What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

Just found the prison_sample stage on the uploader. I found it seemingly contains sprites for Science for Adults that I have never before seen inside the character itself. Is there a new version out there that I am unaware of, or is it a private thing again?

Just found the prison_sample stage on the uploader. I found it seemingly contains sprites for Science for Adults that I have never before seen inside the character itself. Is there a new version out there that I am unaware of, or is it a private thing again?

Given the fact that the kuromaru missionary sprites in that stage are much larger and more/differently detailed than those of any actual character I've seen, I'm going to say it's probably just Science_for_Adults-themed custom work for the stage itself.

Anybody have a torrent for the latest release of Queen of Fighters? The MU links limit me to one every 5 hours and I don't feel like dishing out money to a downloading service.

Anybody have a torrent for the latest release of Queen of Fighters? The MU links limit me to one every 5 hours and I don't feel like dishing out money to a downloading service.

I've got no such thing, but i have a lot of stuff on my 4shared if you don't mind setting it up from scratch. No complete package I'm afraid.

It seems that mugenero is accepting character request on Twitter if anyone's interested.

new mugen ero video, more old stuff with a few updates

Anyone manage to figure out the password for the file 1719.rar on the uploader? Just curious about what's in there.

Anyone manage to figure out the password for the file 1719.rar on the uploader? Just curious about what's in there.

Just did some google translated of some text on the imageboard. The pass is 非公式
It's some cns changes and I am not yet sure what to make of it but it's most likely for Kuromaru_short and his new timestop move as it was some text underneath those images.

Edit: It makes the timestop move not use up any power while it's active if you hold the Y button. You can now basically fuck your victim from beginning to end in a timestop.

Last edited:

I've downloaded several characters with no issues so far - I've only ever needed to drag and drop the extracted files into the char folder. However, I'm trying the download the "USHIROMIYA ANGE" from Mugen Archive and nothing I do seems to work.

A quick reference to a guide or some help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance guys :eek:. Here's a link if you need more information

I've downloaded several characters with no issues so far - I've only ever needed to drag and drop the extracted files into the char folder. However, I'm trying the download the "USHIROMIYA ANGE" from Mugen Archive and nothing I do seems to work.

A quick reference to a guide or some help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance guys :eek:. Here's a link if you need more information

Works fine with me. I use Mugen 1.1 Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Hi, I recently downloaded ero_helper_gs, but I have no idea how to use it. There's some instructions in folder, but I can't really understand it. Can someone tell me how it works?

Just downloaded the latest version and it works like a charm! Thanks!

No problem, i only pointed you in the right direction after all;)

I edited her to have some more sounds during the doggy/piledriver/cowgirl animation that Kuro/Donghwan/Marco uses. I noticed she was lacking sounds for the two fastest speeds, so i added some to her. Feel free to download it.

Just wondering... has anyone ever figured out how to open the archives inside the downloads with "GRF" in them? It seems to be a thing that occurs quite often and I haven't been able to open any of them...
I'm curious what's inside, and if it's a lot they are trying to hide from us.

Last Two Mugen_ero vids in HD (Sorry for the delay)

Anyone know what those "sample" files on the uploader are?

Back