What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Shadow Garden] VALKYRIA (RJ195359)

Pizzapan123

Reputation score
is there any scene at all I only found the bandit and old man scene.

I didnt upgrade the door and nothing happens i was expecting someone to come in.

also i couldnt see the scene at the port town when i blacked out neither the shop at the slum and the expadition my character lewdness is over 70.

is there a guide to get the H Scene?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Time to call Chuck Norris and ask him, could he motivate author

ronanvingado

Reputation score
does anyone know how to tell me how to continue the mission of the charrao? I started the mission but I don't know what to do next

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
does anyone know how to tell me how to continue the mission of the charrao? I started the mission but I don't know what to do next
Are you talking about the playboy on the beach? The one where Philia wears the swimsuit and then gets hypnotized and then she has sex with the people in the inn?

ronanvingado

Reputation score
Are you talking about the playboy on the beach? The one where Philia wears the swimsuit and then gets hypnotized and then she has sex with the people in the inn?
I'm not talking about the guy at the first bar, who shows up at night and asks to take him home

Tiasmoon

Reputation score
The guy in the bar? to continue his quests you need to have confessed to Philia and be lovers.

ronanvingado

Reputation score
The guy in the bar? to continue his quests you need to have confessed to Philia and be lovers.
yes i know, the problem that after confessing and going there to talk to him, i didn't read where he would go after leaving the bar

anybody please help me, i don't know how continue charrao quest

herpherp021

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yes i know, the problem that after confessing and going there to talk to him, i didn't read where he would go after leaving the bar

anybody please help me, i don't know how continue charrao quest
You have to go to the succubus temple.
It's on a grassy map, after the mountain quests. But i forgot the name of the town.

popel117

Reputation score
does anyone know how to trigger the scene at the oswald mansion? I’ve been there day and night and so far nothing
if i remember correctly, send her to the tutor job naked, wait for night and then visit it. Not sure if you needed to confess before. Well, given there are scenes you can't access without, but no scenes that are unavaiable when confessing, there's little reason to not do so asap.