What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Just checked and I will have to say no. That misaka is uploaded with summer outfit palettes in separate folder. I do however have nsfw misaka mikoto. Been just sitting on her for like months now cuz i'm super annoyed over no misaki shokuhou nsfw release for mugen. :( I do have sfw misaki shokuhou but i want the nsfw version of misaki shokuhou.
Me the same, I have been waiting for Misaki's NSFW version for two years, I hope to see it soon

Been trying and failing to find an ooold Kuromaru from back in the day. It had the futa dog-girl attack, but I remember it having multiple versions, and some of them seemed to have variables/random move branches in them so they could go a second round sometimes, or spend a super during to do more stuff. It may have had the impreg-animations too? i can't remember, but do hope so.

Been trying and failing to find an ooold Kuromaru from back in the day. It had the futa dog-girl attack, but I remember it having multiple versions, and some of them seemed to have variables/random move branches in them so they could go a second round sometimes, or spend a super during to do more stuff. It may have had the impreg-animations too? i can't remember, but do hope so.
I message you with a link, ill no longer be posting my mugen on this site, but the mugen collection I have is around gig

Anyone got a bullet for 1.0 cant seem to find a working one all have something about the sff file not loading or some

Is it just me, or did some, if not, a lot of files got rid of in mugenryona? It only shows files from 2021 to recent. I was trying to see if I can find a file of gettag's Erika Furudo there.

Does anyone have Luna Himeki sprites for her missionary position that were on MugeRyona? I deleted my entire mugen collection long ago along with many many custom characters I edited, unfortunately. One of those happened to be an edited Luna.

Or does anyone have all those custom Iari sprites, there was a whole lot of them!

Did you actually follow the instructions stated in the image you provided and remove the 's' from https:// ? That issue has been discussed in this thread already.
Yes I did, but it appears I am unable to do so on my current browser. Luckily I tried it with a different one and it worked! Thanks.

A ton of files are gone from the website, including the files I wished to retrieve, unfortunately.

Ironically, the Iari support images are the last file in the image board still left, except it is empty... Incredibly unfortunate, if anyone has mugeryona2596 in some form, please let me know!

Edit: Seems that you can't download files from the wayback machine, which is unfortunate, as I think I found the files for Luna Himeki, mugeryona2312 and mugeryona2315.

Find some mugen hentai downloads but im not sure how safe they are

more yaoi characters, I think some of them should work with females

Mugen hentai legacy

Last edited:
Find some mugen hentai downloads but im not sure how safe they are

more yaoi characters, I think some of them should work with females

Mugen hentai legacy
The second link is fine: it is the mugen bara discord link. It is where all the new updates go, mostly m/m stuff but a lot of it works with most victims. However they do have a few moves that only work against certain bottoms, mostly side-missionary type moves.

It heavily depends which era of NSFW Mugen you are most interested in honestly, the old Kuromaru and Minotaur side where victims have a variety of states, the Brian/"Baomaru"\futa side with the usual 4 animations, or the aforementioned bara and furry side that's like Baomaru but harder kinks.

im just not sure about downloading torrent files, cause I know how PC they have a ton of malware and viruses. On my Mac it's so much easier to get rid of any malware or anything. On PC I think it's harder to get rid of them.

It heavily depends which era of NSFW Mugen you are most interested in honestly, the old Kuromaru and Minotaur side where victims have a variety of states, the Brian/"Baomaru"\futa side with the usual 4 animations, or the aforementioned bara and furry side that's like Baomaru but harder kinks.
I'm very into the former. I really enjoyed trying out different kuromaru/slime moves and seeing some of the more creative stuff and the different victim reactions back then. Though as I understand/remember this is the hardest era to find content for.

I would recommend Queen of Fighters, 2014 I think? It's a flashy one using one of HLoader's custom screenpacks, I don't know where to get it either unfortunately.

Back