What's new

RPG RPG Maker [しがのま] パンドラの森 ~ソウセイの淫魔と堕落の牧場~ (RJ240327)

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Not that i am aware. The text files are gigantic compared to similar games.

In terms of the amount of text, Pandora's Forest is roughly 4 times the size of Lust Grimm according to Dralater of the =Together= translation team.

Last edited:
OP
D

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know if there's a translation in the works, either by a fan or by the author?
The author attempted an English translation because someone asked for it, but the game clearly needs someone else to handle the translation because the author cannot do both. So far, no one has stepped up to handle the translation. The only thing keeping the game from appearing on English DLSite is an English translation.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I was hoping the dev would expand on the prostitution/hotel area or add more enemies/gameplay elements or even a new complete area.

But the last two updates are just expanding on the endings which is useless to me since, well, the game ends lol. Watch the CG, get points and restart the game. Not really exciting.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
At a certain point its just better to focus on a new game because once a game launch's it's got about a week of profitability before people basically forget about it. You can still important the framework of the old game but concentrate on new areas and enemies. I'd much prefer that to an extension of the current game.

Hadorian

Reputation score
At a certain point its just better to focus on a new game because once a game launch's it's got about a week of profitability before people basically forget about it. You can still important the framework of the old game but concentrate on new areas and enemies. I'd much prefer that to an extension of the current game.
That's fair, but at the same time, a lot of people would also prefer getting additions of content, and seeing the hero fall in various ways. and given time, the game could see a second swing in sales

OP
D

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
At a certain point it's just better to focus on a new game because once a game launches it's got about a week of profitability before people basically forget about it. You can still import the framework of the old game but concentrate on new areas and enemies. I'd much prefer that to an extension of the current game.
but still has lots of plans for the current game. I just want reverse-rape femdom developers to get away from RPG Maker. I know this developer puts in the work for this game, but most of the eroticism is still only via text with some background art.

The developer is cool with this artist who drew .

xiixoz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I personally don't mind the text with background art part, this game's one of my favourite in here honestly altho that might be because it's such a rare genre. I'm really looking forward to either more updates / content for this one or a whole new game from this developer, either of those would be amazing news to me

sigmazx

Reputation score
There is at aleast one planned update (he will make us fight the two succubus in the prison + a scene I guess for them). Other than that, I got no idea.

Hadorian

Reputation score
There is at aleast one planned update (he will make us fight the two succubus in the prison + a scene I guess for them). Other than that, I got no idea.
He's also planning on the YUMIR fight as well, he's already finished the standing art for the boss (found it in the game files) and is working on the dialogue and battle mechanics.

sigmazx

Reputation score
He's also planning on the YUMIR fight as well, he's already finished the standing art for the boss (found it in the game files) and is working on the dialogue and battle mechanics.
The shopkeeper? Interesting.

Hadorian

Reputation score
So it sounds like the author is planning one final big update, with new enemies, clothes and the third part of the prostitution followed by one final ending update, before moving on to the next game.

sigmazx

Reputation score
So it sounds like the author is planning one final big update, with new enemies, clothes and the third part of the prostitution followed by one final ending update, before moving on to the next game.
New blog post:

mortikon

Reputation score
can you give me a link to another source? I have it doesn't open, I can't download (

OP
D

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
These describe the latest update for this game. There will still be one more update after this, which will be the final one to fit in a scene which did not make it in this update. Both links contain videos of someone playing the game on Nico Video. The update adds new bosses, scenes, costumes, a dresing box, and first person view.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ahhh, this game. I really wish I could have enjoyed it more, but the gameplay difficulty was always clutch, and I wasn't a good enough reader to understand how to negate or navigate menus correctly. I got the impression it was heavily build, buff and inventory focused. Hit a wall as early as the second dungeon. What was it, a swamp, with aphrodisiac status effect, ultra tough enemies, and a Mr.X that moves faster than your sprint speed, and can't escape the battle once it started.

Motivation was further drained when upon failure, you can't skip game overs, and I don't remember it having the "hold shift to fast forward" feature. That and the fact it was a "nipple play" dungeon is just uninteresting to me.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Apparently there is a new h-scene with hiel and karama after you lose to the beast demon in the arena, but i haven't been able to trigger it. might be a bug.

Also, what is first person mode? What does it do?