What's new

ADV [ Sexy3D] 淫獣の生贄 RJ041204

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: To Be Sacrificed - Beast

I thought that also, but its a unique pose, one that I don't remember, and I play the hell out of this game. And I just checked the roof of the "ice" level and there all square and grey or blue textured, not mixed like in the last picture.

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

this game is great. I have a question, this game have more of one ending or do you earn something when you complete the 100%?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I thought that also, but its a unique pose, one that I don't remember, and I play the hell out of this game. And I just checked the roof of the "ice" level and there all square and grey or blue textured, not mixed like in the last picture.
You sure it isn't a side shot of one of the sets of stairs on the third floor? One of them is a sloped tunnel with that color siding.

Also, the more you complete the farther you can go with the last scene.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

Um... Vista is a downgrade. I've never heard of something you needed vista to play (well except for guitar hero 3 but that was just retardation on activision's part). Works for me on XP.
well i only got four buttons one customizes one does nudda one goes to a page with instructions on it then gets 2 boxes come up with only ok in them and the fourth exits the game on me lol still in the dark and wondering if i need to redownload the game or some such umm also the button in which i'm guessing is the play button when i press it it brings up a box and then another after i click ok in the first and it has something or other F2 does that meen my options are wrong or some such also where do i get eastern language pack's from when i first start the game i get a direct imput error??? what does that meen

Last edited:
Reputation score

well i only got four buttons one customizes one does nudda one goes to a page with instructions on it then gets 2 boxes come up with only ok in them and the fourth exits the game on me lol still in the dark and wondering if i need to redownload the game or some such umm also the button in which i'm guessing is the play button when i press it it brings up a box and then another after i click ok in the first and it has something or other F2 does that meen my options are wrong or some such also where do i get eastern language pack's from when i first start the game i get a direct imput error??? what does that meen
that's the same thing i get. i've come to the conclusion that my crappy old graphics card won't support the game, cuz i still get it after re-installing directX and my graphics card drivers. since i can't read moonspeak, i translated the readme into english on google and matched up my error message to a similar looking one in the readme.

you can also try reducing the quality settings in that 1,2,3,4 section in the readme. it didn't work for me but it might for you.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

what is the link to the translated 1234 thing PLZ

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

I've checked all of the roof, but I might check again... it all looked square and incomplete, kinda like he didn't expect people to inspect the roof. But again I still have no explanation on what that pose actually is. Also the more of the game you complete the longer the final scene you get to watch is.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

what is the link to the translated 1234 thing PLZ
There's no link. You have to use your brain and run the manual that came with the download through a translator like google or babelfish.

AshPrince

Lurker
Reputation score

Could it have been added in a newer version or have I discovered less than I had thought?
It looks like the pole bridge on the 4th floor, but I don't know how you'd get your girl to walk across it like that. I always got an option to just sort of shimmy across.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

Same thing..... maybe that's just there to piss us of.

devild

Lurker
Reputation score

it looks similair to the holding tentacles on the first floor, with a different colour wall, which is do-able with one of the options.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

For those who are having the 92% Complete error...

It'll fix it, so you'll be able to get the whole ending scene

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

could someone give me the complete save data? :D

edit: is there anyway to stop the camera from auto rotating?

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Probably has to do with the two options on the bottom right for rotation. Also: you can only get 100% on the first level if you have 100% on the other three. This includes sitting on the sitty places and doing all the poses. A warning, though: one of the sitting poses wasn't an option the first time. Some options are only unlocked later in the game.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Probably has to do with the two options on the bottom right for rotation. Also: you can only get 100% on the first level if you have 100% on the other three. This includes sitting on the sitty places and doing all the poses. A warning, though: one of the sitting poses wasn't an option the first time. Some options are only unlocked later in the game.
is the sitting pose of the second floor (red one), also you earn points (+1 until 200) in the crawl space in the first floor after the wall who open with a switch ( #10 in the map of AshPrince) every time than you enter

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

As far as changing the color of the walls, they still stay dark in that area. and again the unique pose.

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

Honestly, I couldn't rate this higher. Do want more, absolutely do want more. (And wish I understood the labels on the buttons).

It'd be great to see the other games this company's made. I'll have to try /r/ unless somebody here has it - I'll post here if I find anything.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

(looks like the company are doing the sequel).

I have a problem looks like some files don't work when i try to play the first floor after complete the 100% of the game(sound\v412.wav to sound\v415.wav and sound\v418.wav), someone have that problem?

Last edited:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah I get the same thing when I got 100%. I wasn't sure if it was due to the file Twisted uploaded (I had the 92% error) or just getting 100% though. Game's still playable as long as you don't mind clicking through the error messages every once and a while...

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

maybe its a soundtrack of a updated version.

i have found a demo or beta of the next game (looks like will be in a school) this one will be on sale between october and 11 november, the problem is than looks like i need the japanese edition windows CODE=3082, can someone please help me to find a free and secure place to download the japanese windows?

Last edited: