What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

Hey there folks.
I was wondering - are you guys interested in animal-like rapers?
I found an Umbreon that got a vore move and I am currently trying to give it two or so sex moves. A Doggy and later a missionary one.
The coding for the doggy is already done and I am just waiting for the sprites right now. If people want it I'll upload it... if not I'll, well, not I guess.

I'll add a link to a video file to this post to show you what it will be doing. Keep in mind tho that at the moment the actual sprites are not ready and I've used Kuro's dog as a substitute in the meantime.

I am interested xionfenix.

Will both positions be compatible with tiffany lords?

Hey there folks.
I found an Umbreon that got a vore move and I am currently trying to give it two or so sex moves. A Doggy and later a missionary one.
[interest intensifies]

Perhaps a licking move as well, along the lines of kuromaru_short's qcb+x?

I am interested xionfenix.

Will both positions be compatible with tiffany lords?
It depends. Does that character have the basic sprites for Kuromaru's doggy and missionary poses? If so, then most likely yes. Umbreon will be using its own animation for its victims if they do not have an animation for it on their own. Obviously alignment will not always be perfect but I'll be posting a guide which animations need to be created in the victim's files if one wants to get it perfectly aligned. If an animation exists it will use the victim's instead of Umbreons.

[interest intensifies]

Perhaps a licking move as well, along the lines of kuromaru_short's qcb+x?
The problem with that is - I cannot sprite major things even if my life depended on it, thus I have to rely on... other means and people. And usualy I use paid services so it will most likely stay as those two animations for quite a while. Maybe it'll be get more some other time, if I get interested enough in it and / or get some nice ideas.

does anyone know where to find the most recent wonder woman victim character? I had it in my last mugen installment that I since deleted, and cant seem to find her again, it was the one that was high def, very little pixels noticed.

also anyone know any pre made mugen setups that can be downloaded either than the 2 in this thread?

Hey there folks.
The coding for the doggy is already done and I am just waiting for the sprites right now. If people want it I'll upload it... if not I'll, well, not I guess.

I'll add a link to a video file to this post to show you what it will be doing. Keep in mind tho that at the moment the actual sprites are not ready and I've used Kuro's dog as a substitute in the meantime.

I'm very interested. More rapers is always a good thing (never imagined i would type those words, haha). Looking forward to updates.

I'm very interested. More rapers is always a good thing (never imagined i would type those words, haha). Looking forward to updates.

It will most likely take a few weeks x3
He's currently busy with another of my comissions. After that I can get him started on those sprites. But yeah, I'll keep you updated o7

It will most likely take a few weeks x3
He's currently busy with another of my comissions. After that I can get him started on those sprites. But yeah, I'll keep you updated o7

Take all the time you need, don't want to rush you or the one you commission sprites from. Looking forward to updates, as mentioned!

It depends. Does that character have the basic sprites for Kuromaru's doggy and missionary poses? If so, then most likely yes. Umbreon will be using its own animation for its victims if they do not have an animation for it on their own. Obviously alignment will not always be perfect but I'll be posting a guide which animations need to be created in the victim's files if one wants to get it perfectly aligned. If an animation exists it will use the victim's instead of Umbreons.

I have no idea, I'm using the tiffany lords in handy's mugen cuz it has doggy style position. No idea on other positions though cuz I seen the AI only use the doggy style and that's it.

I have no idea, I'm using the tiffany lords in handy's mugen cuz it has doggy style position. No idea on other positions though cuz I seen the AI only use the doggy style and that's it.

Can you send me that character? Upload it on mega or zippy or somewhere. I'll take a look at it and maybe modify it if it needs to be. The characters in Handy's MUGEN tend to be... suboptimal for starting out with your own build, or working with other rapers n stuff.

Can you send me that character? Upload it on mega or zippy or somewhere. I'll take a look at it and maybe modify it if it needs to be. The characters in Handy's MUGEN tend to be... suboptimal for starting out with your own build, or working with other rapers n stuff.

Okay. Here it is. mediafire.com/?1cmr621mrf1bj57

Remember that mediafire is allergic to ulmf, make sure to copy pasta da link.

How come when I use Kuromaru Plus to fuck characters in missionary, they slide slowly down screen while the animations are playing?

Is there a way to keep them in place during animations? I can't see shit when half their bodies are below the screen.

