What's new

ACT Loli [しめなわん] ロレーナと遺跡の国 / Lorena and the Country of Ruins (RJ286183)

Kyoor

Reputation score
Nobody posted it yet? The uncensoring for this game is super easy. Just remove the 3 mosaic monoscripts in globalgamemanagers.assets
View attachment 36179
On a second thought. It might have been a bad idea to redo the uncensoring on a fresh copy..
I shouldhavemadeabackup
What App do I use to open it ? And does it still work now ? I'm playing 1.01

Last edited:

WellIGuess

Reputation score
So, just to confirm, you only get GOR scenes by losing or clearing stages, right? No scenes in the city or anything?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So, just to confirm, you only get GOR scenes by losing or clearing stages, right? No scenes in the city or anything?
Dying at the hand of enemie with a heart icon gave you a scene.
If you beat a stage, you unlock the scene of all the coresponding enemies with heart (like 2 enemies per new stage).
It's only GoR.
And yes, no scene in town. Town is for gathering intel (ie : unlock the next stage) and equipment for the next mission - including new outfit item for each new story stage you clear.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Just been looking at the dev different site.
So first off, he said he want to take a break after the game release, so we can't expect more patch / info for a while.
2nd, asked about the cristal from the bonus stage, he simply answered with a "You find out later". Considering the absence of other stage, we can asume he intend to add some content (patch ? dlc ?).

As for the 15 butterfly hidden bonus. Since it boost the Bazooka it only help getting a better grade in the last and extra stage if you can't get a S grade without it.
If you want to find them, here a video showing where they are (sorry, it's in Jap) =>

Turn over the butterfly to the guy appearing in front of the guild after clearing the last story stage.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Dev released an update (bug fix). New vesion 1.03
Got to re download the whole game.

◆更新内容◆

・キーコンフィグ機能を改善
①PS4コントローラに正式対応
②決定&キャンセルキーをキーコンフィグで変更した場合、変更後のキーでメニューのボタンを正常に押せるようにした
③デフォルトの操作キー配置を一部変更(詳しくは「操作方法 User_Manual.txt」をご覧ください)
④キーコンフィグ強制リセット機能を実装(タイトル画面でDeleteキー5秒以上押下で設定したキーコンフィグを初期化)

・カメラの左右操作を反転するオプションを設定に追加
・もう持ちきれないアイテムを敵がドロップしないようにした
・討伐の敵密度をアップ
・Hシーンでカメラが敵の上半身にめり込んでもはじかないようにした
・一部のディスプレイで狙撃銃のスコープが表示できない不具合を修正
・マジント遺跡の「写し絵の箱」が入手できない不具合を修正
・全体的な難易度の調整
・その他、細かいバグの修正

◆PS4コントローラ使用時の注意点◆

PS4コントローラを使用する場合、一度キーコンフィグのリセットを行う事を推奨します。
リセットしないと、バージョンアップ前のキー設定が影響してキャンセルボタンが割り当てられないなどの不具合が発生する恐れがあります。

リセット方法はこちらの画像を参考にしてください。
(※メインメニューの「設定→ボタン割り当て→初期状態に戻す」からでもリセットできます。)
So, among the main points:

PS4 controller usable.
You can reconfigure the "use" button to another fuction without it keep working as "use".
Some dificulty adjustment (not listed).
You can change the left / right camera setting.
And the mob won't drop anything you can use anymore (so they won't spend their time dropping ammo for a weapon you're full ammo).

B__B

Reputation score
Okay, with version 1.03, the mosaic shader does not appear to be in Path ID 1035 or 1036. I tried going through the "Unnamed asset" shaders in paths 1038, 1039, and 1058, and had no luck.

@dazedanon19 Can you share what MonoScript was paired with the shader you edited in the older versions -- or, alternatively, share what the exact contents of the dumped shader were? Anything to help figure out which shader to edit would be much appreciated.

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Okay, with version 1.03, the mosaic shader does not appear to be in Path ID 1035 or 1036. I tried going through the "Unnamed asset" shaders in paths 1038, 1039, and 1058, and had no luck.

@dazedanon19 Can you share what MonoScript was paired with the shader you edited in the older versions -- or, alternatively, share what the exact contents of the dumped shader were? Anything to help figure out which shader to edit would be much appreciated.
I don't remember the specific Path ID but I already updated the post with a new patch for 1.03 here https://ulmf.org/threads/shimenawan...-country-of-ruins-rj286183.12943/post-1129133

The general idea is that you're looking for a Material called `Pixelation` that's paired with a shader named `Unamed Asset`.

Bah!

