What's new

RPG RPG Maker [しがのま] パンドラの森 ~ソウセイの淫魔と堕落の牧場~ (RJ240327)

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
what is the different between dlsite trials and fantia trials
No major difference just Quality of Life improvments (I guess) and there is a hidden cave where you can buy/get crossdressing outfits. It's the same otherwise.

OP
D

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Shiganoko who may or may not use an enema on Gawain. According to the blog post, you can play the game and never even encounter this character. Shiganoko also announced that he has to delay the game two months because he is reaching the busy time at his workplace and will not have time to complete it by his original end date of May 2019.

OP
D

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Happy birthday Shiganoko; ya boy turned 27 today. , he introduces the titular character Pandora, the final boss for whom Gawain was summoned to investigate and take down. She is a high-ranking member of the nobility who runs the largest of the human farms. With such enormous wealth, she has no trouble hiring other demons like Regina, the first boss, to do her dirty work. The human farms are an excellent source of revenue for the demons, but some of them can't resist sampling their own merchandise as seen in the first bad ending if Regina defeats Gawain. Others will toy with the captured humans in other ways although no specific events were mentioned. There will be other minor characters, but Shiganoko is saving them for the final game.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
D

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I missed an which fixed Gawain's nose; you can all rest easily now. Anyway, Shiganoko was able to put out more sample CG ahead of a . The final game should have nine total CG.

Attachments

sigmazx

Reputation score
I'm really disappointed that it will only have 9 CGs total. I expected more. I support him on Ci-en and trying my best to not see the CGs posted there and here.

Oh well. At least from the demo the game ticks everything I wanted from a reverse/femdom game and that's why I'm supporting the developer.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
is there an updated demo for famtia supporters? Just wondering. Also does anybody know the code? 4545 doesn't seem to work now.

Last edited:
OP
D

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there an updated demo for Fantia supporters? I'm just wondering. Also, does anybody know the code? 4545 doesn't seem to work now.
The latest demo is the one from the . As for the code, I can't help you with that one.
I'm really disappointed that it will only have 9 CGs total. I expected more. I support him on Ci-en and trying my best to not see the CGs posted there and here. Oh well, at least from the demo the game ticks everything I wanted from a reverse/femdom game and that's why I'm supporting the developer.
I misread the . His goal was completing nine CG in May which he did. I thought he was aiming for nine total CG. He is trying his best to put this game out in the middle of July, and he even drew a new logo for the game.

Attachments

sigmazx

Reputation score
The latest demo is the one from the . As for the code, I can't help you with that one.

I misread the . His goal was completing nine CG in May which he did. I thought he was aiming for nine total CG. He is trying his best to put this game out in the middle of July, and he even drew a new logo for the game.
So there is indeed more than 9 CGs? I can die in peace now.

sigmazx

Reputation score

There is an update. something about prostitution event etc. There is a video on fantia/ci-en but trying to avoid spoilers as much as I could do lol.

sigmazx

Reputation score

Sounds like a delay to mid/late Aug. Disappointed but expected.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
confirms release date is "late August" but parenthesis says "probably end of the month". New title screen shown.

sigmazx

Reputation score
confirms release date is "late August" but parenthesis says "probably end of the month". New title screen shown.
MY BODY IS READY.

OP
D

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As of the game is 91% complete. I'm not sure how he arrived at that percentage, but he promises that it's actually coming at the end of this month. I know he wants to find someone to translate the game in English, but it's crazy to try to put this on Steam given the content. I know Steam has adult content, but futanari might be a bridge too far.

Attachments

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I'd say the reason why this isn't getting on steam is the loli content. Pretty sure this is the thread where we had to remove an image.

OP
D

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'd say the reason why this isn't getting on steam is the loli content. Pretty sure this is the thread where we had to remove an image.
You're probabaly referring to the goblin mage. She's one of the grunts for the first boss, but I understand that you can never be too careful about certain content. The frog in the second image is a little unsettling because it looks like it's DTF. Is Gawain really going to lose his virginity to a frog with big tits? We'll find out if the game actually comes out at the end of the month.

Attachments

sigmazx

Reputation score
How far can you go with the current demo?
Stops after the boss.

You can do one sidequest with the demon who sells you outfits in a hidden cave but that's it for the demo.

tft

Reputation score
Stops after the boss.

You can do one sidequest with the demon who sells you outfits in a hidden cave but that's it for the demo.
Thanks, are you talking about the dlsite demo?