Okay. Here it is. mediafire.com/?1cmr621mrf1bj57

Remember that mediafire is allergic to ulmf, make sure to copy pasta da link.

There you go. As expected it had nothing in it but the compatibility for Handy's very specific MUGEN setup... It should now be compatible with baseline rapers like Kuromaru as well. You're kinda lucky I found that file with all her sprites and animations on the uploader the other day and remembered I can use that :p
Just copied all the sprites and animations over and removed scat and gore parts because... I doubt you want them. Most of them don't. I don't want them either. It's just plain eww. If you want me to put them back in tell me and I'll do that.
The pass as for all my files is Shana87

How come when I use Kuromaru Plus to fuck characters in missionary, they slide slowly down screen while the animations are playing?

Is there a way to keep them in place during animations? I can't see shit when half their bodies are below the screen.

We will need more info than that to be able to help.
Which Kuromaru are you using?
Who is the victim?
What MUGEN version are you using?
Does it happen to all victims or just specific ones?

There you go. As expected it had nothing in it but the compatibility for Handy's very specific MUGEN setup... It should now be compatible with baseline rapers like Kuromaru as well. You're kinda lucky I found that file with all her sprites and animations on the uploader the other day and remembered I can use that :p
Just copied all the sprites and animations over and removed scat and gore parts because... I doubt you want them. Most of them don't. I don't want them either. It's just plain eww. If you want me to put them back in tell me and I'll do that.
The pass as for all my files is Shana87

Cool thanks! :D

Hey there folks.

Oh boi the raper i wished for! Can it have knotting like that gnoll character that you have but everytime it tugs cum would start gushing? XD well that would be great but this is just a suggestion. Thumbs up from me ^^

Oh boi the raper i wished for! Can it have knotting like that gnoll character that you have but everytime it tugs cum would start gushing? XD well that would be great but this is just a suggestion. Thumbs up from me ^^

Haha nice suggestion! I'll keep it in mind, but I can't promise anything due to sprite limitations ^^
I'll try my best tho o7

Hey there folks.

Speaking of Kuro. I don't know if it's possible or if you would want to but I'd be very appreciative if you made a version of the Umbreon that on KO has an impregnation animation like the one that you get from some of Kuro's moves.Heck, you can copy and paste it wholesale if you want, I'm not picky. I know impregnation's not a lot of people's thing but I'd be very appreciative if you added that little bit of a version for those of us that do enjoy it.

Speaking of Kuro. I don't know if it's possible or if you would want to but I'd be very appreciative if you made a version of the Umbreon that on KO has an impregnation animation like the one that you get from some of Kuro's moves.Heck, you can copy and paste it wholesale if you want, I'm not picky. I know impregnation's not a lot of people's thing but I'd be very appreciative if you added that little bit of a version for those of us that do enjoy it.

f698342d82c640c1b3e86bc5e51fca94.png

Hehe, collecting aaaall the ideas for now and keeping them as options ;3
I mean, currently they are just variables and not implemented but I'll get to it eventually.
Ideas are always welcome!

Edit: I just uploaded to my 4shared account. Thanks to a certain, very nice person I am now in possession of some Humpreon doggy sprites.
I will most likely be using different ones on the final version, but these are already pretty neat! :3

It doesn't have anything besides the simple doggystyle humping yet.
Controls are as follows:
D, DF, F, x -> Jumping rape attempt
D, DB, B, x -> Dashing rape attempt
D, D, x -> Teleporting rape attempt

While in humping mode, x will activate and deactivate automatic mode, z will drop the victim, y, a, b, c will hump at different speeds and start button makes it cum.

If you want to align it better (since the alignment it not 100% optimal for all victims since it's a stock animation from its own files) you will have to create the animations 140000 - 140005 inside the victim's files on your own~
I'll probably release a more detailed tutorial on this once it's finished.

Last edited:

If you want to align it better (since the alignment it not 100% optimal for all victims since it's a stock animation from its own files) you will have to create the animations 140000 - 140005 inside the victim's files on your own~
I'll probably release a more detailed tutorial on this once it's finished.

You sir are awesome. That said, I look forward to the finished product. Gonna give the beta a spin now and see how it pans out.

And yes. A tutorial will be greatly appreciated for those of us who are not well inclined in the art of editing if you feel inclined to do it.

Back