What's new

Re: SexLab (Sexout for Skyrim)

Does anyone know a mod that prevents interrupting sex animations?
What I mean is, while my follower rapes a NPC, an enemy attacks the follower and the animation stops; the follower resumes attacking. Is there a mod, or a configuration in sexlab or something, that makes the follower keep raping instead of engaging the new enemy?

EDIT: Found Sexlab stopcombat, but based on posts the mod seems to be quite buggy and doesn't work with SE Skyrim. Has anyone tried it yet?

i assume you are using mod sexlab Defeat - if so go to mod configuration, and uncheck "stop animation if interupted/hit/attacked(one of those 3)"

Last edited:

As time moves on and new Mods come together I somehow messed up my Skyrim. :(
When pregnant due to chaurus spit the breasts will grow fine but the belly won't grow at all!
I use Mod Organisor and here is the list of mods i currently use.
The first is the lowest priority and gets loaded last. Did I mess up the folder structure?

INFO (18:06:43.0288): using mod "fnis animations"
INFO (18:06:43.0288): using mod "Estrus Chaurus Spider Addon v4.21 RC1"
INFO (18:06:43.0288): using mod "Estrus Chaurus v4.22"
INFO (18:06:43.0288): using mod "EstrusForSkyrimV120"
INFO (18:06:43.0288): using mod "Death Alternative - Your Money Or Your Life"
INFO (18:06:43.0288): using mod "Lossless Race Changer with fix for Vampire Lord"
INFO (18:06:43.0288): using mod "Devious Devices Assets"
INFO (18:06:43.0288): using mod "Devious Devices Integration"
INFO (18:06:43.0288): using mod "AnimalMansionPlusNS 1"
INFO (18:06:43.0288): using mod "Weightless Gold"
INFO (18:06:43.0288): using mod "Enhanced Blood Textures"
INFO (18:06:43.0288): using mod "SOS"
INFO (18:06:43.0289): using mod "Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2"
INFO (18:06:43.0289): using mod "More Nasty Critters"
INFO (18:06:43.0289): using mod "Tame the Beasts of Skyrim II - Version 1 6 High Resolution"
INFO (18:06:43.0289): using mod "SpellSexAnimal1"
INFO (18:06:43.0289): using mod "SL Defeat v5.3.5"
INFO (18:06:43.0289): using mod "SexLabAroused V27c"
INFO (18:06:43.0289): using mod "SexLab Submit 01SEP14 1133"
INFO (18:06:43.0289): using mod "SexLabFramework v162 FULL"
INFO (18:06:43.0289): using mod "ZazAnimationPack v61"
INFO (18:06:43.0289): using mod "FNIS Zoo"
INFO (18:06:43.0289): using mod "FNIS Creature Pack"
INFO (18:06:43.0289): using mod "FNIS Behavior"
INFO (18:06:43.0289): using mod "BeeingFemale 2 7 2"
INFO (18:06:43.0290): using mod "NetImmerse Override v-3-4"
INFO (18:06:43.0290): using mod "BodySlide and Outfit Studio"
INFO (18:06:43.0290): using mod "Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT"
INFO (18:06:43.0290): using mod "Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-"
INFO (18:06:43.0290): using mod "Run For Your Lives"
INFO (18:06:43.0290): using mod "When Vampires Attack"
INFO (18:06:43.0290): using mod "Perkus Maximus - Maximum Perk Overhaul"
INFO (18:06:43.0290): using mod "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended"
INFO (18:06:43.0290): using mod "RaceMenu v3-4"
INFO (18:06:43.0290): using mod "Realistic Force"
INFO (18:06:43.0290): using mod "HDT Physics Extensions"
INFO (18:06:43.0290): using mod "actorEvents"
INFO (18:06:43.0290): using mod "Skyrim Flora Overhaul v2.5b-141-2-5b"
INFO (18:06:43.0290): using mod "Revamped Exterior Fog"
INFO (18:06:43.0291): using mod "JazzJRArgonianRetextureHD"
INFO (18:06:43.0291): using mod "Khajiit skin for CBBE"
INFO (18:06:43.0291): using mod "Realistic Water Two"
INFO (18:06:43.0291): using mod "Enhanced Lights and FX"
INFO (18:06:43.0291): using mod "AOF Detailed Mountains"
INFO (18:06:43.0291): using mod "JContainers"
INFO (18:06:43.0291): using mod "SkyUI"
INFO (18:06:43.0291): using mod "Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch"
INFO (18:06:43.0291): using mod "*Unmanaged: Dawnguard"
INFO (18:06:43.0291): using mod "*Unmanaged: Dragonborn"
INFO (18:06:43.0291): using mod "*Unmanaged: HearthFires"
INFO (18:06:43.0291): using mod "*Unmanaged: actorEvents"
INFO (18:06:43.0291): using mod "*Unmanaged: animal_mansion"
INFO (18:06:43.0291): using mod "*Unmanaged: BeeingFemale"
INFO (18:06:43.0291): using mod "*Unmanaged: BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn"
INFO (18:06:43.0291): using mod "*Unmanaged: RaceMenuMorphsCBBE"
uncheck belly scaling in BeeingFemale 2 7 2 - if two mods are using belly scaling, they will conflict

