What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

Yeah, and unfortunately, the Mugenero vid was sorta trash. A bunch of sailor scouts that seem IMHO to have fairly similar animations (I mean, they're supposed to be similar anyway); after the initial 2-3 battles, I got bored of watching. Nothing really new, but the portrait animations are pretty cool though.

Mugenero really needs to start producing new ideas (e.g. groping moves, tittyfucking, whatever). Maybe we've set the bar too high, but Gettag seems to be the better and more consistent editor/animator. And at least he uploads his characters.

yeah dude. its weird tho, based off the comments everyone seem to like it but it was the same for me, I saw it was all sailor scouts and stopped cause i assumed it just be palette/head swaps. :(

anyway speaking of gettag i saw he posted another video since i stalk his tumblr, this time with cammy. she oneshots his football guy and then people from the crowd start attacking her?? I guess its kind of like the jill raper in handys mugen, except no zombies :confused:

yeah dude. its weird tho, based off the comments everyone seem to like it but it was the same for me, I saw it was all sailor scouts and stopped cause i assumed it just be palette/head swaps. :(

anyway speaking of gettag i saw he posted another video since i stalk his tumblr, this time with cammy. she oneshots his football guy and then people from the crowd start attacking her?? I guess its kind of like the jill raper in handys mugen, except no zombies :confused:

And Murakami Mob. :p

Are there any more stages like the Eyes or Chaos Black? Those things are entertaining to just watch.

In his defense, the characters all have unique sprites (they're differently positioned from each other) and have unique voices.

It's time! I present to you: !
(can also download it if you want to.)
Edit: The pass for the file on 4shared is Shana87 as always.

The missionary animation is now done and fully functional.
The Doggy animation is still the same and I will most likely rework and tweak it a bit when I get the newer sprites but it'll stay like this for quite a while, for the time being.
Inside the Umbreon_-2.cns at the bottom I have included 3 options to switch on or off. They are on by default. Switching a variable to 0 instead of 1 disabled the effect, but that's pretty self-explanatory and also written beside each option.

The controls are as follows:

D,D, x is the Teleportation Rape
D,DF,F, x is the JumpingRape
D,DB,B, x is the DashRape

x will use the doggy animation but doing the same combinations with y will use the missionary ones.

Should you need/want to align a character further I'll leave you some instructions here:
Open her up in Fighter Factory and go to animations.
The corresponding animations for the missionary pose are 140500 through 140506. If you want an overlay displaying the victim's legs you will also need animations 140550 through 140556.
The Doggy pose uses animations from 140000 through 140005.

As far as the timing goes: You can open up Umbreon in Fighter Factory, go to its animations and look at the corresponding animation number. For example if you want to create animation number 140503 you go to Umbreon, hit CTRL+F, input the number and it should take you there (given that you are in the animations tab in fighter factory), from there you can look at the detailed timing for each frame and whatnot.
You can also copy an animation out of Umbreon and paste it into a new one inside the desired victim character. To do that you need to...
- Go to Umbreon
- Click on Animations
- Click on "Text Mode"
- Look for the animation number(s) you need/want
- Mark the whole block including the header and everything that follows
- Copy it
- Go to the victim you want to modify
- Scroll down on all the text in animations
- Click below the last animation where there is nothing
- Paste the copied text

After that, you click on "Text mode" again to disable it and you can align freely, given that the sprite numbers are the same (which really should be the case if it's a standard victim).

I'm going to come up with some new ideas sooner or later... maybe... but for now this is the first release.
If there's any questions, feel free to ask. I'll poke my head in here

Last edited:

mugenryona.sakura.ne.jp/imgbbs2/img/518.png

Saw this while poking around the JP imageboard. Does anyone know if there's a MUGEN Fate out there aside from the Touhou recolor one?

mugenryona.sakura.ne.jp/imgbbs2/img/518.png

Saw this while poking around the JP imageboard. Does anyone know if there's a MUGEN Fate out there aside from the Touhou recolor one?

That Fate sprite is in one of the stages downloadable on the uploader. Not sure which file it was tho. But that's pretty much the only thing. I have yet to see a full Fate character so sorry but I have to disappoint you there.

