What's new

RPG [Shadow Garden] SHADOWCORE (RJ146401)

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: SHADOWCORE

Ups, kind of important but can i get the lewd ending even if i grabbed the book from the temple? i read it had something to do with the true end and anyway i tend to grab everything like a maniac xD
Nah, the book's only needed if you're going for true end (a.k.a. before you fought the last boss, you do the legendary sword forging and all those complicated side quests.). If you don't and go straight to kill the last boss (Claude monster version), you'll just end up with the normal/lewd end no matter if you took the book or not.

The book only change whether you can pick the pre-true route end or not, since the pre-true route needs you to take the book so Claude stole the book from you.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Nah, the book's only needed if you're going for true end (a.k.a. before you fought the last boss, you do the legendary sword forging and all those complicated side quests.). If you don't and go straight to kill the last boss (Claude monster version), you'll just end up with the normal/lewd end no matter if you took the book or not.

The book only change whether you can pick the pre-true route end or not, since the pre-true route needs you to take the book so Claude stole the book from you.
Well he already stole, could you tell me the first step for the true end? just so i don't waste my time in this playthrough xD, no need to explain the rest since i know its explained here (somewhere) and i ain't aiming for that yet...............still hoping for a full translation so saving the best for the end.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

go and vote for shadowcore and lets make ntr rpgs great again! (yes is a lame joke i know, couldn't resist)

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well he already stole, could you tell me the first step for the true end? just so i don't waste my time in this playthrough xD, no need to explain the rest since i know its explained here (somewhere) and i ain't aiming for that yet...............still hoping for a full translation so saving the best for the end.
The first step is getting the Fog Bad End. You can obtain it by losing to Claude in the throne room. Then playing a new game+.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No Vote for Anoko Quest.
Tbh, I'm rooting for Shadowcore and Circle Gyu! Games (Sword Princess and Treasure Hunter)...

Mind informing us how the vote goes?

-edit-
Got 'em. So far until I made this post, it's :
Nanahayo 72
Shadowcore 59
Anoko Quest 14
Breath of Fire and Iron 28
Treasure Hunter 65
Prank War 19

C'mon guys, Shadowcore's really lagging. We gotta save the ntr game's future.

P.S. : I know Nanahayo is also an ntr, but it's really more drama than anything. It was totally overhyped. On the otherhand, Shadowcore doesn't get the attention it deserves because it's untranslated and people's initially put off by its art (even though imho it's better than Nanahayo's bug-eyed one)

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Tbh, I'm rooting for Shadowcore and Circle Gyu! Games (Sword Princess and Treasure Hunter)...

-edit-
Nanahayo 72
Shadowcore 59
Anoko Quest 14
Treasure Hunter 65
Prank War 19

P.S. : I know Nanahayo is also an ntr, but it's really more drama than anything. It was totally overhyped. On the otherhand, Shadowcore doesn't get the attention it deserves because it's untranslated and people's initially put off by its art (even though imho it's better than Nanahayo's bug-eyed one)
You should also mentionm the fact that you can play it more than once, just the option of having Brad in your party changes a lot of things.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You should also mentionm the fact that you can play it more than once, just the option of having Brad in your party changes a lot of things.
Not to mention real full new game +...

As in, you want to get true end, you gotta at least do a prereq end.

Loranzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

-edit-
Nanahayo 72
Shadowcore 59
Anoko Quest 14
Treasure Hunter 65
Prank War 19

That may actually be a troll that posted those votes. right now Gyu Treasure Hunter is leading with 51 votes, then Shadowcore with 36 votes. all others below 30.

Damn it, I just want Shadowcore translated.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Not to mention real full new game +...

As in, you want to get true end, you gotta at least do a prereq end.
Oh yes!! that and some of the enemies are plain imposible to beat the first time, hell i am having problems with half of the north continent's mosnters.

Try and make a thread for shadowcore, i feel bad for M1zuki but i could only do a little something and go vote for Shadowcore, as in i am probably one of those ghost patrons he mentioned xD since i just went voted and got out xD..........it just ocurred to me that may or may have not nulled my vote.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To be honest, if Shadowcore got picked over Treasure Hunter, I'm sure it's for M1zuki's good himself, since Circle Gyu!'s games' coding are convoluted mess, so even if M1zuki managed to translate those tons of scenes, it'd be an extra work to applying it.

Meanwhile, although Shadowcore's the longest amongst other option, at least it's easy to code, so M1zuki don't have to recoding the game.

So, yeah...

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

To be honest, if Shadowcore got picked over Treasure Hunter, I'm sure it's for M1zuki's good himself, since Circle Gyu!'s games' coding are convoluted mess, so even if M1zuki managed to translate those tons of scenes, it'd be an extra work to applying it.

Meanwhile, although Shadowcore's the longest amongst other option, at least it's easy to code, so M1zuki don't have to recoding the game.

So, yeah...
Honestly i was about to vote for Treasure hunter because of it, the game is more complicated in my opinion xD, but i like shadowcore's story much more.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A bit off topic but does anyone know how to work in the Succubus building above the inn?

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A bit off topic but does anyone know how to work in the Succubus building above the inn?
Is actually quite simple. Elisha must at least have 80 or 100 (if you want to be sure) points of corruption (yu easily get this) after that, just sleep until night and go to the north of the desert city, there is four houses there, the down right one is the succubus's house. She will begin to work there, essentially you will be controlling her while she goes around the town having sex with people.

IF, you do this side quest a lot of times (again this side quest can only be playable at night) you will unlock the Brothel. The brothel gives you a lot of unique H-Scenes. I Recommend you try to unlock it!

darkday

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What is True end of this game ? got ntr by Brad ?

Shirafune9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't have access to M1zuki's patreon, did shadowcore win the vote?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Don't have access to M1zuki's patreon, did shadowcore win the vote?
no. for now the winner is treasure hunter.

when penis ban will be completed, he will clean up the pool from the fake votes, and only then we will really know who is the winner.

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What is True end of this game ? got ntr by Brad ?
True end is that you find out you from a another timeline have lost elisha and you have gone mad and you fight yourself. Then your ancestor who defeated the demon lord comes back from some dimension and revives the elisha from that timeline. And you from that timeline with that elisha from that timeline go with that ancestor to that dimension. You and elisha live happily ever after in the village you're from and start to rebuild it... . And the ending can be that you were ntred by brad or that you weren't.