What's new

RPG RPG Maker [しがのま] パンドラの森 ~ソウセイの淫魔と堕落の牧場~ (RJ240327)

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You arent locked in per say, you just have to wait like 5 minutes real time or so for game time advances and then stuff starts happening again.

nightlover

Lurker
Reputation score
I mean press left 3 times, and right 3 times, and left, right..... Beside luck, you should observe the signs come out from beasts, because on the penis it is a bag of orange powder or something that beasts dont like its smell, if you shake penis quick enough they will walk far away from you with the sweating sign. If not, heart comes out and they will move closer.
he trying to get the mc to grow breast... not the beast from arena

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Some question:
- Is v 1.45 skip the H-scene ?
- When I asked for more DC, Gacha girl lend main character into the sex shop , I choosed Kiss option after handjob and game got crashed.

- I accidentaly save the game after fall into last boss route, Im locked in a jail and cant get out. Can anyone have save file , before 2nd boss ?
Switch to Japanese Language to fix the crashing issue. You can switch back to English after the scene is over.

sigmazx

Reputation score
I deleted my save file by mistake lol. Anyone got one?

tft

Reputation score
Some question:
- Is v 1.45 skip the H-scene ?
- When I asked for more DC, Gacha girl lend main character into the sex shop , I choosed Kiss option after handjob and game got crashed.

- I accidentaly save the game after fall into last boss route, Im locked in a jail and cant get out. Can anyone have save file , before 2nd boss ?
The game crashes when in english, just play in japanese.

OP
D

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There seems to be a new update almost every day. The latest version is 1.052 which came out a few days ago. In addition the the easy mode introduced in 1.05, this one also contains more bug fixes. Regardless of version, the game will always crash on English setting.

mushroom911

Reputation score
There seems to be a new update almost every day. The latest version is 1.052 which came out a few days ago. In addition the the easy mode introduced in 1.05, this one also contains more bug fixes. Regardless of version, the game will always crash on English setting.
That's because at some points the dialogue is missing. It finds no dialogue, returns null and crashes.
What he's been doing to remedy this is to have japanese text where the translation is incomplete, but on some events he's forgotten to put one.

sigmazx

Reputation score
Just played the latest update (1.54) and it's much more balanced thanks to:

1- you can repeat the prostitution event so infinite gatcha points (no new CGs though)
2- you can enable easy (casual) mode which halves enemy HPs except for the last boss (second area first rest zone).

Here is a save file with almost all outfits (I think I am missing one story event panties which can be obtained in the third area. I missed it because I chose to fight pandora and lost. And also missing end game bonus outfits.

Of course, the save file is not complete but hey, at least you have something to start with since end game bonuses are pure grind.

Edit: fixed link.

Attachments

Last edited:

nightlover

Lurker
Reputation score
well i cheated and found there is the costume but no idea on how to get it without cheating

OP
D

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here is a save file with almost all outfits (I think I am missing one story event panties which can be obtained in the third area. I missed it because I chose to fight pandora and lost. And also missing end game bonus outfits.

Of course, the save file is not complete but hey, at least you have something to start with since end game bonuses are pure grind.
The site is giving me an error. Apparently, the file has been blocked for a violation of terms of service. If you have the file, you should upload it here on the forum instead.

sigmazx

Reputation score
well i cheated and found there is the costume but no idea on how to get it without cheating
Interesting!

The site is giving me an error. Apparently, the file has been blocked for a violation of terms of service. If you have the file, you should upload it here on the forum instead.
My apologies. Fixed.

Thanks for giving me notice. As I said, not the best save but a good starting point considering how much you need to grind for end game skill points. I will play slowly till I get everything but honestly, I am waiting for more updates so I don't get burned out.

sigmazx

Reputation score
Here is an updated save file with more costumes unlocked + more end game bonuses unlocked.

With this file you have teleports available everywhere to speed run + your level will carry on now to the next playthrough. This will make it easier to beat Pandora at the first time once I reach a good level I think (she is impossible without grinding hard which in this game is ultra boring).

I will stop for now with this save till further updates to the game. Really need new contents.

Attachments

OP
D

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I will stop for now with this save till further updates to the game. It really need new contents.
It looks like there will be another which fixes bugs and adds a recollection room. The recollection room will also allow the player to develop Gawain's weaknesses and restore his virgin states, but the developer recommends making a separate save file.

sigmazx

Reputation score
It looks like there will be another which fixes bugs and adds a recollection room. The recollection room will also allow the player to develop Gawain's weaknesses and restore his virgin states, but the developer recommends making a separate save file.
Not bad for a start.

Note: I used cheat engine to see what I am missing and to beat the Hero Ending (beat Pandora 1st time/don't run) and the ending suck. No CG. Just simple I win and get the blonde kid reunited with his friend.

For costumes I am missing three:

1- school outfit (was available in the beta as part of the 1st costume shop. Dunno how to get it here).
2- The boobs/latex costume posted above.
3- A red demon costume with fully developed boobs and long white hair.

That's about it I think.

sigmazx

Reputation score

There is a guide here. He wrote how to defeat Pandora legit + where to get the costumes.

Things I didn't know:

- Juda (the demon hunter girl with white hair) will sell you outfits (probably what I was missing above) after you finish with her stupid anal puzzle lol. Once I got her CG, I never checked there again. My fault.
- If you managed to break Pandora's shield, she won't take your anal virginity. So you can keep your virginity that way till the end without having to grind for exp/skills to beat her on the first try. You just need a skill that deals 15hp damage to break the shield. After that, lose and try to get out quickly in the slave training area.
- There is a red chest at the central road (second area) that I probably missed as well:

Milking bra It can be obtained from the treasure chest at the right end of the map of Gengia Mazones Central 3.
(It is hidden by the tree, but you can see the red treasure chest.)

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Do the costumes actually do anything? Like disguises to enemies or alter any interactions?

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Do the costumes actually do anything? Like disguises to enemies or alter any interactions?
Yes. Disguises and alter interactions. Some give special effects in combat when you wear the full set too.