That Fate sprite is in one of the stages downloadable on the uploader. Not sure which file it was tho. But that's pretty much the only thing. I have yet to see a full Fate character so sorry but I have to disappoint you there.

I think it's on page 4 of the uploader, the files that say "sample". Not sure, though.

In his defense, the characters all have unique sprites (they're differently positioned from each other) and have unique voices.

Too bad he's gone uncreative, really impressed to see his Jill back in the days and clothes rip but his recent videos are really... generic. Nothing impressive like what he has done before. Or as shinkaiser said, maybe we've set the bar too high.

I've been having trouble finding an updated Blue Mary, Vanessa, and King. All I have really are the ones provided on the first page. While for many others I've been able to upgrade characters or use variations of them pretty easily. Has anyone found any good Blue Mary, Vanessa, and/or King versions out there?

The missionary animation is now done and fully functional.
The Doggy animation is still the same and I will most likely rework and tweak it a bit when I get the newer sprites but it'll stay like this for quite a while, for the time being.
Inside the Umbreon_-2.cns at the bottom I have included 3 options to switch on or off. They are on by default. Switching a variable to 0 instead of 1 disabled the effect, but that's pretty self-explanatory and also written beside each option.

The controls are as follows:

D,D, x is the Teleportation Rape
D,DF,F, x is the JumpingRape
D,DB,B, x is the DashRape

x will use the doggy animation but doing the same combinations with y will use the missionary ones.

Should you need/want to align a character further I'll leave you some instructions here:
Open her up in Fighter Factory and go to animations.
The corresponding animations for the missionary pose are 140500 through 140506. If you want an overlay displaying the victim's legs you will also need animations 140550 through 140556.
The Doggy pose uses animations from 140000 through 140005.

As far as the timing goes: You can open up Umbreon in Fighter Factory, go to its animations and look at the corresponding animation number. For example if you want to create animation number 140503 you go to Umbreon, hit CTRL+F, input the number and it should take you there (given that you are in the animations tab in fighter factory), from there you can look at the detailed timing for each frame and whatnot.
You can also copy an animation out of Umbreon and paste it into a new one inside the desired victim character. To do that you need to...
- Go to Umbreon
- Click on Animations
- Click on "Text Mode"
- Look for the animation number(s) you need/want
- Mark the whole block including the header and everything that follows
- Copy it
- Go to the victim you want to modify
- Scroll down on all the text in animations
- Click below the last animation where there is nothing
- Paste the copied text

After that, you click on "Text mode" again to disable it and you can align freely, given that the sprite numbers are the same (which really should be the case if it's a standard victim).

I'm going to come up with some new ideas sooner or later... maybe... but for now this is the first release.
If there's any questions, feel free to ask. I'll poke my head in here

Which file holds the moves of a mugen character again? I need to delete the Umbreon's I win Eat character whole move. I dislike that move.
And then I tested it against the AI, AI really likes it. It makes a fight boring.

Which file holds the moves of a mugen character again? I need to delete the Umbreon's I win Eat character whole move. I dislike that move.
And then I tested it against the AI, AI really likes it. It makes a fight boring.

Hehe, I can see that.
The file can differ, but it's usually a cmd, command or something kinda file.
For Umbreon specificially it's Umbreon.cmd.
Just CTRL+F with a text editor and look for vore, should find it right away.

Oh man this missionary animation. I have been wanting something like this for so long. Thank you, and my compliments to your mystery spriter.

Couple of bugs I've found so far. Victim leg overlay animation (at least, the one that I've applied to one character) repeats once after the unknotted creampie, (stops as soon as the pounding continues, so you won't see it in auto mode,) and gets layered above Umbreon during post-KO missionary after the victory notification ("____ Wins"). Umbreon ceases to play sounds after victory notification.

More a suggestion than a bug, I think the knotted creampie could be extended to have a longer pause between the cumming and pullout stages.

Which file holds the moves of a mugen character again?

