What's new

Re: SexLab (Sexout for Skyrim)

Sexlab itself has a detailed guide and an index of mods, I'd rather point people to that. Using the mods in the list you quoted will cause crashes for a lot of people. It's also out of date; MoreNastyCreatures is an efficient bundle of mods for those who like running around in the snow molesting the wildlife.

Funny thing about that, a lot of those mods are required. Whether it be Sexlab and/or skyrim modding all together. I can tell because I have every single one of them in my load order.

Funny thing about that, a lot of those mods are required. Whether it be Sexlab and/or skyrim modding all together. I can tell because I have every single one of them in my load order.

Yes, a lot of them are required. I have most of them too. I also have the crash fixes for them in my load order.

Sexlab itself has a detailed guide and an index of mods, I'd rather point people to that. Using the mods in the list you quoted will cause crashes for a lot of people. It's also out of date; MoreNastyCreatures is an efficient bundle of mods for those who like running around in the snow molesting the wildlife.

I wouldn't really call it a detailed guide beyond installing the framework, which doesn't do anything by itself.

And the index is just asking for 'kid in a candy store' syndrome - which I'm sure we've all been in and all experienced the uncountable crashes from trying to jam in too many mods at once.

The idea of that list was for the barebones basics to get it running in a way most people would probably want to use it.

MoreNastyCreatures is an efficient bundle of mods for those who like running around in the snow being molested by the wildlife.

Fixed for you.

Hi I run into a problem while using Estrus Charus+. Is there a way to learn the impregnation Spit from that insect or how can I "tame and control" on of such insects?

Aso everyone got experiance using the Parasites mod?

Hi I run into a problem while using Estrus Charus+. Is there a way to learn the impregnation Spit from that insect or how can I "tame and control" on of such insects?

Aso everyone got experiance using the Parasites mod?

not a spell you can get im afraid :0 best you can do it make it 100% chance

Okay, you've convinced me to try and switch to MO. However, I've already got about 20 mods running through NMM. My Skyrim runs fine, sometimes crashes when first loading a game. How hard will it be to switch over? I'm going to start reading about proper MO setup right now.

Last Sunday I started modding using MO. I also just started playing it the week before, so as far as progress goes, I'm not very far into the game. Story-wise, I just beat the first dragon and got Lydia, so not far at all. Though the "vanilla + expansions" game has a known glitch where the first dragon is fucked up if you're playing with the Dragonborn Xpac installed (I had to use a console command to pass it, and oddly, the dragon's corpse showed up much later after fast travelling back to the first town).

Either way, I've started modding now that I've seen that the game actually works on my comp. I've straight-up been using MO the entire time since I'm a newb at modding and don't want to completely break my game.

I spent most of the day Sunday modding, as I said, and it's taken me a while just to wrap my head around how everything works, including MO. But I found this page and the videos in particular have helped me get things set up and wo

Also, my own personal advice is to make a backup of your entire Skyrim directory (preferably on a portable hard drive), although not everyone has another extra 10 Gigs of space to do so.

Now, being a newb, I've been working on getting all the mods I want working, but I've tried adding a few more recently and the game ends up closing on me when I try to load a file.

If anyone with more experience wants to take a look and see what's wrong, any advice is welcome.

Note: I haven't really done anything in terms of conflict resolution, and the ones unchecked (plus HDT) are the ones I've added most recently, which are probably the ones which crash my game. So far, I've installed most mods with the default settings and I've attempted to get the load order correct in terms of which mod has prereqs to other mods.

I haven't done anything complicated yet in terms of conflict resolution. I mostly just install 1 or 2 mods at a time and see if they break my game. And usually they don't, but sometimes they do only after I travel to different areas. I have a save file that I keep falling back on in an area with hardly any NPCs around.

EDIT: Tried attaching a screen but it's really tiny....

Attachments

• WIP.jpg
    WIP.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1

Can anyone recommend a beastiality mod that you think the best, and what mods have to install first to work?

I wonder if those sex mods would work on the new special edition.

Now, being a newb, I've been working on getting all the mods I want working, but I've tried adding a few more recently and the game ends up closing on me when I try to load a file.

If anyone with more experience wants to take a look and see what's wrong, any advice is welcome.

Note: I haven't really done anything in terms of conflict resolution, and the ones unchecked (plus HDT) are the ones I've added most recently, which are probably the ones which crash my game. So far, I've installed most mods with the default settings and I've attempted to get the load order correct in terms of which mod has prereqs to other mods.

I haven't done anything complicated yet in terms of conflict resolution. I mostly just install 1 or 2 mods at a time and see if they break my game. And usually they don't, but sometimes they do only after I travel to different areas. I have a save file that I keep falling back on in an area with hardly any NPCs around.

EDIT: Tried attaching a screen but it's really tiny....

It looks like you might have files in your overwrite folder

I wonder if those sex mods would work on the new special edition.

They don't for now. I read somewhere that they didn't change Skyrim's scripts to be similar to Fallout 4's (Skyrim is using Fallout 4's updated engine) so in theory modders could easily port it over.

However the very base of these mods are Skyrim Script Extender, which is being worked on as we speak, and SkyUI & MCM. The guy who made SkyUI said peace out though. People are speculating how difficult it would be for someone else to pick it up and port it to the Special Edition but then you know how mod authors sometimes get shaky with permissions and all that.

So, first we need Script Extender done, then we need SkyUI or an equivalent mod for Special Edition, and finally MCM or equivalent and SexLab Special Edition would be worked on. (As far as I know)

They haven't made a script extender for FO4 right? I guess as soon as that get out, a version for the Skyrim SE should be out.

