What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

Hi, im working in a new mugen hentai project. Its not finished and it gonna have a bunch of bugs but i want to release it now. A warning though, my chars mostly are only compatible to my rapers. 2 rapers and 159 victims so far. This is gonna be my first release this month. I dont take credit for must of the things i just recopilate,recreate, fix and create some poses(A.B.A.,ATY). Here is a list of the current characters rapers and victims:

Rapers\EroJill\EroJill.def
Rapers\MVC3_Sanae\MVC3_Sanae.def
Victims\wind_MCXX\wind_MCXX.def
Victims\Tifa_L2\Tifa_L2.def
Victims\sissy\sissy.def
Victims\senna\senna.def
Victims\SakuraKasugano\SakuraKasugano.def
Victims\RubyHeart\RubyHeart.def
Victims\A-Shi\A-Shi.def
Victims\Rose\Rose.def
Victims\panchan\panchan.def
Victims\mamiya\mamiya.def
Victims\Lieselotte\Lieselotte.def
Victims\Kira\Kira.def
Victims\dizzy\dizzy.def
Victims\Blair\Blair.def
Victims\Cammy\Cammy.def
Victims\Chun-li\Chun-li.def
Victims\kanae_MKT\kanae_MKT.def
Victims\Grizela_Nude\Grizela_Nude.def
Victims\Yuri\Yuri.def
Victims\GoenikoD4\GoenikoD4.def
Victims\kasumik.o\kasumik.o.def
Victims\Karin_AS\Karin_AS.def
Victims\may\may.def
Victims\Fiona\Fiona.def
Victims\kirino\kirino.def
Victims\Iruin_X\Iruin_X.def
Victims\Akemi\Akemi.def
Victims\A-Mai\A-Mai.def
Victims\AmyRose\AmyRose.def
Victims\Athena_XI\Athena_XI.def
Victims\Athena_XIIIv4\Athena_XIIIv4.def
Victims\d_ciel\d_ciel.def
Victims\ElizabethBlanctorche.XIII[P-Tan]\ElizabethBlanctorche.XIII[P-Tan].def
Victims\Mature_XIII\Mature_XIII.def
Victims\King_13\King_13.def
Victims\ViceXIII\ViceXIII.def
Victims\Parace_L'sia_h\Parace_L'sia_h.def
Victims\Elisabeth_Kofe\Elisabeth_Kofe.def
Victims\Nazuna_Inuwaka\Nazuna_Inuwaka.def
Victims\ryona_kula\ryona_kula.def
Victims\pj_tiffany\pj_tiffany.def
Victims\sf3_chun-li\sf3_chun-li.def
Victims\ikamusume\ikamusume.def
Victims\kisarah\kisarah.def
Victims\Shimo\Shimo.def
Victims\shampoo\shampoo.def
Victims\akane\akane.def
Victims\HattoriHanzo[Cafe]\HattoriHanzo[Cafe].def
Victims\ange\ange.def
Victims\Tesse\Tesse.def
Victims\akfgz\akfgz.def
Victims\sf3_Elena\sf3_Elena.def
Victims\cvsmorrigan\cvsmorrigan.def
Victims\miku\miku.def
Victims\arrange_Elsa_DHQ\arrange_Elsa_DHQ.def
Victims\Catherine-MVC\Catherine-MVC.def
Victims\mora\mora.def
Victims\ab-ranma\ab-ranma.def
Victims\midler\midler.def
Victims\maraiah\maraiah.def
Victims\arina\arina.def
Victims\Fio_Germi\Fio_Germi.def
Victims\yuruyuri\yuruyuri.def
Victims\xi_yuri\xi_yuri.def
Victims\White_Len\White_Len.def
Victims\whip\whip.def
Victims\Videl\Videl.def
Victims\VanessaXI\VanessaXI.def
Victims\Titi_MC\Titi_MC.def
Victims\Taiga_K\Taiga_K.def
Victims\stera_qa\stera_qa.def
