What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Horuakuti

Reputation score
I see you're working on a hypnosis state will there be an arousal state too?
I call this jail of nightmare,since it makes enemy stuck in a nightmare.
Enemy in arousal state represents the spirit,which has to beat down the nightmare to return to body.
Enemy in hypnosis state represents the body,which is helpless until the spirit get back home.
I have uploaded a demo on the Japanese mugenryona website.

Reputation score
I call this jail of nightmare,since it makes enemy stuck in a nightmare.
Enemy in arousal state represents the spirit,which has to beat down the nightmare to return to body.
Enemy in hypnosis state represents the body,which is helpless until the spirit get back home.
I have uploaded a demo on the Japanese mugenryona website.
Awesome, but what is the password?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I just got pinged on a five year old post in this thread about angela balzac and realized that I have completely forgotten about angela balzac in nitroplus blasters XD

So I gotta ask, is this all the sprites that exists for her in that game?

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I just got pinged on a five year old post in this thread about angela balzac and realized that I have completely forgotten about angela balzac in nitroplus blasters XD

So I gotta ask, is this all the sprites that exists for her in that game?
Whoa 👀
I had no idea there existed sprites of her in the first place so I wouldn't know. But man would it be amazing to have a character of her. Watched a random movie years back, turned out to be hers. Been thinking she's hella great ever since. What an underrated character honestly.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Whoa 👀
I had no idea there existed sprites of her in the first place so I wouldn't know. But man would it be amazing to have a character of her. Watched a random movie years back, turned out to be hers. Been thinking she's hella great ever since. What an underrated character honestly.
Worst part is that she's an assistant character in that game which means less sprites and stuff for her :/ She got done dirty but at least she's in a game.

I think that there is more sprites because one of them shows a single frame of walking animation in that link I provided.

Horuakuti

Reputation score
ahh I see thank you, but do you have a link for Eko? I can't find the proper one that has compatibility with your kuromaru.
If you downloaded nightmare kuromaru from the japanese mugenryona uploader,you will find Eko just above it.

Last edited:

Mavy550

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Input B, D, F, y when you have one power bar or more.
It cost all the power and add the same amount to the life of nightmare.
It's a pretty cool system, I like it the idea a lot. Good work with it!

Do you have any plans for adding that same mechanic to some of the previous compatible characters in the future, like Ange or Saki? I'm not into the whole loli angle, so Eko doesn't really do much for me.

Horuakuti

Reputation score
It's a pretty cool system, I like it the idea a lot. Good work with it!

Do you have any plans for adding that same mechanic to some of the previous compatible in the future, like Ange or Saki? I'm not into the whole loli angle, so Eko doesn't really do much for me.
Nightmare mechanic is not for the cowgirl position only.It is for all the position this Kuromaru has,once I really complete my editing.
(However the puppet play is almost for cowgirl position)
I don’t have enough time to make cowgirl compatible for previous characters this time.
but I will make sure that nightmare mechanic is effective for all position.

MasterLovesKitty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey, I think I asked this before, but I am pretty sure I didn't do it right. How do you make a character targetable by their own helpers?

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Most likely, you have not changed the HitDef of the attack spawning the helper, not the HitDef of the helper itself,
or the helper starts in front of the character spawning it, thus never hitting the character with its hitbox. In that case the easiest solution is to change the helper to spawn a little further back.