttps://mega.nz/#!IJFUESjT!jbX_pmOmFA9U43XQJdZ2msnVctRsLt3hUgucmFzOsO8

Edit: Wrong link. Sorry about that.

Last edited:

I don't know if the person that made this will be angry but here is one i downloaded a while ago. I messed with some settings so it might need some cleaning up. I'm too lazy to do it. It's great collection I think... The best I think so far.
Have fun
h ttps://mega.nz/#!IJFUESjT

I think you missed a few characters there in the end as I just get the decrypt key message.

Latest Mugen_Rape vid in HD

Also I edited the links in my Qof Redux posts so they should all be right now.

I think you missed a few characters there in the end as I just get the decrypt key message.

You are right. I posted the wrong link.
Here is the correct one.

https: //mega.nz/#!IJFUESjT!jbX_pmOmFA9U43XQJdZ2msnVctRsLt3hUgucmFzOsO8

Glad to see that people are sharing Judael's RMDB/QoF. That's an invaluable resource, especially people who have been clamoring for a pre-made mugen. It's the best one out there, IMHO, in terms of presentation, and the most complete. However, I would encourage people to build on it and learn how to work on mugen stuff, rather than just play with it. (I can't speak for Judael, but I don't think he minds).

Anyway, it seems like mugenero (mugen_raper) is doing more and more work. The different groping abilities of his birdie as well as his birdie's lying missionary move seem unique for him, but I'm more interested in how he's been coding his characters so that the raper attacks NPCs too, which he's been doing for a while.

As a side note (since I haven't been here for a while), while the closure of the hinanjo site was a bummer, at least the new board (directly connected to the uploader) is producing new content, though definitely not as fast as the original. And people are dumping stuff on the uploader as well, although, as many have pointed out, some of it has a non-ryona2 password protect.

but I'm more interested in how he's been coding his characters so that the raper attacks NPCs too

they're helpers which are effectively kind of like a mini-character with their own states and stuff

Last edited:

I can't seem to start the game. I get this error... :(

Can anybody help?

Now I'm wondering how will gettag make his comeback.

Last edited:
Back