What's new

ADV [ Sexy3D] 淫獣の生贄 RJ041204

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

You guys know about this game? The purpose here is to go around the map and find new articles of clothing and places to get tentacle-raped (sometimes statue-raped). To fully complete the game, you have to find all the possible actions in the main scenes and access the complete final scene

Tell me what you think, personally this is one of my favorite H-games

And the link, this time MU :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: To Be Sacrificed - Beast

Seems interesting, but I can't figure it out at all =\ Whenever I find tentacles all they do is grab me and all the options I can hit don't do anything but let me go. Also I can't tell if I'm getting new articles of clothing... I've picked up a couple things but there doesn't seem to be anything new in my 'inventory.' A quick how-to would be much appreciated =)

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

I just downloaded this, installed it, and now I have no idea what to click.

Anybody mind saying where to click to actually start playing?

edit: and just as I posted this, I figured it out.
edit2: and now I have no idea how to fight/find things.
edit3: any way to move faster?

Actually, it might be a good idea to just wait for the walkthrough/guide thing to be posted..If someone is going to make one.

Last edited:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

The OP seems to know how to get around the game, but he's not posting, which is a shame, as I've really enjoyed what I've found so far. Here's what I know.
Open game, right click. You'll see these options in the top right corner.

The top one is the character customization screen. It's pretty easy to figure out. Skin tone, face shape, ear shape, etc. The bottom is where you actually get to use the clothes you have earned:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/picture.php?albumid=183&pictureid=2124

If you click on the red text you'll be able to change clothes.

The next option gets you into the game itself. It starts off from wherever you left, no need to worry about loading or saving.

The third option down goes into recollection mode, looking like this:

The top option next to each picture, with the percentages, is recollection. The second option teleports your character to that location. This makes moving around the map much faster obviously.

The fourth option exits the game, and the fifth option just showcases the 3d images.

Now for the actual game...

The controls on the right side are as follows:

The Sexy3d thing is just sort of a picture-in-picture mode. I don't know if you can control it other than changing from off to front to back to off. The three options in the top right corner I'm also not sure on; the first one takes you back to the menu screen, and the third one goes to the cg recollection mode, but the second one always seems to be greyed out for me. The next group of options (where one is highlighted red, there are five of them) seem to control your speed; I haven't found any use for them aside from the middle one (third one down) which makes your runspeed significantly faster. The rest of the options are just camera control.

The controls on the left side are as follows:

The red arrows are just movement. I find it easier to use WASD personally. FPS is self explanatory, not sure what anime= means. Seems to have something to do with runspeed. The thing in red is a progress meter of some sort. You get +X number whenever you unlock a new sex scene (or gain new clothes I think). The more invasive the sex, the higher the number. I think you have to have this at certain amounts to unlock certain options.
The top left corner is what you really want to pay attention to. That option you see in the screenshot is always there as far as I can tell, changing your movement from run to walk and vice versa. However once you're in an area where you can interact with something, more options will appear. For example, if I turn around and look towards the tentacle monster....

The new option appears. Once you click that, you'll go into the sex scene, where more options will appear. White is stuff you haven't done yet, yellow is change positions, red is stuff you've done already. These options will also appear whenever you're near a button you can press or an item you can pick up (such as clothing).

As far as I can tell I'm only missing a few things, and this particular monster in the screenshots is one of them, all I get when I try to interact with it is this text box:

Which I can't put through AGTH for some reason. There are also two boxes on the top floor that I can't open (I managed to open one but still get text yelling at me when I try to interact with the remaining two). Not sure what I'm missing.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

You've gotten the hang of this pretty good

I can tell you that you need to walk through a wall near those statues to find the item you need to initiate the missing scene

Myself I completed the game in about three hours, just by trying everything everywhere.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah yes, those silly invisible walls. Well I have to go and won't be able to explore for a few days, any idea why I can only get 80% completion on that particular scene? And the other one is still stuck at 15% even though I got the white orb (which I assume is the last one, I've got five on the original platform now, although the red one is smaller than the other four).

Edit: Okay I'm just retarded on the 15% one, didn't notice there was a new option. Still stuck at 80% on the one scene, though, and still can't open those two chests. The one that was 15% is now 76% and I have 187 in the red meter. Pretty sure I've tried walking through every wall I can find and I've gotten every item/piece of clothing that I've seen so far.

