What's new

RPG RPG Maker [しがのま] パンドラの森 ~ソウセイの淫魔と堕落の牧場~ (RJ240327)

Guys, can anyone tell me what that door before the second boss is? It asks for a password so I assume it's the gallery, but not sure. If it is, can anyone toss me the password?

Edit: Nvm found the gallery, but still curious about what that door is about.

Last edited:
Here is an updated save file with more costumes unlocked + more end game bonuses unlocked.

With this file you have teleports available everywhere to speed run + your level will carry on now to the next playthrough. This will make it easier to beat Pandora at the first time once I reach a good level I think (she is impossible without grinding hard which in this game is ultra boring).

I will stop for now with this save till further updates to the game. Really need new contents.
bro can you tell me how you use cheat engine? i cant find any values

Use a save editor. But if you really have to use cheat engine you have to search for the value*2+1 . Though I've never gotten it to work with the newest version of RPGMaker.

bro can you tell me how you use cheat engine? i cant find any values
I'd generally advise against using cheat engine for MV since it can be a pain.

anyone know how to navigate the end game room where you can spend your points? i unlocked some costumes by randomly spending points haha

Yooo new patch is out, 2 new cgs 1 is the missing bad end from losing pandora final stage.

Nice, i've been waiting to play this game again.

Besides the CG from losing to Pandora at the end, does anyone know where the additional content is?

Besides the CG from losing to Pandora at the end, does anyone know where the additional content is?
your missing one I think theirs one more new ending if you get captured it's in the gallery but i don't know to trigger it yet haven't had a good look at the update yet here's the translated update
notes:
Added a new boss in the reminiscence room (you can see rematches, pre-battle events, and post-defeat events)
* Spoilers are present. * →→→ 条件 Conditions at the end of the underground ranch: If you escape when the development level of Gawain is high on the training route, new options will be added at the event and you can see if you select it)
Underground ranch end and end after defeat of Last Boss have been implemented. Is added and you can see it by selecting it)
ラ ス A new boss has been added to the reminiscence room. other than that i think thats it for this update.

Last edited:
If gawain has a high enough maso lvl or similar when trying to escape from the dungeon you get an option to turn yourself in.
What follows is a bad end where they feminize him by growing tits on him.
The other is just the losing to pandora 2nd stage, which has 3 variations again depending on gawains state but also if you have the maid outfit or not.

i haven't seen anyone mention it, but after seeing the water connecting to the vents inside the castle (first screenshot) and unlocking the swimsuit, i figured you could sneak inside the castle thro the vents by swimming from the outside. I saw the swimming interaction once i put on the swimsuit and was pretty excited about it but other than swimming around there and to the bridges north and west there's not much else to do, no idea how to actually get in this way (or if it's even possible). Anyone knows?

EDIT: Also one more thing i was curious about, after completing the worm girl quest you receive 3 quest items, one to give to the spider, one to zombie girl and one to give to "Security Guard Succubus" (3rd screenshot). I've talked to every single succubus in and outside the castle and still found no one to give this to so i was wondering.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    296 KB · Views: 118
  • 2.png
    2.png
    446.5 KB · Views: 164
  • 4.png
    4.png
    450.7 KB · Views: 162
i haven't seen anyone mention it, but after seeing the water connecting to the vents inside the castle (first screenshot) and unlocking the swimsuit, i figured you could sneak inside the castle thro the vents by swimming from the outside. I saw the swimming interaction once i put on the swimsuit and was pretty excited about it but other than swimming around there and to the bridges north and west there's not much else to do, no idea how to actually get in this way (or if it's even possible). Anyone knows?
sa
EDIT: Also one more thing i was curious about, after completing the worm girl quest you receive 3 quest items, one to give to the spider, one to zombie girl and one to give to "Security Guard Succubus" (3rd screenshot). I've talked to every single succubus in and outside the castle and still found no one to give this to so i was wondering.
you need to take out all the guards at the south-west area of the map to give back the guard the gold you will see the guard near the fire im still trying to find the spider.

Last edited:
you need to take out all the guards at the south-west area of the map to give back the guard the gold you will see the guard near the fire im still trying to find the spider.
aaah i see, i should've suspected something since there was a random bonfire there thank you. So does that do anything other than rewarding a bunch of materials / food?

aaah i see, i should've suspected something since there was a random bonfire there thank you. So does that do anything other than rewarding a bunch of materials / food?
oh right, go back to where you fought juda can she can make outfits.

Game has been updated to 1.1. Possible new ending added? not sure what else. If anyone finds out how to trigger the ending, please let me know.

Last edited:
Game has been updated to 1.1. Possible new ending added? not sure what else. If anyone finds out how to trigger the ending, please let me know.
ok I figured it out you get the ending if you have the following passives while you got captured by pandora
Drag queen lv3
Weak penis lv3
Weak nipple lv3
Weak anal lv3
masochistic lv3
and the other erotic passives you should be able to get it.

Attachments

• Screenshot (578).png
    Screenshot (578).png
    2.2 MB · Views: 192
  • Screenshot (579).png
    Screenshot (579).png
    2.1 MB · Views: 183
Last edited:
Anyone know if there's a translation in the works? either by a fan or by the Author?

Back