Anyways, it seems to be confirmed that any regular ESP's still works, so anyone who still wishes to play the new SE can use mods like CBEE an UNB

There is a f4se, but it isn't the final one, as Fallout4 still has a few updates and bug fixes to get, and if I recall, the creation kit is still in beta.

if you ask me, the CK for regular Skyrim is still beta aswell. It can crash for the littlest of edits

Erm, just making sure, but is there any adultery/netorare/netori kind of mod exist?

Either the one where we can seduce and bed other NPC's spouse/widow or our spouse getting seduced by others?

The best is if you look through the sexlab index.

I believe there is something that your spouce can cheat on you, if you dont give them any attention.

Hope it helps you.

The best is if you look through the sexlab index.

I believe there is something that your spouce can cheat on you, if you dont give them any attention.

Hope it helps you.

Had checked it. Looks like there's no such thing yet. Too bad... :(:(

Had checked it. Looks like there's no such thing yet. Too bad... :(:(

Maybe these two suit you,

These are just for spouse/mariage, sadly no cheating option.

As time moves on and new Mods come together I somehow messed up my Skyrim. :(
When pregnant due to chaurus spit the breasts will grow fine but the belly won't grow at all!
I use Mod Organisor and here is the list of mods i currently use.
The first is the lowest priority and gets loaded last. Did I mess up the folder structure?

INFO (18:06:43.0288): using mod "fnis animations"
INFO (18:06:43.0288): using mod "Estrus Chaurus Spider Addon v4.21 RC1"
INFO (18:06:43.0288): using mod "Estrus Chaurus v4.22"
INFO (18:06:43.0288): using mod "EstrusForSkyrimV120"
INFO (18:06:43.0288): using mod "Death Alternative - Your Money Or Your Life"
INFO (18:06:43.0288): using mod "Lossless Race Changer with fix for Vampire Lord"
INFO (18:06:43.0288): using mod "Devious Devices Assets"
INFO (18:06:43.0288): using mod "Devious Devices Integration"
INFO (18:06:43.0288): using mod "AnimalMansionPlusNS 1"
INFO (18:06:43.0288): using mod "Weightless Gold"
INFO (18:06:43.0288): using mod "Enhanced Blood Textures"
INFO (18:06:43.0288): using mod "SOS"
INFO (18:06:43.0289): using mod "Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2"
INFO (18:06:43.0289): using mod "More Nasty Critters"
INFO (18:06:43.0289): using mod "Tame the Beasts of Skyrim II - Version 1 6 High Resolution"
INFO (18:06:43.0289): using mod "SpellSexAnimal1"
INFO (18:06:43.0289): using mod "SL Defeat v5.3.5"
INFO (18:06:43.0289): using mod "SexLabAroused V27c"
INFO (18:06:43.0289): using mod "SexLab Submit 01SEP14 1133"
INFO (18:06:43.0289): using mod "SexLabFramework v162 FULL"
INFO (18:06:43.0289): using mod "ZazAnimationPack v61"
INFO (18:06:43.0289): using mod "FNIS Zoo"
INFO (18:06:43.0289): using mod "FNIS Creature Pack"
INFO (18:06:43.0289): using mod "FNIS Behavior"
INFO (18:06:43.0289): using mod "BeeingFemale 2 7 2"
INFO (18:06:43.0290): using mod "NetImmerse Override v-3-4"
INFO (18:06:43.0290): using mod "BodySlide and Outfit Studio"
INFO (18:06:43.0290): using mod "Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT"
INFO (18:06:43.0290): using mod "Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-"
INFO (18:06:43.0290): using mod "Run For Your Lives"
INFO (18:06:43.0290): using mod "When Vampires Attack"
INFO (18:06:43.0290): using mod "Perkus Maximus - Maximum Perk Overhaul"
INFO (18:06:43.0290): using mod "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended"
INFO (18:06:43.0290): using mod "RaceMenu v3-4"
INFO (18:06:43.0290): using mod "Realistic Force"
INFO (18:06:43.0290): using mod "HDT Physics Extensions"
INFO (18:06:43.0290): using mod "actorEvents"
INFO (18:06:43.0290): using mod "Skyrim Flora Overhaul v2.5b-141-2-5b"
INFO (18:06:43.0290): using mod "Revamped Exterior Fog"
INFO (18:06:43.0291): using mod "JazzJRArgonianRetextureHD"
INFO (18:06:43.0291): using mod "Khajiit skin for CBBE"
INFO (18:06:43.0291): using mod "Realistic Water Two"
INFO (18:06:43.0291): using mod "Enhanced Lights and FX"
INFO (18:06:43.0291): using mod "AOF Detailed Mountains"
INFO (18:06:43.0291): using mod "JContainers"
INFO (18:06:43.0291): using mod "SkyUI"
INFO (18:06:43.0291): using mod "Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch"
INFO (18:06:43.0291): using mod "*Unmanaged: Dawnguard"
INFO (18:06:43.0291): using mod "*Unmanaged: Dragonborn"
INFO (18:06:43.0291): using mod "*Unmanaged: HearthFires"
INFO (18:06:43.0291): using mod "*Unmanaged: actorEvents"
INFO (18:06:43.0291): using mod "*Unmanaged: animal_mansion"
INFO (18:06:43.0291): using mod "*Unmanaged: BeeingFemale"
INFO (18:06:43.0291): using mod "*Unmanaged: BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn"
INFO (18:06:43.0291): using mod "*Unmanaged: RaceMenuMorphsCBBE"

Does anyone know a mod that prevents interrupting sex animations?
What I mean is, while my follower rapes a NPC, an enemy attacks the follower and the animation stops; the follower resumes attacking. Is there a mod, or a configuration in sexlab or something, that makes the follower keep raping instead of engaging the new enemy?

EDIT: Found Sexlab stopcombat, but based on posts the mod seems to be quite buggy and doesn't work with SE Skyrim. Has anyone tried it yet?

Back