Reputation score
How does one progress into the next actual level? I've beaten level 3, but now it's having me go through these shootout stages. I've unlocked one by doing another, but am really at a loss...

Bryanis

Reputation score
Your objective is always marked (ok, in the midle of the japanese text).

The arena is pretty easy since there only 2 time you're forced to go there.
The one with the underground / crypt look. You have an enemie limit to reach (in short, kill as many enemie as you're require - 15 from memory) before leaving the arena.
The 2nd one, the one with the mini lake in the middle require you to survive. Just survive long enough to kill the 50 enemies asked and it end the battle.

So if you already done that, then the next step is talking to the righ NPC to progress the story - usually the Catgirl scholar (one with small moon glasses) near the obelisk in the town.

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
mmm.... can somebody share any save with all the costumes please?

Bryanis

Reputation score
Err, costume are acquire by progressing in the story.
ok, you need to buy them but you can only unlock them by progressing in the story. Which also unlock the H scene. If you lack fund, just sell the artefact you found (the powered off robot in the last stage sell for way too much money honestly).

Ara Haan

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
yo tengo la versión 1.03 en la cual no me deja pasar al etapa 3, ¿la Versión 1.021 es la completa? ¿Es pagada? si no es pagada me podrían mandar el link de descarga de esa versión xfis♥

Bryanis

Reputation score
Note to self : If I lose my job, start a "ban hammer" factory and get in touch with ulmf's staff :p

how can there be so many peoples rushing foward the hammer every single week ?

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
> how can there be so many peoples rushing foward the hammer every single week ?

Because banning someone changes THEIR behavior, not the next newbie's.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Because someone joins a forum where people share pirated stuff and they don't bother to read the rules as they wouldn't in a million years think a site can ban requests for piracy but not the piracy itself

Bryanis

Reputation score
It was more of a Rhetorical question than anything.
However dumb I am, I'm not that bad of a case (yet ^^)....

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I know, don't worry.
I just took the chance

Comment inserted to not get striked too because off topic:
This was a good game. Would anyone believe me if i told them i never finished it, in hopes that sometime either XUnity il2cpp worked, textractor worked, or i opted for using an OCR one?

And i am fine with waiting btw, this isn't a rant, i mean, il2cpp got a recent update some time ago that fixed compatibility with more games so hey we never know

Bryanis

Reputation score
Haven't tried the latest beta mod to translate il2pp using melonloader with this game (worked fine with a few other), but did finished the game (too bad there was no bonus for all archievement done / all map "S" rank) :p

Good point, the dev pointed to wanting to translate the game to english on one of his last post on his fanta.
Bad point, dev gone silent since the hard copy release start of last January..... (only redeeming point is that he IS active on his twitter, but nothing about a new work :/ )

Bryanis

Reputation score
Uber necro from the pit of hell...

The dev is alive. New post on the :

ロレーナ 発売1周年
本日12月18日をもって「ロレーナと遺跡の国」は発売1周年を迎えました。

多くの方々のご支援のもと完成した「ロレーナ」は、おかげ様でご好評いただき、
DL版やパッケージ版を合わせた出荷数が3万本を超えました。

皆様にはこの場をお借りして心より感謝申し上げます。
本当にありがとうございました。

さて、この1年は「ロレーナ」をさらにアップデートすべく、
ゲームエンジンのバージョンアップや動作軽量化などを少しずつ進めていました。
新ステージ1つとコスチュームも追加できればいいな…と思っています。

リリース日はまだ未定ですが、気長にお待ちいただければ幸いです。
それではまた。
Google translated version :
Lorena 1st Anniversary Today, December 18th, "Lorena and the Land of Ruins" celebrated its first anniversary. The "Lorena", which was completed with the support of many people, has been well received thanks to you. The total number of shipments of the DL version and the package version has exceeded 30,000. We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone. I'm really thankful to you. By the way, this year, in order to further update "Lorena" We were gradually upgrading the version of the game engine and reducing the weight of the operation. I wish I could add one new stage and costumes ... The release date has not yet been decided, but we would appreciate it if you could wait patiently. See you again.

So, basically he's trying to optimize the game... (nice but we'll prefer some extension or new ork to be honest).
And It seem it would like (or intend ? need Japanese reading peoples on this one) to add a new stage and some extra clothings. No date announce so far.

Yeah, well, the game had lot of hint to unfinished businnes
(even maybe sequel / append with the empire spy going to report...)
Just waiting for extra info to see what's really going to be. Just a code optimization would be a let down after a whole year of silence... And don't seem to be anything on that subject on his tweeter or Fantia so far (for what I can see at least).