Victims\SonSon_ax\SonSon_ax.def
Victims\Shantae\Shantae.def
Victims\sf3_ibuki_h\sf3_ibuki_h.def
Victims\sf2chunli\sf2chunli.def
Victims\Schlussel_1.0\Schlussel_1.0.def
Victims\Saki_Tsuzura\Saki_Tsuzura.def
Victims\ryoko_FHD_H\ryoko_FHD_H.def
Victims\juri\juri.def
Victims\cvsjill\cvsjill.def
Victims\mysp\mysp.def
Victims\Zero_Athena\Zero_Athena.def
Victims\ranmaru\ranmaru.def
Victims\Satsuki\Satsuki.def
Victims\Riesbyfe_Eclipse\Riesbyfe_Eclipse.def
Victims\Racheal_MC\Racheal_MC.def
Victims\priest\priest.def
Victims\ngbc_ai\ngbc_ai.def
Victims\nakoruruss0\nakoruruss0.def
Victims\MVC2_Storm\MVC2_Storm.def
Victims\millia rage\millia rage.def
Victims\milkymai_ex\milkymai_ex.def
Victims\maria\maria.def
Victims\Maori\Maori.def
Victims\Lilith aX - full\Lilith aX - full.def
Victims\layla\layla.def
Victims\Kula_XIII\Kula_XIII.def
Victims\Jurane\Jurane.def
Victims\Irriana\Irriana.def
Victims\elissa\elissa.def
Victims\elektra\elektra.def
Victims\DX\DX.def
Victims\dragon\dragon.def
Victims\Princess Daisy\Princess Daisy.def
Victims\cvk\cvk.def
Victims\Cattleya\Cattleya.def
Victims\Bulleta\Bulleta.def
Victims\bridget\bridget.def
Victims\Batgirl_h\Batgirl_h.def
Victims\baiken\baiken.def
Victims\Ayane_WPX\Ayane_WPX.def
Victims\another_blood\another_blood.def
Victims\AL\AL.def
Victims\Akiha\Akiha.def
Victims\roomi\roomi.def
Victims\kyko\kyko.def
Victims\hinata\hinata.def
Victims\QBee aX\QBee aX.def
Victims\Maji Petra Johanna Lagerkvist\Maji Petra Johanna Lagerkvist.def
Victims\shermieKO\shermieKO.def
Victims\jam_xx\jam_xx.def
Victims\Cvs_Mai\Cvs_Mai.def
Victims\Athena_WP_D4X\Athena_WP_D4X.def
Victims\Kasumi_WPrX\Kasumi_WPrX.def
Victims\Leona0\Leona0.def
Victims\Yoko_WPX\Yoko_WPX.def
Victims\Kodachi\Kodachi.def
Victims\MaryAct3rd\MaryAct3rd.def
Victims\kump02(sha)n\kump02(sha)n.def
Victims\yuki_z\yuki_z.def
Victims\isabeau_X\isabeau_X.def
Victims\Angelia-Avallone\Angelia-Avallone.def
Victims\Angel_Girl\Angel_Girl.def
Victims\Milk\Milk.def
Victims\Azukina\Azukina.def
Victims\Sailor_Jupiter\Sailor_Jupiter.def
Victims\Saki Mitonoya\Saki Mitonoya.def
Victims\roll\roll.def
Victims\BloodRayne\BloodRayne.def
Victims\Samus\Samus.def
Victims\Saori_Athena\Saori_Athena.def
Victims\akira_h\akira_h.def
Victims\Mao_WPX\Mao_WPX.def
Victims\Sakuya\Sakuya.def
Victims\Remilia\Remilia.def
Victims\rimururu_ss5\rimururu_ss5.def
Victims\iroha\iroha.def
Victims\Lei-Lei\Lei-Lei.def
Victims\Felicia\Felicia.def
Victims\Hotaru_XI\Hotaru_XI.def
Victims\YURI_XIII\YURI_XIII.def
Victims\Cvs_Maki\Cvs_Maki.def
Victims\kai\kai.def
Victims\Heart_Aino\Heart_Aino.def
Victims\Kamui\Kamui.def
Victims\SailorMarsEXX2\SailorMarsEXX2.def
Victims\Sailor_NeptuneEXX2\Sailor_NeptuneEXX2.def
Victims\ABA\ABA.def
Victims\ATY\ATY.def