Last edited:

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

yeah, I can't get that 3rd option to appear at all. The stuff just grabs me, and i get 2 options: Customize, escape.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

You don't have the right monsters. Some of the monsters just give you scenes (+# to that little red meter) but no H. Look further!

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

I've found 3 things that can rape me, and a wall that I can stand between. Everything else is a dead end, or a wall of white tentacles I can't pass.

Reputation score

So it's basically a Hiprique game with slightly better depth?

I'll try it out.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I'm a sucker for exploration games, I'll bite!

AshPrince

Lurker
Reputation score

I finally decided to contribute something rather than just lurking about and enjoying that which the rest of you present.

So I made a map of the first two floors I intend to make more of the others, I've gotten 93% completion myself so they should be fairly accurate. Though I don't remember where all the clothing items were so some of those will be missing.

Third floor added.
Dashed lines are hidden paths.
First Floor
The numbers correspond to things I've found and are labeled thus.
1 Initial point, and game finish point.
2 Grabbing tentacles
3 Grabbing tentacle
4 Grabbing tentacles
5 Red Stone used to open #9
6 Rape
7 Two-way gate to second floor, entrance from 2nd Floor #1
8 Two-way gate to third floor #1
9 Stone door opened with 5
10 Crawl space
11 Rape
12 Button to open wall
13 Red Orb
14 Two-way gate to Third Floor #11
15 Grabbing tentacles (hidden)
Second Floor
1 Two-way gate to the First floor, entrance from 1st Floor #7
2 Save point? Seriously if anyone finds out what these are for I would like to know.
3 Two-way gate to the Third floor #4
4 Rape, possibly related to 5
5 Yellow Orb
6 Clothing
7 Clothing
8,9,10, & 11 I feel like I picked clothes up from here, but I don't remember.
Third Floor
1 Two-way to #8 first floor
2 Crawl Space
3 Button to open wall
4 Two-way to Second Floor #3
5 Pole bridge
6 Ring for 7
7 Orb to open bridge
8 White Orb
9 Rape (Requires Head)
10 Head for 9
11 Two-way to First Floor #14
12 Save point? Sitting Rock?
13 Teleport to Fourth Floor #1
14 Button to open bridge? I can't remember.
15 Trees? I have found no way to interact with these thus far.
Fourth Floor
1 Entry point for #13 Third Floor
2 Clothes
3 Teleport wall
4 Button to activate 5
5 Stairs to Third Floor #4
6 Yellow Orb
7 Rape
Note: The hidden path is one way from inside.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: XSI

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

does this need something like daemon?

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Nope, it's just a file to install it with, no disks or anything complicated needed. (Also, no japanese thingys needed, unless I somehow had those installed without me knowing)

Thanks for the maps, that should help a lot.

+rep

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

is it? because when I unrar it, it contain some file with japanese language, and when I click it, nothing happen

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

That's the installer, the Japanese is apparently "Please wait while loading the installer"

And the button(Which I clicked and then wondered why nothing happened), is apparently "Stop install"

The installer seems to be just in Japanese, but you don't need the Japanese thingys installed for that I think, I really don't know for sure, I just know it worked for me and I didn't install any Japanese unicode thingystuff most hentai games seem to need.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

That's the installer, the Japanese is apparently "Please wait while loading the installer"

And the button(Which I clicked and then wondered why nothing happened), is apparently "Stop install"

The installer seems to be just in Japanese, but you don't need the Japanese thingys installed for that I think, I really don't know for sure, I just know it worked for me and I didn't install any Japanese unicode thingystuff most hentai games seem to need.
and stupidity in my body has click the button everytime xD

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

I just finished it, and will now post some tips.

The top right 3 buttons are, in this order(top to bottom)

Menu
Play
Quick traveling/scene change.

After that, there are 5 more buttons, these are for game speed, the third speeds up the game so the slow walking is no big deal.

The buttons after that are all camera buttons.

Some things will just change after you get raped somewhere, such as the yellow orb, which
you can't grab until you get raped in the next room

When playing, feel free to return to menu and change the character, you can just change everything, and then press play again to continue right where you left off.

Mess around with the costumisation menu, it can let you pick a lot of options on what to change with the girl, this is where you can put on the clothing you pick up while playing.

I have no idea what those sitting things are for. Not a clue.

Reputation score

hmm... so editing the girl works ok, but when i try to get into the actual game with the 2nd option in the menu, it starts loading then crashes with an error message and quits to the main menu.