What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

its out, the question is where :confused:

Yeah, from the topic, it seems almost like some exclusive club or something. People are definitely boasting about using the character. Been trying to figure out all day where they might have gotten it, but no clue so far.

I coulnd't find the right .cns. The only problem now is that Akane doesn't moan when kuromaru changes speed /c*ms
here are the test chars:
httpx://mega.nz/#!S1dBVLjb!JNw2b9B4sT3LOC6XcULzTBSLB_Ch2476jeuNIrShOv0

Wow I just tested these chars out, they're pretty great. Thanks a lot for them!

Yeah, from the topic, it seems almost like some exclusive club or something. People are definitely boasting about using the character. Been trying to figure out all day where they might have gotten it, but no clue so far.

it seems like something that'd be obv to a japanese speaker but no one else. at one point I think someoen asks where it is and 2 people respond with そらアレよ I got garbage when I ran it through a translator but it looks like 'Sky' something and searching the term doesn't bring back anything relevant

it seems like something that'd be obv to a japanese speaker but no one else. at one point I think someoen asks where it is and 2 people respond with そらアレよ I got garbage when I ran it through a translator but it looks like 'Sky' something and searching the term doesn't bring back anything relevant

I see. Some kind of Skydrive/Onedrive thing or something then? I've found Japanese files on those sites before. But it's hard to find specific things unless you've got enough clues.

Last edited:

Any chance someone has the link to QoF redux part 2?

A lot of new vids from both mugen rape and gettag lately. Seems almost like they are trying to compete or something, haha.

i noticed that too, lol

gettag is improving but I dont think he will dethrone mugenero for a long time

Here is my edit on Shermie. Let me know what you think. I'm no where near finished but I think I'm done with it for a while

httpx://mega.nz/#!e8xVSKaY!qkKQLKXCoFO1xs14cDLeCvLVk7-gPwCkcIspCUIykIQ

Last edited:

Through competition, (perverted) motivation was born :rolleyes:
But really, thanks to people like gettag mugenero now also strive for the better. His latest stuff at that time wasn't very impressive, and then BOOM, he lost his top-tier place.
Due to mugenero's recent activities I think he might choose 1 of 2 ways: either posting more often or sometimes posting something so good others struggle to make something else comparable.
But either way, whoever loses, we win :cool: (well if gettag wins we get more)

Here is my edit on Shermie. Let me know what you think. I'm no where near finished but I think I'm done with it for a while

httpx://mega.nz/#!e8xVSKaY!qkKQLKXCoFO1xs14cDLeCvLVk7-gPwCkcIspCUIykIQ

i didnt see anything diferent with the one i had
what did you edit?

Here's his vids if anyone wants to see them (Not that great)

i really want his touhou character and his kuromaru so much
but i have no idea how to find it

i had it but only remilia and sakuya and i think is an old version
only clue to find touhou character is only in ryona.mugen/hinanjo

one dude just give this link in that topic
which i have no idea how to find it
because he doesn't give name who made all this character :l
and which page to download it

i didnt see anything diferent with the one i had
what did you edit?

You're kidding, right? I changed the dog animation, added minotaur compatibility and even added some animations for the kuromaru throws.

Edit: also to the guy the negrepped me for the link, I put httpx because I can't post links as I don't have enough posts yet.

what happened to the mako in fc2?
did he just getting ban?

Is it just me or did something happen to the hinanjo site?

Not just you, I've been locked out or something like that. If the hinanjo site really is down for good, i really fail to see any bright future for the mugen community if it goes on like this.

Hello someone knows if there is a yoko littner with rape animation?

Not just you, I've been locked out or something like that. If the hinanjo site really is down for good, i really fail to see any bright future for the mugen community if it goes on like this.

The main page gives 2ちゃんねる(Down板)に晒されたので閉じました。as a message.
It looks like the site got closed due to it being exposed on 2channel?

do you guys have a character compatible with psychoraper vega??
i try to find chun li and cammy but is so hard to find it

The main page gives 2ちゃんねる(Down板)に晒されたので閉じました。as a message.
It looks like the site got closed due to it being exposed on 2channel?

The hinajo site gives me a 403 forbidden error. I get the feeling that they want to keep all the stuffs to themselves (again). Or maybe people just want to hide from the public eye what's going on there.

Back