if you want to try it you can download it from here:

mega.nz#!sc4w0QLQ!DlgKkO3eNJQ3a5uCaUjAc80vZjtcN2R6XwOwjLFcn1A

And dont forget to let me know what you think about it. Have fun!

pd: sanae move: down,back to make it
jills move: forward, down, back ,c
forward, down, back ,x
forward,down back , z
enter buttom with 3 charged bars

Last edited:

Hi, im working in a new mugen hentai project. Its not finished and it gonna have a bunch of bugs but i want to release it now. A warning though, my chars mostly are only compatible to my rapers. 2 rapers and 159 victims so far. This is gonna be my first release this month. I dont take credit for must of the things i just recopilate,recreate, fix and create some poses(A.B.A.,ATY). Here is a list of the current characters rapers and victims:

as someone who doesnt have much mood or patience for adding characters, editing the game and search for content, I say thanks :)
when it comes to mugen at least I rather just play people's premade mugens
yours the second premade ready to play personal mugen shared I found so far. so cheers!

Handy's Mugen

I'll add it to the front page. As Leugim said, there is definitely demand for pre-compiled Mugen. Thank you for taking the time to upload and share!

Victims\pj_tiffany\pj_tiffany.def

I was like eh whatever... Then I saw pj_tiffany. I suspect that is project justice tiffany lords and started the download. lol

Currently in the process of downloading to see what's different about this one.

Hmm,thanks for the link but that's not quite it... What i was looking for was the pack with King of fighter 13 sprites that MSL released on his blog at some point,with some characters also having variants of poses with stockings(Mature for example did).The pack had sprites for pretty much all KOF XIII characters...

I had the pack in question but lost it in a HD failure,and now it seems to have vanished from MSL's blog(i'm pretty sure i got it there).MSL actually said on his blog to message him if anyone wanted the sprites in question but given his recent lack of activity i don't think it would do me much good even if i did so...

is this what your looking for
hxxp://wwwxmediafirexcom/file/iewft293qc8i3y7/kof+xiii+sprites+version+2.0.zip

Hi, im working in a new mugen hentai project. Its not finished and it gonna have a bunch of bugs but i want to release it now. A warning though, my chars mostly are only compatible to my rapers. 2 rapers and 159 victims so far. This is gonna be my first release this month. I dont take credit for must of the things i just recopilate,recreate, fix and create some poses(A.B.A.,ATY).

Going to give this a look.

Uh how do I launch the mugen that you made? I double click the mugen.exe but it does nothing?
Well I get an error.

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 9

is this what your looking for
hxxp://wwwxmediafirexcom/file/iewft293qc8i3y7/kof+xiii+sprites+version+2.0.zip

Yes,that's what i was looking for.Thanks for the upload mate:cool:...
If you ever need help with something H-game related i will try to help if i can...

Rapers\EroJill\EroJill.def
Rapers\MVC3_Sanae\MVC3_Sanae.def

so much victims, so little rapers..
is there a difference in difficulty in making both types? like, making rapers char is so much harder than victims char?

I recently decided to give mugen another go after leaving it alone for 6 years. I saw the vids with Gettag's characters and decided to dive back in. The ahegao's he gave his characters are pretty incredible along with those sweet x-rays.I'm trying the find the Birdie used in the vids in the later part of this thread. I've found some other edits but they don't seem to be the same version and lack the grope attacks etc.

if u find them, care to share? :D

as someone who doesnt have much mood or patience for adding characters, editing the game and search for content, I say thanks :)
when it comes to mugen at least I rather just play people's premade mugens
yours the second premade ready to play personal mugen shared I found so far. so cheers!
no problem i hope you liked it.

Uh how do I launch the mugen that you made? I double click the mugen.exe but it does nothing?
Well I get an error.

inside the folder there is a .bat that says "START MUGEN WITH THIS".

so much victims, so little rapers..
is there a difference in difficulty in making both types? like, making rapers char is so much harder than victims char?

indeed it is. Rapers required programing + twice the sprites for each victims pose. If you wanna invent something new its get even harder. because it gets all this + creating new sprites for ,in my case, 159 victims. Mostly the problem are making/getting the sprites.

Ah, by the way those who where playing with jill probably had notice if you press z+x+c(a+b+c) a picture pops in an the game wil freeze. Well its not frozen, it is just paused. I was devicing a pause + command list of the raper and i forgot to delete it until it was ready. The game will unpause itself after a short period of time.

Last edited:

Not saying I don't appreciate you doing MUGEN stuff... I mean, finally someone does things with it again but...
I just looked into Jill and... why would you use a different group number (20000 in your case) for the doggy sprite than the usual ones every character already has (19230)? it makes no sense. Like, at all.
Like I said don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to bash you or anything... I just don't understand why. It just doesn't make any sense to me.

