What's new

RPG RPG Maker [しがのま] パンドラの森 ~ソウセイの淫魔と堕落の牧場~ (RJ240327)

Not sure if you have to talk to a boss first or not, but i found one as a red beam where the merchant girl is in the start of 2nd area.

The gallery is accessed after beating a boss and choosing the 4th option as a reward. You can then access it by going to a camp with the merchant and going into the beam.

That said, does anyone have a save with the full gallery unlocked? My save barely has anything unlocked. :^)

The gallery is accessed after beating a boss and choosing the 4th option as a reward. You can then access it by going to a camp with the merchant and going into the beam.

That said, does anyone have a save with the full gallery unlocked? My save barely has anything unlocked. :^)

Don't have my PC right now but can you download my save posted above, defeat the first boss and see?

You can unlock full gallery by talking to yumir in gallery room and choosing the 2nd option

It looks like there will be some for the 1.07 update coming this month. The developer is working on the but there are no details yet.

It looks like there will be some for the 1.07 update coming this month. The developer is working on the but there are no details yet.

If you are reading this, Shiga-san:

Please penetrate me.

I first read it as a joke. It's confusing since they use 俺, but maybe it's just something about Japanese I'm unaware of.

New patch is out, with a kinky new scene where they grow breasts on the mc ~~~~

New patch is out, with a kinky new scene where they grow breasts on the mc ~~~~

Any idea how to trigger it? I wandered and used the new dancing move but nothing is changing.

I read the patch notes and see nothing of such sort mentioned anywhere. Dev only mentions a second event in the prostitution (just a little window of futa cock sucking).

Last edited:
Any idea how to trigger it? I wandered and used the new dancing move but nothing is changing.

I read the patch notes and see nothing of such sort mentioned anywhere. Dev only mentions a second event in the prostitution (just a little window of futa cock sucking).
I data mined the cg, dna if its triggerable yet :C

Ah, the second update, which comes beginning of new year will have the new ending and additional cg.
Thedata is in there tho :p

Oh yeah. Dev did say the update is preparing for the next patch mid Jan.

This patch was disappointing tbh. Two costumes that only available for backers + a little dick suckinv event with no new cg.

Oh yeah. Dev did say the update is preparing for the next patch mid Jan.

This patch was disappointing tbh. Two costumes that only available for backers + a little dick suckinv event with no new cg.
Ya I think shiga wanted to get something out before the new year, but the brothel sequence and extra dungeon scenes weren't fully implemented.

The Dev busted his ass getting this out and while i really enjoy the game and it's setting, it does seem a bit rushed at the end. I really hope the Dev continues to make RPGs but at the rate he is releasing updates for this game, it seems unlikely that we'll see another one soon if ever.

The whole futa reverse rape on male thing seems like it might be a bridge too far for most reverse rape fantasy fans. There is a bit of a difference between getting raped by a woman and being raped by a woman with a dick. I'm not sure it will be added as extra flavor in other games of the aforementioned genre.

You are wrong the game sold like hot cakes in dlsite.

The Dev busted his ass getting this out and while i really enjoy the game and it's setting, it does seem a bit rushed at the end. I really hope the Dev continues to make RPGs but at the rate he is releasing updates for this game, it seems unlikely that we'll see another one soon if ever.

The whole futa reverse rape on male thing seems like it might be a bridge too far for most reverse rape fantasy fans. There is a bit of a difference between getting raped by a woman and being raped by a woman with a dick. I'm not sure it will be added as extra flavor in other games of the aforementioned genre.
"get raped, also she has a penis" thing is a lot more popular than one'd think.
And yes dev definately rushed the game to get it out before november, there are a plethora of missing features that they wanted to put in and are now scrambling to patch in.
I'm guessing the reason that it takes so long is scripting shit cus shiga doesn't exactly strike me as a fluent coder and some of these features reach way outside of the basic capabilities of rpgmaker mv.

Back