What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

Last Two Mugen_ero vids in HD (Sorry for the delay)

Forgot a vid

gotta ask any new kuromaru come out lately like this one or he just made by a creater that only has him:confused:

gotta ask any new kuromaru come out lately like this one or he just made by a creater that only has him:confused:

Mating press variant of kuromaru_plus, available on mugenryona uploader (download password from there is almost always "ryona2"). Most recent version as of now is listed under mugeryona1725 - the time stop portion of this version is a bit wonky and the press animation creates a blood spray effect on insertion, so if either of those things bothers you, mugeryona1685 has a slightly older version which includes everything but those two aspects.

The mating press animation requires special compatibility in victims or it gets real glitchy. Editing victims for compatibility isn't too hard, if you know how and have access to workable sprites for aforementioned victim, but there are a few victims with compatibility already included (as well as older versions of the mating press variant) at:
mugeryona1685 (Kira Daidouji and Heart Aino from Arcana Heart),
1634 (Arima Miyako from Melty Blood),
1607 (Angelia Avallone, also from Arcana Heart, the character demonstrated in the linked video),
and 1528 (Millia Rage from Guilty Gear, needs to be edited to work properly with capture and post-KO animations).

Can't link the original source since I don't remember where I found it, but I've uploaded the archive containing Saki Tsuzura from Arcana Heart (VERY low compatibility, needs heavy editing to work properly with all but the earliest version) and the earliest mating press edit that I know of here:

I have enough basic competence with Fighter Factory to do minor sprite and animation edits, so if there's a particular character you want made compatible but you lack the ability, shoot me a PM (ideally with a link to the character and any relevant sprites) and I can either show you how or do it myself. Just be aware that my abilities are limited to animation and minor sprite edits - I can't create new sprites, only tamper with existing ones, and I don't know diddly about messing with sound files.

Anyone know the password for the Delga on the mugenryona uploader?
It's neither ryona2 or ryona.

Anyone know the password for the Delga on the mugenryona uploader?
It's neither ryona2 or ryona.

I don't know the password but based on the name it's probably the same one found under 'unfinished stuff' here

^ That one is 4MB, the one on the mugenryona site is 5.2MB.
Going by the comment, it seems to be an edited or otherwise newer version.

Yeah, either the uploader of the file intentionally made the password impossible, or he messed up something while making the password for it, and forgot it as well.

Can someone do a list of all current non-human rapists and where to find them? So far I got Kuro Plus, Roper, Tendril, Yarimushi HIVE, SlimePlus, "Creatures" from Ryonasaga and Fairyfighting. I also don't know the moves for most of them.

Can someone do a list of all current non-human rapists and where to find them? So far I got Kuro Plus, Roper, Tendril, Yarimushi HIVE, SlimePlus, "Creatures" from Ryonasaga and Fairyfighting. I also don't know the moves for most of them.

There's also Minotaur obviously (probably just forgot), Ripps, Buta and one that's good for versus mode called ero_helper. I added the latter 3

Heard about this from a guy I work with LOL.... Much more interesting that the way he described it. :p

So now in addition to that Delga, there's an Othello on the mugenryona site.
It presumably has the same password as the Delga one does, going by its comment at least.

And neither of them have a single download, apparently. Makes me wonder if this guy is stupid or some kind of troll

Gettag released his Iroha, and some other characters i don't know who are.

An update to Iroha takes me back, though. She was the first character i ever saw in some very old Sex Mugen video. So in a sense, she's the one that got me into sex mugen to begin with. Never imagined i would get nostalgic from mugen, even less so from sex mugen, lol.

When you say "released", are you just referring to his videos? I was waiting for his actual characters ever since he was all "I'm 99% sure I'll upload by tonight" (My realistic half was just assuming that he'd go for the 1% and not release them). If you're just referring to the vids, they're nice and all, but meh, I'm just so used to guys like Mugenero who upload vids and never share that it's disheartening for me to see someone like Gettag (who I used to support) just upload vids and keep his characters in a permanent "They're WIP, I'll release them when I can" cycle. Hell, that's even worse, since at the very least, Mugenero is upfront about not sharing, while Gettag is giving a false sense of hope whenever he says things like that.

With all that being said, one the rare occasion that Gettag does decide to share, his characters are usually inferior to the versions I have, so it's basically me just grabbing the sprites for the 4 quintessential raper movesets, adding them to my own characters, and then moving on.

I'm looking at his FC2 account and blog and can't find any downloads for characters, so I'll assume you're talking about his vids, which were uploaded two days ago. They're meh.

So now in addition to that Delga, there's an Othello on the mugenryona site.
It presumably has the same password as the Delga one does, going by its comment at least.

They don't have any downloads either...no idea what's going on there.

An update to Iroha takes me back, though. She was the first character i ever saw in some very old Sex Mugen video. So in a sense, she's the one that got me into sex mugen to begin with. Never imagined i would get nostalgic from mugen, even less so from sex mugen, lol.

Lovin that Iroha

@Emerald Gladiator
Check the blog dude, he posted the chars before he even put up a video. "DL LINK" in bold

as far as his characters go..i wouldn't expect them to be better than a fully compatible char...when his forte are the baomaru things and imo in that he excels. If anything he should start editing only chars that are lacking that so we have more complete additions

id love it if he branched out a bit though

EDIT: to that guy who made that shana video, if he still browses here, that defeat cg in the end is a nice edition

Last edited:

Lovin that Iroha

@Emerald Gladiator
Check the blog dude, he posted the chars before he even put up a video. "DL LINK" in bold

as far as his characters go..i wouldn't expect them to be better than a fully compatible char...when his forte are the baomaru things and imo in that he excels. If anything he should start editing only chars that are lacking that so we have more complete additions

id love it if he branched out a bit though

EDIT: to that guy who made that shana video, if he still browses here, that defeat cg in the end is a nice edition

Yes, yes I still browse here daily. I just don't have much to say, usualy.
And glad you like it. I do try to come up with some new things once in a while. Currently working on removing some of her pervy skills, giving her new ones and giving her an Arousal Bar that can make her climax when it's full. But it's hella tedious to make that compatible with all the rapers' sex moves.

Back