OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: To Be Sacrificed - Beast

The new game that plmnko mentioned is out now. I already have the game itself but it needs a patch to run on our non-japanese windows. When they make that, I'll get to uploading it for all of us

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

Can't it be run with AppLocale?

Jolly good news by the way, looking forward to the upload :)

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

No, it requires japanese WINDOWS to run, and I think the japanese settings too. But the settings alone won't do it (tried that already)

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone know what vein the new game is in?

Another explore + tentacles thing?

Megamet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any chance of hosting thing on Mediafire? As I'm using a Shared IP, I can't use any download site with a one concurrent download only restriction. Thanks in advance.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

Any chance of hosting thing on Mediafire? As I'm using a Shared IP, I can't use any download site with a one concurrent download only restriction. Thanks in advance.
your ip is shared with someone who is constantly dling stuff?

Megamet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, My IP is shared with around a few hundred people, so, yeah, there really is no way to download anything with a single download restriction unless I get really lucky. Really sorry to trouble you with this. Oh, and apparently, Z share works fine too, but I understand it's not very commonly used.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

How is your ip shared with that many people...? If you're at a college, then generally have a massive amount of ip addresses lying about.

Megamet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not exactly sure HOW it works either. Way I understand it, you know how a regular IP address is around 10 digits? Well, mine is abit longer than that, and only the last few digits are different from a few hundred other people. Apparently, those sites have some problems reading IPs past the first 10 digits, so it groups us all together as a single IP.

Or maybe this whole thing is just me mistaking stuff. Either way, I can't use any site with a concurrent download limit.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not exactly sure HOW it works either. Way I understand it, you know how a regular IP address is around 10 digits? Well, mine is abit longer than that, and only the last few digits are different from a few hundred other people. Apparently, those sites have some problems reading IPs past the first 10 digits, so it groups us all together as a single IP.

Or maybe this whole thing is just me mistaking stuff. Either way, I can't use any site with a concurrent download limit.
...an IPv4 address is a 32-bit number, grouped into four eight-bit numbers separated by decimals. That translates into four numbers, each from zero to 255, separated by decimals. So they look anything like "0.0.0.0" through to "255.255.255.255". A 10-or-more-digit IP doesn't tell us anything given this setup.

There's a function called a , which lets networks allocate IPs of their own. Generally IPs of this type start "172.16.xxx.xxx" through "172.31.xxx.xxx", or "192.168.xxx.xxx". These IPs are special, in that they are only valid addresses within a particular network. This lets these addresses be used many times over, once in each network. This is often used at universities, small companies, and at home - and the internet as a whole only sees the router connecting the network to it.

So yeah, you're on a shared connection, and you've got a one-in-hundreds chance of being the one guy that gets through to Hotfile/Megaupload/Rapidshare/etc., because the fileservers only see one IP making hundreds of requests.

Megamet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, now that we've cleared that up....any chance of getting it on mediafire?

HolyJebus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yo Megamet!
Been a while, ehh?

Watch out though, beast file is huge.

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for both the games from sexy 3d so far they all seem great if you could upload more that be great

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

I tried the demo's of the other three games by this group, but found two to not work, saying they only work on the japanese localisation of windows.

pondmeme

Reputation score

When i tried to run the game it has the error message pop up and close itself and I tried to use applocale and it didn't help

Please,can anyone help me?:(

(i re-install it for 3times but it didn't help too)

my system is windows7(Does it work on window7 or must be XP)

Last edited:

Flazo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can anyone help? when i try to open the program in the downloaded file a downloader with a pic of the girl in the top right section comes out and although back next and cancel are all there,i can only press cancel