What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [しもばしら工房/ Shimobashira Workshop] エニシアと契約紋 (RJ386773)

KillerDxD

Reputation score
1648202609259.png
Link:

Controls:
Basic RPG Maker Controls

In-depth Gameplay:
Goal in the game is to earn enough money to finance the church. You're given a time limit of 30 days to get 1000000 gold to pay back the loan. When doing tasks such as healing people, talking at church, etc, they require HP or MP to do those. When doing jobs or reading books, you can gain experience for leveling holy technique, dance, chapel, etc. When doing dungeons and certain tasks, they require rolling dice to conduct the tasks, such as attacking enemies or advancing dungeons.

Story:
Enishia was a nun for a run down church for many years. From taking care of children in the monastery to listening to prayers, she spent her days in peace. The peace, however, was shattered when a merchant group claimed to own the land which the very church was. Unable to pay the sum, Enishia entered into a contract which forces her to pay a huge sum within 30 days to preserve the church from being annexed.

Fetishes:
Prostitution, Moral Degeneration, Multiple Endings(?), SHOTA

Last edited:
OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Finally got a name for the game to make a thread, the trial was said to probably be released during the summer.

メインイベント:40% Main Event
サブイベント:10% Sub Event
データベース:50% Data Stuff
マップ:50% Maps
立ち絵関係:30% Standing Pictures
イベントCG:40%くらい?Event CGs
その他CG:適時 Other CGs: (extra time I assume)
えろテキスト 5% H-Text

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
They probably meant stats. As for nun, don't think that's a big enough category for fetish on dlsite. Might need to check that later.
It does count as a tag, with "Sister" written in kana for JP, and Sister/Nun for Eng.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
4 what?

and should "Nun" be in the fetishes?
4 parameter or stat in the game, forgot to double check my typing. Also I categorize the fetish mostly based on h-events or gameplay elements in the game, or else I'll have a whole list of fetish to include.

easy85

Reputation score
You're given a time limit of 30 days to get 1000000 gold to pay back the loan
Noooooooooooo. I really dislike games with time limits (unless it's limited to some quests/jobs like 5 days to rescue a girl from a dungeon or quest will fail), because I like to take my time and explore. Hopefully it will be either similar to the time limit in Ambrosia or there will be an option to extend it (maybe doing lewdies with loan shark?).

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Noooooooooooo. I really dislike games with time limits (unless it's limited to some quests/jobs like 5 days to rescue a girl from a dungeon or quest will fail), because I like to take my time and explore. Hopefully it will be either similar to the time limit in Ambrosia or there will be an option to extend it (maybe doing lewdies with loan shark?).
Agreed, but only because very few games handle time limits properly. Good games like Persona 3 and 4 has a satisfying time limit that affords the players just enough leeway to experiment, but too many other games require the players to save scum to find the correct (and often only) solution.

Soul Shocker

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, their other game, Antheses, was pretty good with time limits. Have excess time, and it was free roam after 'game over'. Hopefully they have a similar system here

abiroyon

Reputation score
Well, their other game, Antheses, was pretty good with time limits. Have excess time, and it was free roam after 'game over'. Hopefully they have a similar system here
This game is divided into chapters, and a couple of the areas are limited so there are a few missable scenes, unfortunately. The majority of the scenes are able to be found after completing the chapter that they are in.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
They probably meant stats. As for nun, don't think that's a big enough category for fetish on dlsite. Might need to check that later.
Nun and Miko are very common fetishes, cuz they're suppose to represent purity and the more "pure" she is, the more people want to corrupt her.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
So the demo has a time limit of 7 days, and there aren't many events at the moment. The available events are good, but nothing exceptional. On the other hand, I liked the new dungeon format way more than I expected. 2D dungeons are generally boring to look at, so rather than wasting time exploring the dungeon, you just roll a dice to see how far your team can go each turn. Much faster pacing, but you still get the essential dungeon experience (random encounters, treasures, traps, etc.).

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A tabletop RPG-style system where all necessary info like your damage and movement range etc is shown is a nice system to play with.

I see 5 categories she can rank up in, e.g. church and waitressing, but I couldn't find anything that raised the 3rd and 5th ones (which are like saintliness and lust or something)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
A tabletop RPG-style system where all necessary info like your damage and movement range etc is shown is a nice system to play with.

I see 5 categories she can rank up in, e.g. church and waitressing, but I couldn't find anything that raised the 3rd and 5th ones (which are like saintliness and lust or something)
I couldn't affect those stats either. They probably weren't implemented in the demo.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

We got DL number now (haven't finished downloading the DLSite trial, so not sure if it's any different to the previous cien one)

mcHy

Reputation score
I looked at the CG files and i think there are a few more scenes and cut-in in the DLSite demo. (GC's: butt grab, tit grab, blowjob, blowjob group, massage, bar groping, swimsuit fotoshot?, goblin fuck, fingering, public bath, stuck between people, masturbation and horny sleeping.)