What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

For you and anyone else who wants this I have uploaded an edit of the two rapers in Handy's MUGEN on . As long as they use the standard compatibility sprites people have been using for half an eternity by now it should work with any victim.

Edit: Oh yeah, the password is Shana87

Oh hey, thanks!

inside the folder there is a .bat that says "START MUGEN WITH THIS".

It shows a different error after trying that bat like you suggested.

How to fix this?

Attachments

• other error.jpg
    other error.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 1

I suggest at least adding Kuromaru_Girl to the roster. There's a user in this thread by the name of Tigris that made her.

Wherever did you get that idea? I just reuploaded what I found in some corner of the internet I've since forgotten.

i have a question for you. Imagine you have two characters, two doggystales sprites animations, right? those characters are a female version of the juggernaut as tall as the original char and you have a tiny character like Shantae the half-genie. Because rapers share groups if you modify the position of any victim its gonna change how its gona look with every other raper. With a diference in high its so great that you can only make one look right. How do you address this bug? You said make individual animations for the victims. In the victims or in the rapers? if i do inside the rapers as every other rapers has done how do i do to tell the raper that it has to trigger that animation instead of the old one?. if the animation is inside the victims, how do i call the animation from the victim? Can you help me?.

Sorry I was asleep. But yeah, I'd have told you about the same as Shinkaiser did. With a few other things to take note of, as well. In the custom state that plays the victim animation...
Changeanim will change to an animation inside the victim's own file.
Changeanim2 will change to an animation inside the raper's file.
And if you use
trigger1 = SelfAnimExist(25132) = 1
it will only trigger if the animation in brackets exists. if you replace = 1 with =0 it will only trigger if the animation doesn't exist.
You should try looking at how Kuromaru short works, you'll learn a lot.

Wherever did you get that idea? I just reuploaded what I found in some corner of the internet I've since forgotten.

Sorry I guess "made" was a poor choice of words. Rather, you have a good edit of her.

It shows a different error after trying that bat like you suggested.

How to fix this?

At first glance from the last line maybe its a resolution problem with your graphic card(cant see the rest of the message). Try editing mugen.cfg inside the data folder and lower the resolution from 1980/1080 to something else. Do you run things in administrator? window 10? you could try to change render mode also.

Sorry I was asleep. But yeah, I'd have told you about the same as Shinkaiser did. With a few other things to take note of, as well. In the custom state that plays the victim animation...
Changeanim will change to an animation inside the victim's own file.
Changeanim2 will change to an animation inside the raper's file.
And if you use
trigger1 = SelfAnimExist(25132) = 1
it will only trigger if the animation in brackets exists. if you replace = 1 with =0 it will only trigger if the animation doesn't exist.
You should try looking at how Kuromaru short works, you'll learn a lot.
that will serve me a lot thank you

Last edited:

Hello~
I need some help
See, RMDB posted a Kaede_Hioh .cns and .def file in the ryona board, and I seem to get this error

Error message: Not a valid elem type: remappal
Error Parsing [State 5900, 3]
Error in [Statedef 5900]
Error in Kaede.cns
Error loading chars/Kaede_Hioh/Kaede_Hioh.def
Error loading p1

Do I need to change something in the cns?

5900, 3 looks like this

[State 5900, 3] ;Change palette
type = RemapPal
trigger1 = 1
source = 0,0 ;; <--- Change this to the palette that the sprites are using. It might be 0,0?
dest = 1,palno

I'm using winmugen

I'm using winmugen

Isn't Winmugen this really old version of MUGEN?
If so then this is why. Newest MUGEN is 1.1b, btw. Will take some time getting used to and setting up but it's worth switching.

okay, so I removed the whole 5900, 3 part.
It worked for some reason. i don't really know why.

And thanks for telling me about v1.1b. Will try to move there slowly :p

okay, so I removed the whole 5900, 3 part.
It worked for some reason. i don't really know why.

And thanks for telling me about v1.1b. Will try to move there slowly :p

That is because the remappal is a state controller that did not exist in winmugen, which is why it doesn't recognize it and crashes.

I was wondering. Is it possible to make rapers like Donghwan, Bao and Marco who have manual position switching trigger the "cum leaks out" animation that a lot of victims have after you press the release button? After all those creampies they do, it seems like a shame the victims don't play that animation afterwards.

I was wondering. Is it possible to make rapers like Donghwan, Bao and Marco who have manual position switching trigger the "cum leaks out" animation that a lot of victims have after you press the release button? After all those creampies they do, it seems like a shame the victims don't play that animation afterwards.

That is indeed possible. My own project does that, for example...
But I've never taken the time to modify all those baomaru rapers. Thing is that some of them are just not interesting while others are updated too often so that I'd need to redo the edit every time and that honestly sucks. I don't recall that Dongwhan character tho, mind giving me a link?

That is indeed possible. My own project does that, for example...
But I've never taken the time to modify all those baomaru rapers. Thing is that some of them are just not interesting while others are updated too often so that I'd need to redo the edit every time and that honestly sucks. I don't recall that Dongwhan character tho, mind giving me a link?

Sorry for the late reply I was out at work.

Here's the dl link.
mega.nz/#!koFySaLb!rmcv2JEJ7tqacA6C2vakTWSCReIrZwJdpoEywJRIjpA

The character was made by Gettag. I'm quite taken with their spriting skills we share a lot of similiar interests.

I'd really like to learn how to go about adding this in. Are there any guides you recommend?

Sorry for the late reply I was out at work.

Here's the dl link.
mega.nz/#!koFySaLb!rmcv2JEJ7tqacA6C2vakTWSCReIrZwJdpoEywJRIjpA

The character was made by Gettag. I'm quite taken with their spriting skills we share a lot of similiar interests.

I'd really like to learn how to go about adding this in. Are there any guides you recommend?

Oh It's no problem really, and thank you ^^
As for how to add it... I don't really know any tutorials. All I know is general MUGEN knowledge and how to code most stuff I need. And when I don't I look for something or ask on a forum. If I wasn't so horribly bad at explaining I'd do it, but for me doing is easier than explaining the process. I kind of lose sight of where I stand somewhere in the middle of it.
Not to mention that I have no idea where you currently stand as far as MUGEN code knowledge goes x)

At first glance from the last line maybe its a resolution problem with your graphic card(cant see the rest of the message). Try editing mugen.cfg inside the data folder and lower the resolution from 1980/1080 to something else. Do you run things in administrator? window 10? you could try to change render mode also.

That worked. Thanks, I had to edit that in two places inside the mugen.cfg to make it work.

I don't run things in administrator but this laptop yes is a windows, I also play on my PC which is windows 7.

try to find tutorial for indexing sprites,those released there just need a palette on them,i use fighter factory to index them,more advanced users use photoshop.adding them into the char is a easy thing
29kqdr6.png

2vsgmxe.png

291kson.png

petra----

Due to the recent talk of mugen character creation. Figured it would be good to bring this useful tip up front again. Just not fun having to make repeat posts of the same info every dozen pages. XD

Due to the recent talk of mugen character creation. Figured it would be good to bring this useful tip up front again. Just not fun having to make repeat posts of the same info every dozen pages. XD

Whoa, whoa... where's that ash at...? Was not aware I missed a futa character >.>;

That worked. Thanks, I had to edit that in two places inside the mugen.cfg to make it work.

I don't run things in administrator but this laptop yes is a windows, I also play on my PC which is windows 7.

glad that it worked out for you

Back