What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

Just throwing out a heads up, Gettag released 3 new characters compatible with his Donghwan. Fighter lvl1 from Dungeon Fighter Online, Q-Bee from Darkstalkers, and Tronne Bonne from Megaman Legends/MvC2.

Here's the link to his blog
gettag.tumblr.com/tagged/download
As usual his attention to detail is great and the ahegaos are top notch.

Any update on that umbreon :v

I really can't do anything right now, sorry. I have to wait to get new sprites and it might be a while still. I will start working on it as soon as I get those. It's a shame I can't sprite myself. Sorry for the wait.
I made a few tweaks to what I currently have but it's not worth re-uploading for.

Does anyone know what happened to Rolandsburk? The guy working on Koneko. His last video was in 2016.

Does anyone know what happened to Rolandsburk? The guy working on Koneko. His last video was in 2016.

My bet is, he's no longer interested in mugen/Koneko/competing with mugenero and gettag.

I really can't do anything right now, sorry. I have to wait to get new sprites and it might be a while still. I will start working on it as soon as I get those. It's a shame I can't sprite myself. Sorry for the wait.
I made a few tweaks to what I currently have but it's not worth re-uploading for.

Don't worry about it, take all the time you need. Rome wasn't built in a day either

take your time bro ^^

New Gettag Vids in HD

I also uploaded some missing vids and re-uploaded a few better version of some older Gettag Vids. (Mostly better FPS)

It would be nice to learn how to set up sprite animations. I can imagine myself spending a lot of time creating characters and new sex moves.

Sadly, I'm more of a video tutorial person and I get lost in piles of texts.

Last edited:

Mugenero is back with his competition against gettag.

Four whole days later. And last time gettag posted Mugen Ero posted nothing. Probably just coincidence.

Yeah, and unfortunately, the Mugenero vid was sorta trash. A bunch of sailor scouts that seem IMHO to have fairly similar animations (I mean, they're supposed to be similar anyway); after the initial 2-3 battles, I got bored of watching. Nothing really new, but the portrait animations are pretty cool though.

Mugenero really needs to start producing new ideas (e.g. groping moves, tittyfucking, whatever). Maybe we've set the bar too high, but Gettag seems to be the better and more consistent editor/animator. And at least he uploads his characters.

At least mugenero's characters have better voice clips than gettag's, but that's about it, his new characters are getting more repetitive. I think he better update his older chars with more poses rather than making new ones, I feel like that is his attempt to show that "he is not getting old".

About his late posting, maybe mugenero was busy searching for voice clips that fit.

Newest MugenEro Vid in HD

It would be nice to learn how to set up sprite animations. I can imagine myself spending a lot of time creating characters and new sex moves.

Sadly, I'm more of a video tutorial person and I get lost in piles of texts.

There are youtube video tutorials. Though I found most of the voices and presentation lackluster.

Hi, im releasing my updated mugen, here is a list of its changes:

mugen changes:

- All the characters are compatible now you can use them with any characters and it should work now except for Sanae and EroJill. If you want to make her work in your mugen download the ones provided at the end of the post

- To start mugen go to one of the start me here.bats, each of them show a different size in the characters selection screen. This means that in each bat you can put differents quantities of characters so in the future if you run out of space in one bat, you can change to other for more space in the select character screen.

Character changes:

- Sanae has been updated:

- doggy system changed, now the duration of the animation is unknown.
To use it do back,front,x

- 4 phase sequences has been added to the doggy animation, now randomly changes between this sequences of unknow duration.

- front animation added, same additions as with doggy animation. To use it do back,front,y

- toy mode has been added, now instead of finishing the fight when opponents hp reach 0, the match wont finish until players said so. This means that the opponent is in a permanent ko state but you cant hit,use sex skills,etc. To finish the fight use A+B+C. Opponents can be send flying toward screen limits and they will bounce a little.

note: The system works perfectly in matches of 1vs1/2 but in 2 vs 2 matches it will not. Because the partner will aumatically end the match by her/his means.

- command list has been added, In middle of the fight if you press enter you will see a command list detailing all the moves that the character can perform. You can scroll between the pages with the arrows key left and right. To leave just press enter again

note: Sanae works half ways while controled by the cpu so i dont recommend the use of this mode, in my tests she did used a sex move but it took a long time. Cpu may not being able to leave toy mode. This means that it may not be able to end the match.

note2: Some of the victim poses probably will be positioned wrong. Because of the changed already mentioned. I`ll fix it later on.

mugen link:

Sanae link:

EroJill link:

any feedback its apreciated enjoy

Last edited:

By any chance, have you added any other Raper characters to the game? If you'll recall earlier in the thread, I was attempting to add them myself but could not figure out how to do so. Jill and Sanae have limited poses (I think like all of 2, last time I checked) and the addition of characters like Minotaur and Kuromaru can provide a great deal of needed variety.

Sanae link:
I cannot get this character to appear in the selection screen.

I added "Sanae, stages/kfm.def" to my select.def file but it simply does not appear in-game.

By any chance, have you added any other Raper characters to the game? If you'll recall earlier in the thread, I was attempting to add them myself but could not figure out how to do so. Jill and Sanae have limited poses (I think like all of 2, last time I checked) and the addition of characters like Minotaur and Kuromaru can provide a great deal of needed variety.

Sadly no, both of them are not available in this release... but i will add them in the future. I cannot recommend that you add them because they dont have sfp(safe for fapping) system. It tries to eliminate air humping because of missing sprites. However if you still wanna risk it here is an easy guide to add characters to any mugen:

1- go to the data folder inside mugen then edit , in my mugen, one of the selectbig.def, selectsuperbig.def or selectultrabig.def or select.def in any other mugen. By opening them with the text editor by right clicking in the file.
selectbig correspond to start here 1, selectsuperbig correspond to start here 2 and selectultrabig correspong to start here 3 in my mugen.

2- Onces the file is open , in my mugen, swap one of the "random" lines with this line Rapers\"yourcharacterfolder"\"yourcharacters.def" and paste your characters inside the char/rapers folder or just add the line under the last character "yourcharacterfolder" and dont include the .def and paste your character inside the folder chars. The latter is for any other mugen. Dont forget to save the edit in the text editor.

thats it easy.

Last edited:
Back