What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Ricky

Reputation score
he's been more active lately but it's mostly the same scenario vids would be nice if he came up with a new mechanic like nightmare

Mizulugu

Reputation score
he's been more active lately but it's mostly the same scenario vids would be nice if he came up with a new mechanic like nightmare
Speaking of new Scenario, is it even position (or would it even look good) to have a POV/FPV?
I been thinking about it heavily on how to implement it. Showing the full body might cost issued because the head is blocking the view, and cutting off some of the body looks a bit odd, or weird... Still find it very tricky on how to pull it out.

Ricky

Reputation score
not sure how that will even look unless it's those small window box showing the characters faces

Restifik

Reputation score

can anyone please share this one? i can't download it because of the super slow download speed of mugen archive.

it's yukina himeragi from dengeki bunko 18+ edit version

also is there any other place to download anime characters 18+ edits like mugen archive?

so far other website like hentaimugenchar mostly kof or non anime characters, only few of anime char in there.

Damedadeeznuts

Reputation score
Am I stupid for trying to get this to work on android?
Some animations are making the characters slide and idk how to fix it
Edit: nvm I figured it out

Last edited:

Nostalgic Ballz

Reputation score
Anyone has some Kuromaru Press edits? I saw a couple of edits on some videos. But sadly no links.

Minchman

Reputation score
Does anyone know about insect mod chara about 2:00?
It looks easy to use with any character.

BTW here is Yukina_Himeragi R18

stg1

Reputation score
I want someone to upload the Iari & Kotaro file that was uploaded in the past again ...

Austin32

Reputation score
Am I stupid for trying to get this to work on android?
Some animations are making the characters slide and idk how to fix it
Edit: nvm I figured it out
use 320x240 resolution or other resolutions on the mugen cfg

anybody have mugenspriteslover kof xiii chars

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thank you for the password... but I shall now proceed to never look at anything else Remilia.
OH ROFLMAO
You and me both learned this lesson the hard way, friend XDDD
yeah, our japanese friends seem to be ...quite a bit ... into that kind of stuff
Well, quite a bit is an understatement looking at the imageboard, lmfao

Reputation score
could anyone point me to a guide on how to make a basic rapist character? I have been looking and all I can find are instructions on how to make characters compatible with specific rapers

I want to try my hand at making a basic rapist and see what happens from there I would be happy to share anything I create here (it will be very amateurish so don't get your hopes up lol)