Last edited:

before all sorry for the necro

Guys i wanna ask you for some help here, i have been triying to install all these mod in my skyrim 10000 times but even following the notes here and in the sexlab forum, in some videos and even in guides of how to apply all the mods i still cant play the game with the mods. The characters get nude and get stuck the one over the other and doing nothing(despite sex sounds). I dont know if its a problem with FNIS with the XpSkeleton or what is it. Im really sorry for ask this but can someone help me? I think i can be doing something bad and i dont know what is. It could be cause english its not my native language (spanish) and i can be missing something. So i ask if anyone can "guide me" in every step it will be so much appreciated.

PD: Sorry for my bad english

Try this install guide

I have already done it, but lets try again, and less see if we could see the problem, and thanks =)

I have already done it, but lets try again, and less see if we could see the problem, and thanks =)

You should really be asking Loverslab instead of necroing this thread. They are the people who made these mods and are 100 times better at solving your technical issues.

I tried but looks like since they have more porblems in the "moding game" section people than use to ask (like me right now) ever get the same responses, i see some post asking like me right now and the solution its every time the same, and when i apply it my mods doesnt seem to work.

I really wish im not to be anoying anybody , i just ask for some solution after try all what i have read in other sites looking if there is someone that can help me overhere =)

I tried but looks like since they have more porblems in the "moding game" section people than use to ask (like me right now) ever get the same responses, i see some post asking like me right now and the solution its every time the same, and when i apply it my mods doesnt seem to work.

I really wish im not to be anoying anybody , i just ask for some solution after try all what i have read in other sites looking if there is someone that can help me overhere =)

Ask Heroedeleyenda if you really need help:

But he also has a youtube channel with, imo, the best tutorials to get your skyrim modded properly.

A lot of other issues will be fixed with the way he does it, so try it out before annoying him personally :D

First of all I'm no expert in skyrim mods.

I suppose you already did but since you haven't said if you did or not I'm gonna ask it.

When starting a new game did you configure your mods through the mod configuration menu?

Otherwise the possible problems I could think of :
Is your game in English ? ( I don't know if this does something or not but I never modded skyrim in my native language personally)
problem with the skeleton : xpms -> probably get the latest version on loverslab.
Did you launch FNIS as administrator or tried to do so? I don't know if you should launch it as admin.

Well I never had this problem but mostly mods incompatibility. Try with a lightly modded skyrim if your Sexlab works. And then try to add mods slowly to try to figure out where the problem is.

What do you use as mod manager ? Because you should always install your skeleton (xpms) at the end to be sure it wasn't replaced by any other mods.

I recently tried to mod skyrim the way I want it but end up failed miserably.
I tried UNP or 7Boppai + Bikni armors + Adorable face + Race menu mod + body sliders
then I end up having miss matched body for every armor as possible and down right unfappble.
Seem to be I can't get used to this bodyslider thingy and can't install 7boppai property no matter how many time I install from the scratch.
UNP is works just fine but compatibility with bikini armor and race menu + bodyslider is screw the body up every time.

Like, I don't like how Skyrim is made to load a whole different model when equipped a armor instead of layer a armor over one body model.
Also, I think many of major modders are shifted to Fallout 4...

Last edited:

1st of all ty Krystallize<3 and shirow

Im gonna see if heroedeleyenda has any ussefull tutorial i can use.
And answering to shirow, yes yes yes, configured mods, activated FNIS as usser (not as moder), and yes my game its in english even im from Spain. i didnt understand what you wanna say of the last version of sexlab and xp skeleton

I tried UNP or 7Boppai + Bikni armors + Adorable face + Race menu mod + body sliders
then I end up having miss matched body for every armor as possible and down right unfappble.
Seem to be I can't get used to this bodyslider thingy and can't install 7boppai property no matter how many time I install from the scratch.
UNP is works just fine but compatibility with bikini armor and race menu + bodyslider is screw the body up every time.

Like, I don't like how Skyrim is made to load a whole different model when equipped a armor instead of layer a armor over one body model.
Also, I think many of major modders are shifted to Fallout 4...

7BO doesn't require bodyslide. Use either CBBE or UUNP if you're planning on using bodyslide. I use UUNP, and yeah, it's a bit daunting at first, but really cool once you figure it out.

You should really be asking Loverslab instead of necroing this thread. They are the people who made these mods and are 100 times better at solving your technical issues.

this thread is about mods - he is not necro it,why not ask here, well you know, since this thread - it's about MODS

this thread is about mods - he is not necro it,why not ask here, well you know, since this thread - it's about MODS

He is asking for technical support. The best people to handle these kinds of questions are on Loverslab. Please don't get triggered on his behalf, k thx.

