What's new

RPG RPG Maker [しがのま] パンドラの森 ~ソウセイの淫魔と堕落の牧場~ (RJ240327)

almalgam

Reputation score
Also, what is first person mode? What does it do?
From what I can understand is that you just change how Gawain change his saying of himself, from the usual one to 'watashi'.

I'm trying to find the 'Clear Box' function like it said in the changelog, but can't seem to find it.

Last edited:

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Does Ymir(Shop lady) have a Scene where she fucks the MC or?

Cheshirecat90

Reputation score
So Gawain is always shown as topless for me whenever I'm not viewing him through the equipment page, the only time he is shown having a top on is when I have the adventurers top on or the bra however the bra gets displayed as if I'm wearing the adventurers top , does anyone know why this is happening? is it supposed to be like this? or have I some how accidentally set it topless mode or something bizzare like that.

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anybody have a relative rundown of the new scenes from the update?

Love the game, but as I don't speak a lick of Jap, it makes it difficult to want to run through a new game just trying to figure all the things out
and see if the new scenes were really worth it.

Shnaeriku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So Gawain is always shown as topless for me whenever I'm not viewing him through the equipment page, the only time he is shown having a top on is when I have the adventurers top on or the bra however the bra gets displayed as if I'm wearing the adventurers top , does anyone know why this is happening? is it supposed to be like this? or have I some how accidentally set it topless mode or something bizzare like that.
You need the Ci-en dlc files for them.

almalgam

Reputation score
Anybody have a relative rundown of the new scenes from the update?

Love the game, but as I don't speak a lick of Jap, it makes it difficult to want to run through a new game just trying to figure all the things out
and see if the new scenes were really worth it.
New boss battle before confronting Pandora in her room, new CG from Kurama and Benkei after the beast scene (after you got caught in the forest by Pandora), threesome with 2 incubus after you hit a certain milestone in Gawain's status (forgot which one, but you can get it easily if you keep getting raped).

Don't think there are more in this update, correct me if I'm missing some things.

sigmazx

Reputation score
New boss battle before confronting Pandora in her room, new CG from Kurama and Benkei after the beast scene (after you got caught in the forest by Pandora), threesome with 2 incubus after you hit a certain milestone in Gawain's status (forgot which one, but you can get it easily if you keep getting raped).

Don't think there are more in this update, correct me if I'm missing some things.
There is an item you get that changes how you are called or something. Me or I? It's weird.

almalgam

Reputation score
There is an item you get that changes how you are called or something. Me or I? It's weird.
It's for how Gawain mention himself, Think he was using 僕 and can change to using 私
As for item, I found a cosmetic box, it's for toggling make-up or take it off.

xiixoz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm not sure what u're supposed to do with the misc items that are for "extracting essence" such as flowers and stuff like that, does anyone have a better understanding of that system?

Also, need some help understanding what each crystal in the NG+ room does, or atleast a way to keep skills for the new playthro and stuff like that

Last edited:
OP
D

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game has been updated, but it's not the big final update. This is just stuff that didn't make it in the previous update such as a new scene and some bug fixes. That's probably why the developer only posted it on rather than Fantia or Ci-en.

almalgam

Reputation score
I'm having trouble to trigger the new event.
Says it has to do something with Izvel and Meloe.

nightlover

Lurker
Reputation score
any1 know the best way to update the game without having to copy and paste the dlc costume?

sigmazx

Reputation score
any1 know the best way to update the game without having to copy and paste the dlc costume?
Wait for the 23 of this month update. I think the dev talked about adding everything in one big update (probably the last) for the anniversary.

nightlover

Lurker
Reputation score
Wait for the 23 of this month update. I think the dev talked about adding everything in one big update (probably the last) for the anniversary.
so how to update if i have dlc costume? copy paste the whole new game to old?

301stlegion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So the game has had it's final update. From a google translate of the dev's blog the update has brought in a way to fight the shop keeper (and a game over to with it I think?). Its also added a 3rd prostitution scene.

The good news for anyone that liked the game is that the dev has said that they plan to make 20 games so more things to come!

PS: If anyone has a save before the fight with the shop keeper or just an idea of how to get there I'd appreciate it massively as I've no idea how to trigger it!

mastaeixa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So the game has had it's final update. From a google translate of the dev's blog the update has brought in a way to fight the shop keeper (and a game over to with it I think?). Its also added a 3rd prostitution scene.

The good news for anyone that liked the game is that the dev has said that they plan to make 20 games so more things to come!

PS: If anyone has a save before the fight with the shop keeper or just an idea of how to get there I'd appreciate it massively as I've no idea how to trigger it!
you have to unlock the fight in the game over room once you talk with her you can choose if you to fight her or not

xiixoz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
just figured out you can move thro the vents in the castle using the ninja outfit ( that you can buy in the amazon village )

you have to unlock the fight in the game over room once you talk with her you can choose if you to fight her or not
mind pointing out exactly which crystal i have to unlock to get the shopkeeper fight?

Attachments

mastaeixa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
just figured out you can move thro the vents in the castle using the ninja outfit ( that you can buy in the amazon village )

mind pointing out exactly which crystal i have to unlock to get the shopkeeper fight?
it's in the game over room after you finish the game Screenshot (471)_LI.jpg

Last edited: