What's new

RPG [Shadow Garden] SHADOWCORE (RJ146401)

kicaq

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: SHADOWCORE

Does her liking or not liking the hero affect or enable scenes in any way or lewdness is the only stat that matters?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does her liking or not liking the hero affect or enable scenes in any way or lewdness is the only stat that matters?
Most of the scenes pretty much has two variations : 'Mist is Elishia's lover' and 'Mist is just Elishia's childhood friend'.

To get her to be Mist's lover, you gotta keep the affection high and stay at the innn several time.

whiteninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looking forward to the translation and gook luck on it. It seems like ntrpg3 is a bust so this in english would definitely make up for it.

kicaq

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Most of the scenes pretty much has two variations : 'Mist is Elishia's lover' and 'Mist is just Elishia's childhood friend'.

To get her to be Mist's lover, you gotta keep the affection high and stay at the innn several time.

Okay, thanks for info. After making Eli your lover can you revert back to "just friend" or the change is permament?

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This might sound weird but what color is the dialogue box and other menus in the latest version? because when i was using the partial (with the intructions on how to use it in an updated version of the game) the boxes were green but when i checked something without the partial (just renamed the rgss back to normal) the boxes were all black, now i am paranoid the game is broken or something =S.

BTW how many standard (not counting when Elisha is captured in a dungeon) ending are there?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This might sound weird but what color is the dialogue box and other menus in the latest version? because when i was using the partial (with the intructions on how to use it in an updated version of the game) the boxes were green but when i checked something without the partial (just renamed the rgss back to normal) the boxes were all black, now i am paranoid the game is broken or something =S.

BTW how many standard (not counting when Elisha is captured in a dungeon) ending are there?
Uh, it's black indeed, but I think there are some way to change the window's color.

About the ending, so you meant excluding the bad ending for getting Elisha late, right? If so, there are :
Normal End
(Low Lewdness Value for Elishia, no sexual interaction with Brad)
Lewd End
(High Lewdness for Elishia, no sexual interaction with Brad. This is the one where Elisha and Mist continue adventuring, but Elisha kept hunting for men)
NTR End
(High Lewdness for Elishia, sexual interaction with Brad. This is the one where Elisha left Mist for Brad. Scenes skipped several months ahead where Elisha is heavily pregnant.)
Demon Family End :Mist Version
(Accept Cloud's offer before fighting him without Elisha having any sexual interaction with Brad. This ends with Mist turned into a demon and spending his life with Elisha. Not that bad, actually, if you don't count the world being under the demon's rule.)
Demon Family End : Brad Version
(Accept Cloud's offer with Elisha having sexual interaction with Brad. Different from before, this time Brad turned into some kind of orc-man hybrid and getting unlimited stamina and sex drive, keeping Elisha all for herself)
Bad End : Looking to the future
(This one is only available on second playthrough and if you managed to do all the prereq for the true ending, then losing the fight against the Fog. In this end, Mist and Brad got erased from existence, and Fog mind controlled Elisha to see him as the real Mist (which is what he really is). If you think of this in a twisted way, it's a happy ending for Fog - the real Mist.)
Adell End
(Do the Adell and Sofie sidequest, go for true end, but before you fight the last boss, go to the abadoned forest (starting forest, easternmost area) to find Adell who's tinkering with his super ancient gundam to take revenge and take Sofie back. Mist and Brad dies, he killed the Noble and took Sofie as his lover and Elishia as his love slave (same thing altogether, meh). Adell reigns supreme as a noble in that volcano island. Meh ending)
True End
(Well, going for the True End. I ain't listing what you need to do. It's fukken complicated. Anyway, it ends with Mist and Elishia rebuilding their village, and they live happily ever after. No scenes. Boring)
True End : Brad
(Same as above, but have Elisha having sexual interaction with Brad. Ends with three years later after Mist marries Elisha (which, if you see the whole scenes, she only did it because Brad told him to) and they rebuild the village with Brad being the first village resident. It ends really the way you expect, with Brad fucked Elisha in front of Elisha and Mist's house while Mist's still asleep inside. Best and hottest scene & ending imho.)

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Uh, it's black indeed, but I think there are some way to change the window's color.

About the ending, so you meant excluding the bad ending for getting Elisha late, right? If so, there are :
Normal End
Lewd End
(High Lewdness for Elishia, no sexual interaction with Brad. This is the one where Elisha and Mist continue adventuring, but Elisha kept hunting for men)
NTR End
(High Lewdness for Elishia, sexual interaction with Brad. This is the one where Elisha left Mist for Brad. Scenes skipped several months ahead where Elisha is heavily pregnant.)
(Accept Cloud's offer before fighting him without Elisha having any sexual interaction with Brad. This ends with Mist turned into a demon and spending his life with Elisha. Not that bad, actually, if you don't count the world being under the demon's rule.)
(Accept Cloud's offer with Elisha having sexual interaction with Brad. Different from before, this time Brad turned into some kind of orc-man hybrid and getting unlimited stamina and sex drive, keeping Elisha all for herself)
(This one is only available on second playthrough and if you managed to do all the prereq for the true ending, then losing the fight against the Fog. In this end, Mist and Brad got erased from existence, and Fog mind controlled Elisha to see him as the real Mist (which is what he really is). If you think of this in a twisted way, it's a happy ending for Fog - the real Mist.)
Adell End
(Do the Adell and Sofie sidequest, go for true end, but before you fight the last boss, go to the abadoned forest (starting forest, easternmost area) to find Adell who's tinkering with his super ancient gundam to take revenge and take Sofie back. Mist and Brad dies, he killed the Noble and took Sofie as his lover and Elishia as his love slave (same thing altogether, meh). Adell reigns supreme as a noble in that volcano island. Meh ending)
True End
(Well, going for the True End. I ain't listing what you need to do. It's fukken complicated. Anyway, it ends with Mist and Elishia rebuilding their village, and they live happily ever after. No scenes. Boring)
(Same as above, but have Elisha having sexual interaction with Brad. Ends with three years later after Mist marries Elisha (which, if you see the whole scenes, she only did it because Brad told him to) and they rebuild the village with Brad being the first village resident. It ends really the way you expect, with Brad fucked Elisha in front of Elisha and Mist's house while Mist's still asleep inside. Best and hottest scene & ending imho.)
Hmm now that IS interesting to take a note! I dind't know you could have another ending after the True Ending. I Shall take note of that. Now about that ending with Brad. I didn't played ShadowCore in a While so remind me again, who was it Brad? The Blonde guy from the beginning that becomes crazy in the castle or the Dark Elf Blonde Dude? Because if it is the Dark Elf Dude i don't even know if it is possible to him have an sexual interaction with Elisha and you being able to keep her on the party...

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hmm now that IS interesting to take a note! I dind't know you could have another ending after the True Ending. I Shall take note of that. Now about that ending with Brad. I didn't played ShadowCore in a While so remind me again, who was it Brad? The Blonde guy from the beginning that becomes crazy in the castle or the Dark Elf Blonde Dude? Because if it is the Dark Elf Dude i don't even know if it is possible to him have an sexual interaction with Elisha and you being able to keep her on the party...
brad is the warrior guy that join your party in the initial forest

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This is what happens to me for starting playing without internet xD, missed my oportunity to recruit Brad permanently, oh well, no big loss i will just probably get the lewd ending and get NG+ with Brad xD

Another question, how do i do the quest witht he ghost in the graveyard from the first town you visit? i can't fight it, when interacting it mentions something anchoring him to this world and during the day there is a girl mentioning something buried, but i can't find anything else.

And how do i use the map? sure i can see the world but not where i am or use it to move. Is there a way to fast travel between towns?

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I either caught a beneficial bug or the newest version changed it, i was sleeping at the inn raising her afection level (i had it on 7) and after a few times she confessed and then they started doing it, the affection lvl was like in 20 i think.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know if there's a partial for this game that's available?

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Here is the partial

Take note that the partial is for an old version so you need to take steps to install it (in Yugifan's guide it shows how) i stopped using it after a point because i am too paranoid xD

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Normal End
Lewd End
NTR End
Adell End
True End
Ups, kind of important but can i get the lewd ending even if i grabbed the book from the temple? i read it had something to do with the true end and anyway i tend to grab everything like a maniac xD

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You know what ShadowCore aways needed? A Walkthrough. And i dare to say with pictures as well. Because there will be moments that only guiding yourself through words won't be enough. Especially if you are trying to go through New Game Plus. I don't even know where i could start making this Walkthrough, beause if i renember correctly, there was a save on this thread that pretty much leaves you at moments to go to the final battle to get the true end. I Just can't put my finger of where is that save now...

Shirafune9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You know what ShadowCore aways needed? A Walkthrough. And i dare to say with pictures as well. Because there will be moments that only guiding yourself through words won't be enough. Especially if you are trying to go through New Game Plus. I don't even know where i could start making this Walkthrough, beause if i renember correctly, there was a save on this thread that pretty much leaves you at moments to go to the final battle to get the true end. I Just can't put my finger of where is that save now...
Yep either a walkthrough or a full save for the latest version would be great

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

To get Roland's ending 8where you are in prison) i need to scape (defeat 1 of 2 guys) after Elisha has given up right?

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Now that i am seriously playing this i can see why people like it so much, the game its good but the amount of endings and scenarios make it worth to play more than once, i could probably play it 3 times and still have enough unkown content to fully enjoy a translation.