Somewhat outside my area of expertise, so be careful acting on this info, but I think the player inputs and AI triggers that activate moves are in the commands file (typically .cmd, sometimes .txt, either way it's plain text code so any text editor will work fine), the coding for what they do is in constants (.cns, sometimes .txt) files, and the animations (including hitbox and hurtboxes) are in animations (.air) files. The character's .def file should list all of them if you have any trouble tracking them down.

Last edited:

Oh man this missionary animation. I have been wanting something like this for so long. Thank you, and my compliments to your mystery spriter.

Couple of bugs I've found so far. Victim leg overlay animation (at least, the one that I've applied to one character) repeats once after the unknotted creampie, (stops as soon as the pounding continues, so you won't see it in auto mode,) and gets layered above Umbreon during post-KO missionary after the victory notification ("____ Wins"). Umbreon ceases to play sounds after victory notification.

More a suggestion than a bug, I think the knotted creampie could be extended to have a longer pause between the cumming and pullout stages.

Somewhat outside my area of expertise, so be careful acting on this info, but I think the player inputs and AI triggers that activate moves are in the commands file (typically .cmd, sometimes .txt, either way it's plain text code so any text editor will work fine), the coding for what they do is in constants (.cns) files, and the animations (including hitbox and hurtboxes) are in animations (.air) files. The character's .def file should list all of them if you have any trouble tracking them down.

Hmm you sure? My overlay on my character works just fine with or without the knotting. Maybe your animation is too short? The timing might be off. It does happen for me on KO tho.
As for the suggestion: I can understand where you are coming from and I agree that sometimes it could do to be longer, but I really didn't want to put too much wait time in there ^^

Maybe your animation is too short? The timing might be off.
602 ticks, copied the timing directly from the victim animations of your Umbreon, only altering animation and sprite numbers (since your Umbreon doesn't come with leg overlay anims). It's very specifically the unknotted creampie; the knotted one works correctly as far as I've seen.

I agree that sometimes it could do to be longer, but I really didn't want to put too much wait time in there ^^
Fair enough. Tweaking it to my own preference is trivially easy regardless and doesn't seem to cause any additional glitching (yes, I both found and re-checked the leg overlay issue with an unedited version) so it all works out.

Hehe, I can see that.
The file can differ, but it's usually a cmd, command or something kinda file.
For Umbreon specificially it's Umbreon.cmd.
Just CTRL+F with a text editor and look for vore, should find it right away.

Thanks! :)

I see, this helped me remember how I modified the murakami mob and kuromaru to make it stop spamming same move all the time. I mean, I get that electronic stunning move of kuromaru is super effective but.. it really shouldn't consist 95% of the attacks it dishes out.

I don't have a text editor program so I do the next best thing by changing the file extension name from cmd to txt which allows me to open the file and edit stuff in it and then save. Make sure to change the txt extension back to cmd before playing with it cuz that part is important otherwise character won't work.

And what's more, I actually went and downloaded that new mugen program that elecbyte made several years ago. I knew schlussel goeniko character looked that good.. but not that good o_O. Quite a difference from fighting on an two inch screen to.. whole monitor lol.

I don't have a text editor program so I do the next best thing by changing the file extension name from cmd to txt which allows me to open the file and edit stuff in it and then save.
On Windows at least, right click -> Open with -> Notepad/Choose program (and select Notepad)
Make sure to change the txt extension back to cmd before playing with it cuz that part is important otherwise character won't work.
Actually it will work as a .txt, as long as the character's definitions (.def) file points to the proper file name. kuromaru_short's .def file points to cmd_kuro.txt, for example.

Last edited:

Edit: The pass for the file on 4shared is Shana87 as always.

Wow, how did i miss this! It looks really good, the missionary pose is incredibly hot. Nice work from you and your spriter. I look forward to any eventual updates to this character, or if you decide to make more characters with the same guy. Keep up the good work, really well done!

Latest Gettag vid in HD :D

Man, I'm still pleased to see that cumshot edit gif I put on the old board with my mediocre skills - of cumming inside repeatedly - with the white ooze pouring out is still in use and has been adopted. Even if its not repeated nearly enough!

Back