What's new

RPG RPG Maker [しがのま] パンドラの森 ~ソウセイの淫魔と堕落の牧場~ (RJ240327)

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

From what I understand he found a nasty bug and decided to delay it several weeks so now it's Sept release.

Disappointing but at least there is communication.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
and another month delay.....thats what? 2 or 3 months worth of delays now?

OP
D

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This guy cannot catch a break. Over the past two years, his computer breaks, he moves to a new place, he starts a new job, he gets sick, and now he discovers new bugs in his game. We need to throw some translators his way as a sign of gratitude if he can finally complete his game.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This guy cannot catch a break. Over the past two years, his computer breaks, he moves to a new place, he starts a new job, he gets sick, and now he discovers new bugs in his game. We need to throw some translators his way as a sign of gratitude if he can finally complete his game.
The common symptoms for h-devs. Nice to see the madman pull through though! Most devs just throw in the towel when hitting a roadblock.

OP
D

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Shiganoko is a madman indeed. He has been using every bit of his vacation time to work on his game and his health. His latest claims to have over 3600 crossdressing patterns. If you happen to be on the paid plan for Fantia or Ci-En, you can have your name included within the game as one of the victims of the human ranch.

Attachments

shinryu

Reputation score
Shiganoko is a madman indeed. He has been using every bit of his vacation time to work on his game and his health. His latest claims to have over 3600 crossdressing patterns. If you happen to be on the paid plan for Fantia or Ci-En, you can have your name included within the game as one of the victims of the human ranch.
holy

OP
D

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Barring any other program meltdowns, the game should be completed in the middle of September. He's putting the game through vigorous playtesting to make sure it's ready to sell. He also took time on his to tell us his work schedule where he works weekdays from 9AM to 6PM. If this game sells well, he can find a new job which works less hours so he can have more time for making games.

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
New blog post was released saying it's pretty much done and that the release date is confirmed for this month (I think). He talks about many other things but I can't make sense of it even with google translate so hopefully someone who's more competent than me can explain it. Going back to the costumes, here are two examples of costumes you can get from supporting him on fantia:

sigmazx

Reputation score
New blog post was released saying it's pretty much done and that the release date is confirmed for this month (I think). He talks about many other things but I can't make sense of it even with google translate so hopefully someone who's more competent than me can explain it. Going back to the costumes, here are two examples of costumes you can get from supporting him on fantia:
From what I can see, he is talking about world building (what levels mean in terms of story) and that he will post tips/character info every day on twitter till the game is out late this month.

His next blog post will be when the game is submitted for evaluation at dlsite.

sigmazx

Reputation score

Google translate:

Although I straddled the day, I submitted an application to DLsite! ! ! ! ! !
If the examination passes without any problems, it will be on sale at 00:00 on Monday and public holidays on September 23rd ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Please wait for the Say! ! ! !

I was able to complete the test play and finish, and I was able to submit it. It was a lot of high tension when I was not sleeping and the joy of completion.

I'm planning to take a rest today. When I get up, Ci-en will post another article about the distribution of limited women's outfits for this month (because I think it would be better to do a DL before sales)
We are getting so close, folks!

OP
D

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
After two years of delays and setbacks, it's finally available on . Soon I'll have to make edits to the first post and have this moved out of Games Under Construction.

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Link to the two costumes from fantia if anybody is interested. Passwords are 4517 and 4519.

Last edited: