What's new

RPG RPG Maker [しがのま] パンドラの森 ~ソウセイの淫魔と堕落の牧場~ (RJ240327)

mastaeixa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
it says you need the true ending to unlock it but i have no idea what the true ending is so ill just share the save

DCRS

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
it says you need the true ending to unlock it but i have no idea what the true ending is so ill just share the save
True end is the one with Gawain and Sagramore crossdressing in the city.

OP
D

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It looks like Shiganoko is already working on the next game with a drawing of the main character on the two . The next game will have the same content as the previous game but draws more inspiration from this as opposed to making a direct sequel.

xiixoz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Damn the pics seems to be for supporters only, either way i'm super hyped for a new game from this guy, pandora's forest is one of my favourite hentai games need more like it

Cirnofag

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Can some1 share dlc folders?

Reputation score
quick question, whats the latest version of this? 1.3? don't wanna re-download it again. also is there an English translation for the latest version?

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There is a machine translation on F95, it didn't translate absolutely everything but you should be able to play in English at least. 1.3 is the current version on dlsite, its supposed to be the final version, all of the dev's efforts are now focused on a new game.

Reputation score
There is a machine translation on F95, it didn't translate absolutely everything but you should be able to play in English at least. 1.3 is the current version on dlsite, its supposed to be the final version, all of the dev's efforts are now focused on a new game.
alright cool thanks, i'll check it out!