What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Not to be a bother again, but there's another character I've been trying to hunt down to no success the past few days. Does anyone happen to have the 18+ version of Tomoka? She's as hard to find as Es was. I happen to have found a screenshot of her at the very least:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh first time seeing that character, I'll hit up the few places I know of now but I don't have high hopes.

barnaclebill

Reputation score
If that is pulled from the MugenRyona uploader, it's a WIP\private or a few sprites scattered in various folder downloads.

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I don't remember where I got her from the first time, but I had her 18+ version before my hardrive died. It was available at least at some point in the past, though I suppose it might have been taken down at some point since. That would be unfortunate as I like her design.

Wilde Jagd

Lurker
Reputation score
Not to be a bother again, but there's another character I've been trying to hunt down to no success the past few days. Does anyone happen to have the 18+ version of Tomoka? She's as hard to find as Es was. I happen to have found a screenshot of her at the very least:

I actually have Tomoka on my end, and just uploaded it into the mega link (my previous post).
But it doesn't have that animation in the spoiler though.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
I think I have the char you're looking for.
Is this the one?

Sorry for asking, but does anyone get an error with Tomoka? Or is it for v1.1 only?

(On a side note, does anyone know where to find v1.1 with watch mode?)

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sorry for asking, but does anyone get an error with Tomoka? Or is it for v1.1 only?

(On a side note, does anyone know where to find v1.1 with watch mode?)
Watch mode comes with any version of MUGEN no matter what. If you use a screenpack it might be disabling it though. It's been a while since I dicked with all this but I think if it's gone it needs to be set in some config file... Anyway, not sure what this Tomoka character is so I couldn't tell you if she was for 1.1 only. But I would suggest anyone who hasn't yet to update to 1.1b anyway, there is literally no reason not to.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Watch mode comes with any version of MUGEN no matter what. If you use a screenpack it might be disabling it though. It's been a while since I dicked with all this but I think if it's gone it needs to be set in some config file... Anyway, not sure what this Tomoka character is so I couldn't tell you if she was for 1.1 only. But I would suggest anyone who hasn't yet to update to 1.1b anyway, there is literally no reason not to.
I was talking about Tomoka in the folder I quoted, and I can't find the watch mode in Mugen 1.1 I downloaded from HCM (that being in Spain language doesn't help a lot :( )

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I was talking about Tomoka in the folder I quoted, and I can't find the watch mode in Mugen 1.1 I downloaded from HCM (that being in Spain language doesn't help a lot :( )

This thread's got the download to mugen 1.1 b right at the top. Try that version.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

This thread's got the download to mugen 1.1 b right at the top. Try that version.
Thank you good sir :D

edit: I cant' download it-- it just briefly open another tab then nothing.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
edit: I cant' download it-- it just briefly open another tab then nothing.
Weird. The download worked just fine for me, might be your adblock preventing it or something, but it's probably something on your end, whatever it is.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
mugenfutacharsmaker released FutaBT Tifa Lockhart for the public: