What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

Lovin that Iroha

@Emerald Gladiator
Check the blog dude, he posted the chars before he even put up a video. "DL LINK" in bold

as far as his characters go..i wouldn't expect them to be better than a fully compatible char...when his forte are the baomaru things and imo in that he excels. If anything he should start editing only chars that are lacking that so we have more complete additions

id love it if he branched out a bit though

EDIT: to that guy who made that shana video, if he still browses here, that defeat cg in the end is a nice edition

Damn, I'm an effing idiot...I've seen that link over and over and I sort of just ignore it because I think it's to download the actual videos. Ugh. Thanks. Guess I owe Gettag a mental apology. :/ Wonder what else I'm missing that he uploaded lol.

I don't really mind that he doesn't have the most updated characters when he adds his own sprites and anims. It's just a little tedious to continually move his sprites/anims to every new character (especially if that character gets updated by another modder/editor) over and over again, as well as keeping track of all the changes.

And yeah, branching out would be nice, but I understand what he sticks to what he knows best. It's easier to make more characters compatible with what you're used to, and just create sprites than actually code new things and try to get victims compatible with the new moves. I do wish he'd tackle some of my personal favorites, because quite a few of his poll results are rather overdone characters or some I don't really care for personally, but that's just me. The people have spoken.

Should I rip Gettag's and Shana's vids from FC2? Also if there anything else you want mugen wise let me know.

If you want something not mugen related shoot me a PM. :)

Should I rip Gettag's and Shana's vids from FC2? Also if there anything else you want mugen wise let me know.

If you want something not mugen related shoot me a PM. :)
if possible, Aru's Videos?

hi,, im a newbie to this world (mugen world)

and yes, i already have basic mugen and basic H-char, and knowledge of how to import new char to my mugen game

the problem is, i cant seem to download chars from this site : because its requires a password for each of the files..

so, does anyone knows what the passwords are? or anyone knows how exactly that site works?
(btw i know that site from this thread a few pages back)

thanks for the helps :)

the problem is, i cant seem to download chars from this site : because its requires a password for each of the files..

so, does anyone knows what the passwords are? or anyone knows how exactly that site works?
(btw i know that site from this thread a few pages back)

thanks for the helps :)

The usual password is ryona2. Try it.

I got one question here. Can someone tell me where I can find the character "Schlussel(1.83)" here. I am searching it for a while but I can not seem to find that version here.

I got one question here. Can someone tell me where I can find the character "Schlussel(1.83)" here. I am searching it for a while but I can not seem to find that version here.

I wasn't able to find 1.83, but I did find 1.84 in the ryona board

You can keep up to date on the latest version of Schlussel by following her creator.
Look up 22B on pixiv.

anyone has this bridget 2 from this video

Here's a bunch of Gettag's vids in HD

Yo guys,sorry to bump this thread for no good reason,but i wanted to ask if anyone knows what happened to MSL's KOFXIII sprites that he made a while back?

I've scoured his blog trying to find any DL links,but found none.
I remember i've seen those uploaded somewhere before,but can't for the life of me remember where...
I'd be really grateful if anyone could point me to the right direction...

Yo guys,sorry to bump this thread for no good reason,but i wanted to ask if anyone knows what happened to MSL's KOFXIII sprites that he made a while back?

I've scoured his blog trying to find any DL links,but found none.
I remember i've seen those uploaded somewhere before,but can't for the life of me remember where...
I'd be really grateful if anyone could point me to the right direction...

Is this what you wanted?

Is this what you wanted?

Hmm,thanks for the link but that's not quite it... What i was looking for was the pack with King of fighter 13 sprites that MSL released on his blog at some point,with some characters also having variants of poses with stockings(Mature for example did).The pack had sprites for pretty much all KOF XIII characters...

I had the pack in question but lost it in a HD failure,and now it seems to have vanished from MSL's blog(i'm pretty sure i got it there).MSL actually said on his blog to message him if anyone wanted the sprites in question but given his recent lack of activity i don't think it would do me much good even if i did so...

Last edited:

I'm new to this, and pretty new to fighters in general. Are all "female rapers" compatible with all "male victims?" what about futa rapers?

And is there a general control list somewhere, or is it totally unique per character? I can't figure out how to initiate sex.

I'm new to this, and pretty new to fighters in general. Are all "female rapers" compatible with all "male victims?" what about futa rapers?

And is there a general control list somewhere, or is it totally unique per character? I can't figure out how to initiate sex.

There's no real standard when it comes to mugen characters each creation is gonna be a little different. If you open a character's .cmd file using notepad you can see the moves that a character has, but they're rarely clearly labeled. I doubt there's a very organized H-edit character list anywhere but mugenarchive did offer a pretty good general user labeled list of nsfw edits.

I recently decided to give mugen another go after leaving it alone for 6 years. I saw the vids with Gettag's characters and decided to dive back in. The ahegao's he gave his characters are pretty incredible along with those sweet x-rays.I'm trying the find the Birdie used in the vids in the later part of this thread. I've found some other edits but they don't seem to be the same version and lack the grope attacks etc.

Most characters are based off the default character Kung Fu Man that comes with the standard mugen engine. Most raper characters in turn are based off another existing mugen character. Some are worked from scratch, but it's not common.

The programming and animation values tend to be shared amongst raper characters because someone already created a character with such values and the creator of a new character thus wanted the interchangeability to work with said character.

If you want a specific character to work under rape animations or have rape animations you would probably want to base it off an existing work. Mugen Fighter Factory pretty much makes it a relatively easy task these days. Though if you want it to work well, you'll want to know a bit about image editing and the mechanics of the engine. I always suggest you start small and make the simple edits you'll be satisfied with.

I've seen so many good animations on mugenryona imageboard. Makes me sad that a lot of those never became available.

Back