Nicely done, someone with passion finally decided to do something for the community. I can see quite a few edits you implemented to their sprites, some of them are really impressive. As a work-in-progress, this is looking to be a beacon of hope for H mugen once again. Some minor issues as far as I can see would be that some of the edits and stuff are bit off, (Avallone's behind looks a tad bigger then her body, Jill's image is a little wonky when the zombies grab her) but for the most part it will be wonderful to see the rest of the H scenes compatibility completed with the characters you've chosen.

nice job on that build. AI Jill has a issue though, keeps giving some kind of CG mid fight which just stops the fight.

nice job on that build. AI Jill has a issue though, keeps giving some kind of CG mid fight which just stops the fight.

Go to her folder, open command.cmd in a text editor and change...

[State -1, PAUSE]
type = Changestate
value = 1111
trigger1 = command = "pause"
trigger1 = time > 0

to

;[State -1, PAUSE]
;type = Changestate
;value = 1111
;trigger1 = command = "pause"
;trigger1 = time > 0

That should solve it. It did for me, at the very least.

Not saying I don't appreciate you doing MUGEN stuff... I mean, finally someone does things with it again but...
I just looked into Jill and... why would you use a different group number (20000 in your case) for the doggy sprite than the usual ones every character already has (19230)? it makes no sense. Like, at all.
Like I said don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to bash you or anything... I just don't understand why. It just doesn't make any sense to me.
because you can adjust victims position to fit each raper individually. In the other way if you move a victim sprite to make fit to an individual raper, the other rapers are gonna be misplaced.

Nicely done, someone with passion finally decided to do something for the community. I can see quite a few edits you implemented to their sprites, some of them are really impressive. As a work-in-progress, this is looking to be a beacon of hope for H mugen once again. Some minor issues as far as I can see would be that some of the edits and stuff are bit off, (Avallone's behind looks a tad bigger then her body, Jill's image is a little wonky when the zombies grab her) but for the most part it will be wonderful to see the rest of the H scenes compatibility completed with the characters you've chosen.

With Jill the problem is on purpose because i hadnt decide what type of raper she will be yet. I have mix thougths between a victim raper or a full raper. All the characters have sprites to work with the actual rapers it should not be any "air humping" at all. Well except that sanae doesnt have sprites to respond to a rape attack because i didnt thought that people would want to change role :S.

Majorkagami: in the other page i explained about cg freeze XD

Last edited:

because you can adjust victims position to fit each raper individually. In the other way if you move a victim sprite to make fit to an individual raper, the other rapers are gonna be misplaced.

Isn't that what individual animations are for tho?
Makes much more sense that way.
Of course you would need to make the animations raper-specific but that's not really hard. Just tedious, maybe.
Currently people without the knowledge cannot take these characters and put them on some other MUGEN because it needs the specific sprite group.
I mean, it's fairly easy to do if you know about the inner workings of MUGEN and how to find stuff but most people really don't.
I for one already changed it up as 20000 is a sprite group I use in my main Project and I simply couldn't leave it like that.

Isn't that what individual animations are for tho?
Makes much more sense that way.
Of course you would need to make the animations raper-specific but that's not really hard. Just tedious, maybe.
Currently people without the knowledge cannot take these characters and put them on some other MUGEN because it needs the specific sprite group.
I mean, it's fairly easy to do if you know about the inner workings of MUGEN and how to find stuff but most people really don't.
I for one already changed it up as 20000 is a sprite group I use in my main Project and I simply couldn't leave it like that.

You are right now that i think about it. When i first started in mugen this was one of the first issues that i address and i never had stopped to think another solution because i was too new back then. Maybe i´ll fix it some day when the pile of current work to do gets thin. That was good to know thx.

edit: i find out that it just add more unnecessary work because it doesnt matter if the programming its not the best the important think is that it works and doing it properly makes the proccess more longer that it should be.

Last edited:

oh...that is what happens when you don't read past pages....
so if I edit that file more I could like make her only punch and kick and summon the zombies? I go so long with out playing this I forget how to do things...like me with AI vs 2-AI

Is there anyway to make work with the rapers? For some reason when I try, they just disappear into a far corner while the rape animations play out. Course I could be adding them in wrong.

oh...that is what happens when you don't read past pages....
so if I edit that file more I could like make her only punch and kick and summon the zombies? I go so long with out playing this I forget how to do things...like me with AI vs 2-AI

i dont understand your question could plz elavorate more? i
Is there anyway to make work with the rapers? For some reason when I try, they just disappear into a far corner while the rape animations play out. Course I could be adding them in wrong.

The problem is that not every victim works with my mugen only the victims inside my mugen works with my rapers.

Back