1st of all ty Krystallize<3 and shirow

Im gonna see if heroedeleyenda has any ussefull tutorial i can use.
And answering to shirow, yes yes yes, configured mods, activated FNIS as usser (not as moder), and yes my game its in english even im from Spain. i didnt understand what you wanna say of the last version of sexlab and xp skeleton

I don't have a perfect english either, and I meant the xpms skeleton isn't exactly the same on nexus than the one on loverslab. ( I'm not sure of that information)

I never spoke about the last version of sexlab but I wanted you to test a skyrim with only a few mods to see if sexlab works correctly. If it does, it means that it probably have a conflict with another mod.

And as for the skeleton (xpms) I would recommend you to install it as your last mod. Because it could be overwritten by other mods.

im not answering to you people cause looks like i have som kind of problem with the steam account so i have to unnistall and reinstall everything, so i cant try nothing right now but im seeing all the suggestions you give me ty =), when i can install everything again i try and lets see what happens this time.

I have been thinking, could the problem be the modorganizer i use? did i need one kind of modorganizer especific?

I'm no expert, but every time you change your mod config, make sure to actually RUN the FNIS program. This make fix the problem you're having where the animations aren't working.

before all sorry for the necro
...The characters get nude and get stuck the one over the other and doing nothing(despite sex sounds)...
assuming you're still having that trouble, cases like these are almost always FNIS, since in my experience XPMS problems usually just ends up dumping you to desktop the moment you try to load a save game. you mentioned that you're using Mod Organizer, by any chance are you running the FNIS program through MO? like, so:
attachment.php
you can manually add it through the Edit... tab seen in the picture
once you've run FNIS through MO, you should have something like these inside your 'Overwite' folder in the main mods section :
attachment.php
note the xxx.hkx files inside, those are the important ones. you should be fine after that. you can also re-register animations in the sexlab's MCM menu to make doubly sure
if by mismatched you mean the textures looking REALLY out of place, then you have a case of using the wrong body texture for your body meshes. check your mods to make sure you aren't trying to use a CBBE texture with UNP meshes. for example, i'm a CBBE user, and if i try to use UNP body textures, i would end up with stretched nipples and stupidly weird lighting and shading on the body.

if by any chance you're also a MO user then tracing overidden mods will be easy, just double click on the mod you think has files being overriden check the "conflicts" tab in the popup window, example :
attachment.php
once you find the culprit you just disable the mod and you should be fine.

another thing to note is that if you're using custom races, you might want to make sure they dont have a unique file structure. if they do, then you'll have to manually copy your mod files over for your custom race to use the modded files. in my case im using the Cherry Race, and they have their own file structures, so simply generating CBBE bodies wouldn't work.
attachment.php
there's literally nothing save for one .hxk file inside Cherry Race's "character assets" folder. the mod was set up to read files from "cherry assets" instead.

do take note that MO can be stupid with additionally generated files, since they can sometimes dump the generated files into other mod's folders, in my case my used to have a case of MO dumping my bodyslide generated outfit files into the Bodyslide folder, and my MO was set up in the way that custom outfit folders has a higher priority over Bodyslide folder, so essentially i'm just overriding new files with default files. herp derp.

hopefully this helps shed some light for you guys. happy modding:D

quantillion edit : almost forgot, remember to sort your load order after adding / removing mods. manually add LOOT to the executables and run it through MO. or if you find that a little daunting, you can settle for MO's built in "Sort" function that you can find in the "Plugins" tab on the right side of the MO window, thought i'd still recommend that you take the extra steps to add and run LOOT through MO since that built in sort function is quite old and probably outdated

back to lurking

Attachments

• FNIS_MO.jpg
    FNIS_MO.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 1
  • MO_Overwrite.jpg
    MO_Overwrite.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 1
  • MO_Conflict.jpg
    MO_Conflict.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Custom_structure.jpg
    Custom_structure.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Ty so much to all

Looking to the heroedeleyenda channel and lurking some shit i have been able to make it work! finally! looks like i used not to install a mod called "HDT Physics extension" that looks like was fucking necesary and now sexlab animations work fine!. I got a problem with the "RaceMenu" "Invalid CharGen plugin version detected (4) expected (6).Error codes" and i dont know what the fuck i have to do haha, but the animations works fine (i recomend you FUNNYBIZANIMATIONS) and lets explore this and see if i can get nice mods for my future sexy slaves ;) (i read any advice or sugestion xD) and look for some beasty mod too.

minipotato TY a lot, wow you wrote a big tutorial, i use to run FNIS from the tools Folder in the skyrim game folder in steam :(D/Steam/steamapps/common/Skyrim/Data/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users)
So from now on i will use the launch in the mod organizer directly and lets see if this make the game go better cause like you said sometime the game stop working and as you say sends me to the desktop.

Again ty to all that try to help me and give me some advice =), the 1st dragon head goes for you all XDD

If you're using ModOrganizer and FNIS I suggest following this video. This guy has a lot of good tutorial videos on how to set up MO with Skyrim.

Back