What's new

RPG [Shadow Garden] SHADOWCORE (RJ146401)

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: SHADOWCORE

What is True end of this game ? got ntr by Brad ?
The true end - if you're ntr'd by Brad - is as follow - bear with me, this shit is long as fuck:

After the defeat of Claude, the last Demon King's aide, and the subsequent theft of the Shadowcore by Fog, the mysterious wanderer Mist once met in the dungeon, Mist and co. traveled the world to restore Kyle's 'Fallen Fairy Sword'.

Once Mist and co. managed to get the cooperation of four great spirits, they went back to Mist and Elisha's home, Mix Village. There, they encountered Fog who revealed his real identity : Mist from another world where he didn't managed to save Elisha (as in, the former gameplay, since you can only get a true end on a new game plus after clearing a certain ending). The party fought against Fog.

Once the party beat Fog, in his despair over his loss and rejection from Elisha, he used the Shadowcore to open the gate to the netherworld so it can swallow the world. But instead of some kind of world-devouring darkness, the one who came out is Kyle, the former hero who disappeared hundred years ago after beating the Demon Lord and bringing Elisha to the village. Getting even more desperate, Fog rushed on Kyle, who - attesting to his reputation as a hero - managed to beat Fog single-handedly.

Elisha acknowledged him as the real Kyle she knows and tried to explained everything to Kyle. In case you didn't get it by that point, Elisha's actually more than a hundred years old, and she's not really Mist's childhood friend, since she lives longer than any other village's person of the present generation other than the village elder whose aging is halted due to the Memoria book.

She actually lived normally within the village for some time after Kyle dropped her there, but during a certain year's village rite, a group of vagrant who despises the demon race raped her and it awakened her instinct as a lust-filled dark elf. Not seeing any other way, the village elder sealed her memories inside the Memoria book, and from there on, the annual rite is turned into a rite where the elder unseal Elisha's lust for a time so she can sate it.

This continued up through Mist's time, where he DO grew alongside Elisha, but unaware of the village's dark secret until one time where he rushed into the ritual cave and witnessed Elisha's unsealed state. The village elder then also sealed Mist's memories inside the book, and modified his memories, made it so Mist only remember of Elisha as his childhood friend.

Back to the present, after comprehending Elisha's explanation, Kyle went back to beyond the gate and when he came back, he brough along with him a piece of soul, weak, but still alive nonetheless. He revealed it to be the other world's (Fog's world) Elisha's soul, and that they can revive her if there's enough life force. Kyle, Fog, and Mist - who acknowledged that Fog's feelings are genuine - join together in reviving the other world's Elisha - let's call this one Elisha B, while the present world as Elisha A.

After being revived, and the initial confusion from Elisha B, the party explained the story so far to Elisha B. There was much rejoicing. However, before long, the gate started to get unstable, so Kyle told Fog and Elisha B about how the world beyond that gate is not the netherworld or some kind of malicious entity, but rather it's their former world where Kyle's been spending his life to rebuilt it. And so, Kyle, Fog, and Elisha B decided to go back to their world, but not before several words of parting - like Fog to Mist telling him to 'Promise you can protect Elisha' and Elisha B to Elisha A on how 'Mist is so dense, so it might be hard for you, but hang in there'.

After Fog went back, but before Kyle and Elisha B does, Brad asked whether Elisha didn't have anything to say to him. Interesting to note here is Elisha B said to Brad something along the line of 'Please take care of yourself too, Brad...-san', which is acknowledged by Brad as a proof that 'on the world over there, Elisha has also become my woman'. If you noticed, before being ntr'd, Elisha addresed Brad as 'Brad-san', but after the ntr, she's told to call him as 'Brad' only because she's already his woman.

Brad muses about how, while it's interesting to have a harem of two Elisha, it would be too risky to make enemy against everyone there, so he decided that his world's Elisha is enough, and 'If Elisha came back to that side of the world, she'll meet with the other me again anyway. Just from that reaction before, it's proof that even if separated by world and dimension, Elisha's will always be my woman, and she surely wouldn't be able to forget about me'.

Right after Kyle and Elisha B crossed over the world, the gate closed. Brad asked on what to do next, now that their quest is over. Mist took it on himself to rebuilt their village since it's Kyle's hometown as a sign of his gratitude. Hearing it, Brad offered to help and stay, to Mist's initial surprise, but he appreciated it anyway. Then Brad decided to "give them some privacy" and went some distance over Mist's back. Deciding that it's the right moment, Mist proposed to Elisha with a heartfelt speech. Elisha's seemed to be at loss, but she saw Brad over Mist's shoulder nodding, instructing her to accept it. Elisha does accept it, saying how she's the one who loves Mist the most, while Brad congratulated Mist, saying how it's gonna be busy from there on, and told Elisha that 'We should do our best together to "repopulate" the village', which Elisha happily agreed to.

