What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
he probably wants that asuna but afaik she wasn't ever shared that picture is from mugenryona iirc

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
anyone know what's up with this?

he uploads clips of mugenero's videos and he has a fanbox where he supposedly has a mugen that has 1000 characters with animations... but mugenero never released his stuff...
scam?

Mizulugu

Reputation score
Most likely is a scam. From what I can tell on the banner and image of that mugen. All those characters in that image can be find in many places. Now just that, but the character itself are being repeated. Again, this is just my opinion from what I can see and tell

Megitsune23

Reputation score
well, sorry for being "that guy" but I would like someone to help me find this hatsune miku edit:
If anyone knows of any forum or page where they have it, I would be grateful if you could pass it on to me.

Fezz240

Reputation score
anyone know what's up with this?

he uploads clips of mugenero's videos and he has a fanbox where he supposedly has a mugen that has 1000 characters with animations... but mugenero never released his stuff...
scam?
I wouldn't trust it. The banner looks basically identical to 全女格斗2015's character select screen.

Last edited:

WaffimusTrime

Reputation score
I'm looking for a version of Another Kung fu girl Z edit that has a secondary sound set.
It can be found in this video.

If the character edit no longer exists, does anyone know of an existing character that uses these sounds?

Attachments

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
is mugenryona uploader down?
i can access the imageboard but not the uploader page

Eoi461

Reputation score
is mugenryona uploader down?
i can access the imageboard but not the uploader page
Yeah it has been down for like a week. Keeps saying can't access a file which I believe is a server problem.

There currently is no downloadable version of this character however, after delving myself as I want this character as well I found the thread that someone has been working on it over a long time with the last image of what they have been creating being in March 2023. There is a chance that it will never be released, but if you want the thread and want to check it out, although I will warn you that the thread is full of many other stuff as well, it is this one,

As I said there is absolutely no guarantee that one day it will release, but if there is going to be an update it will most likely be on this thread. I had to use keywords to search and it was a hour long process that I rather share than keep to myself, but to be real at the rate it is going for creation we may not get it until we ourselves gain the technology to enter games because its just a guy putting it together as a hobby.

agaga33

Reputation score
Hello everyone im looking for this ver of the character ripps, does anyone how where to download it?
SPOILER_2858.gif SPOILER_2844.gif SPOILER_2848.gif

Alexanteri.Fi

Reputation score
Any idea on where to get the latest Iari from mugenryona? Cant download anything from there for some reason. And all previous posts in this thread are expired.

barnaclebill

Reputation score
Here is a reupload of the last version of Iari I had, I do not know if it was the latest before the uploader expired:

Alexanteri.Fi

Reputation score
Here is a reupload of the last version of Iari I had, I do not know if it was the latest before the uploader expired:
Ah dang it, it says the file was blocked for violation of TOS. I guess I wasnt fast enough.

on the internet wayback machine version you can get some stuff but not sure how up to date it is
Ok Ill try to find it somewhere thanks. I didnt think the wayback machine would even work in this case tbh.

I managed to find some Iari but its not letting me download it for some reason. I tried both Iari17、イアリ17,いあり17 but it didnt really work so I dont know. Also im not sure how the password checker is even supposed to work so no luck there.

Last edited:

thefrapplejuice

Reputation score
Ah dang it, it says the file was blocked for violation of TOS. I guess I wasnt fast enough.

Ok Ill try to find it somewhere thanks. I didnt think the wayback machine would even work in this case tbh.

I managed to find some Iari but its not letting me download it for some reason. I tried both Iari17、イアリ17,いあり17 but it didnt really work so I dont know. Also im not sure how the password checker is even supposed to work so no luck there.
this tutorial worked for me in a sort of patchwork recovery of the file removed from mediafire.