What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
did not know either i don't know him really but that's not a surprise since i'm not into furry

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Let's put it this way: we used to have forum rules that didn't allow any discussion of Toonpimp because of how much offtopic chatter about his behavior would occur at the very mention of his name.

Mizulugu

Reputation score
Let's put it this way: we used to have forum rules that didn't allow any discussion of Toonpimp because of how much offtopic chatter about his behavior would occur at the very mention of his name.
Here I thought you would add:
"he hasn't improve his art skill over the pass 5 years"

barnaclebill

Reputation score
False alarm, very sorry for bringing him up at all guys, will not again. Not much else to comment on aside from a boatload of WIPs for Hentai Mugen.

Mizulugu

Reputation score
False alarm, very sorry for bringing him up at all guys, will not again. Not much else to comment on aside from a boatload of WIPs for Hentai Mugen.
His project isn't fully develop, and I don't know if he's going to end the project if $$$ are not meet. The current version he has on is:
TP: FP mugen v0.99 while he's working on a reboot for Showtime Rho***

lunker

Reputation score
Does anyone have the movelist for Horuakuti's Kuromaru Press? I've learned most of the new stuff from the nightmare jail update onwards but I have trouble doing the staple moves like hypnotic gas or the aerial grab.

Valentine9

Reputation score
Is MugenFutaCharsMaker's patreon going to shut down? I wanted to get a membership today but it's just a notification saying "Our Trust and Safety team is currently reviewing this page" and a brief glance at the community guidelines they cite while doing so has me pretty worried for any 18+ content Mugen creator going forward.

Edit: Huh, that message is gone now and their page is back to normal. Fantastic outcome but now I'm curious what kind of H-games would even get smited from there (outside of loli ones obviously).

Last edited:

Arctures

Reputation score
Hi all :)

I came across this after looking for images for the Marvel character 'Blackheart' on rule34 and saw he has several Hentai based Mugen sprites in the form of animated gif files there. Unfortunately the source for those images seem to come from videos on video.fc2.com which have been nuked.

Here are some examples:

I wanted to get that Blackheart sprite and resources for myself, but looking through the various links here I can't find that sprite.

Does anyone have a copy of it still?

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
These look very much like someone doing personal animation edits and I wouldnt be surprised if they never uploaded anything other than GIFs. I will ask around some mugen communities but I think that is probably what happened.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Double post instead of update in case the guy is waiting for an answer: someone from a mugen discord said he contacted the uploader and the uploader said "it's private" which of course. :rolleyes:
Hope no one wonders why the mugen communities arent what they used to be.

Mizulugu

Reputation score
It's either because they are shy to release it, or very protected from their work. There's many reason into why they set it to private

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
does anyone know how does kuromaru's and other aggressor's transparency works? that thing where their whole body becomes slightly transparent, and can it be done to just a specific part of the body or does it need to be to a whole given sprite?

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
There is a property during animations (and I'm sure you can also affect the property with code for button presses) to change the alpha of the sprite and I think there are two forms of transparency you can use. It has to be the whole sprite but you can break the sprite into pieces and use explods to layer them and separately change transparency. I can't give you more detailed instructions since I don't program but that is the basic overview.

Mizulugu

Reputation score
Just like @KiWolfGirl had mention, there are many ways you can approach it.
You can do it directly from the Animation section or fully done in the coding section.

In case you do go by the coding section; here's the code you need to know on how to archive it.

Arctures

Reputation score
Double post instead of update in case the guy is waiting for an answer: someone from a mugen discord said he contacted the uploader and the uploader said "it's private" which of course. :rolleyes:
Hope no one wonders why the mugen communities arent what they used to be.
Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to answer my query. That solves my mystery. Thank you :)