- Credit Rolls & Time Skip -

It's been three years since, and we were shown Elisha tending to her garden in front of her and Mist's house. Suddenly Brad came, and Elisha greeted him 'Ah, Brad-san', to which Brad replied that 'That's wrong, Elisha. Like I told you, if it's only two of us, you're supposed to call me Brad, right?'. After a small apologize from Elisha, Brad asked her where Mist went. Elisha told him that Mist is in the house, and due to the excess works today, he's too tired and went to sleep early. Hearing that, Brad admit that Mist have worked hard, saying how he's been putting effort in recruiting more villagers, although part of it is thanks to Brad himself, to which Elisha said that both Mist and her are very grateful for Brad, although seeing Brad be the first person to live in their village is kind of a surprise to her.

Brad said that if she really does feel grateful to him, then she's bound to show some sincerity and told her to take off her clothes. Elisha's a bit hesistant, seeing how Mist is inside the house and she's afraid that Mist would found out. Brad replied 'What are you saying at this time? I wonder, who is it again that on her wedding night, after doing it once with Mist and left unsatisfied, went to my place and shaking her hips all night long?'. After some more convincing from Brad and Elisha acknowledging that Brad's penis is better than Mist's, she undressed herself and positioned herself next to the door the her and Mist's house.

Even with all the sounds and noises Elisha and Brad makes, Mist didn't woke up at all. Brad asked whether Elisha keep drinking the magical potion he brought her. She said she always drink it everytime she's about to do it, but she didn't drink any today. When asked why, she admitted that she've been waiting for Brad since last night, and today is the day she ovulates, so she want for Brad to impregnate her right there and right now. She can't imagine having child with Mist's weak sperm, whose can only came out once, and he want Brad's instead whose cum is still so thick and potent no matter how many times he came.

Brad once again asked whether she really has made up her mind, to be impregnated by him, a lowly mercenary instead of Mist, the hero's descendant who saved the world. After some talking and pounding, both Elisha and Brad agreed that the current peaceful world doesn't need a hero's descendant anymore, and Elisha reminding him about her near-immortal life, that if she were to be having Brad's child, no matter how long time has passed, she won't ever forget that she's Brad's woman. In the end, Mist awoke from Elisha's moaning, but before he realized it, Brad and Elisha decided that it's best to do it on Brad's house instead, with Elisha asking him to carry her all the way to his house in that pose across the village.

After that months passed, and a new life has been born inside Elisha. Much rejoice over it came from her husband, Mist. Unbeknownst to him, that life inside her isn't the fruit of his love with Elisha, but instead it's from Elisha and the man she always love, Brad. This is a fact that Mist never found out for the rest of his life.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

no. for now the winner is treasure hunter.

when penis ban will be completed, he will clean up the pool from the fake votes, and only then we will really know who is the winner.
Peniban is almost done, maybe this week we will know wich game wins.

Shirafune9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

no. for now the winner is treasure hunter.

when penis ban will be completed, he will clean up the pool from the fake votes, and only then we will really know who is the winner.
Thanks!

darkday

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How to pass finalstage ? I got airship then go final stage but only Mist cant fight any boss ?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Peniban is almost done, maybe this week we will know wich game wins.
We lost boy, The Treasure Hunter Mai's the winner, gonna be the next to get translated....

On the other hand, it's also chock-full of ntr, so I don't feel quite any loss, so, yeah...

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

brother can you link me to the voting results

Solru

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone kindly share a savefile either at the end of the ending leading to true end or the start of a second playthrough which can advance to true end please?
Deleted my save by accident and really can't bring myself to do everything all over again.

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I was hoping m1zuki would translate this next but it looks like he is retiring from translating.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was hoping m1zuki would translate this next but it looks like he is retiring from translating.

Alright, y'know what? I bet I can make you screaming and jumping around with mixed emotion just in 3 seconds from now....

Alright, push that spoiler button down there

How about that?

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Alright, y'know what? I bet I can make you screaming and jumping around with mixed emotion just in 3 seconds from now....

Alright, push that spoiler button down there

How about that?

man fuck you! XD

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't help but make this comparison...

Not that I'm complaining though.
M1zuki's even worse tho : He actually spent those two weeks to start translating tidbit of Shadowcore...

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I can't tell if you are joking or if you are serious. For the unwashed mass who checked M1zuki patreon and found nothing, is it true?

Bryanis

Reputation score

I can't tell if you are joking or if you are serious. For the unwashed mass who checked M1zuki patreon and found nothing, is it true?
Must be the latest post, which is only available to patreon member.

Keyen

Reputation score

Aren't the "patreon only" posts supposed to be seen by everyone, but readable only by patreon?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Of course it's real!! Why would you doubt M1zuki!!

Tbh, it looks too fake to be true...

I mean, gimme some minutes with paint and even I can make an image like that, but y'know, what's wrong with rousing hopes for clueless masses?

Last edited:

skyrider

Demon Girl
Reputation score

dont know were kudostoyou got this message but on M1zukis patreon site his last post was 17Sep...