What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [しもばしら工房/ Shimobashira Workshop] エニシアと契約紋 (RJ386773)

Einreicht

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You need to talk to Wize (the item shop girl) first and ask her about the stone first before going to the white haired guy.

2nd town is available as a part of Wize's quest on the 7th day (you need to ask her about the quest).

Devilofcain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
sorry if this was answered already but, does this game have any kind of combat scenes or combat bad endings? i played for just a little bit because i loved ambrosia and celesphonia but it seems a little underwhelming

blerghit

Reputation score
About that, seems like I cannot get the white hair guy to talk. Whenever I speak to him he only gives me generic response. Do I need to do some more exploring? I've already completed other two main quests with evil spirits and knight.

Thanks. Does the 2nd town unlock while progressing the main story or I just need to complete other exploration zones?
After receiving the quest from female shopkeeper, theres a exploration zone south of the starter town. going through its 2 zones you arrive at the second town. the quest is complete by staying on the right side and touching the event icon. on the second maps beginning.
after completeing the quest, going to talk to shopkeeper has few scenes

sorry if this was answered already but, does this game have any kind of combat scenes or combat bad endings? i played for just a little bit because i loved ambrosia and celesphonia but it seems a little underwhelming
"bad ends" are when captured by goblins or the "grave robbers" (unauthorised dungeon divers) They had a few scenes. I dont think theres any battle rape.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Yep, same problem here, there arent arousal bar, orgams counter or assult in battle, there are few Rape escene if Loss battle, by example in the shade street there is a Thief, if you lost there are scenes, too you can access directly to "Bad Scene" (sexual training) with this job:
1680801035146.png
Maybe in the future in the unamed dungeon (demon world) will has assault, I pray by it
I did a request in the Ci-en and was included in 1.08
  • From the second round onwards, Wize, Luna, and Suyer can join from the beginning.
If you askme, Anthesis (his first title) is a more fun "Lewd Crest" game that this game

Last edited:

exodus156

Reputation score
I have another question regarding main storyline. After the white hair guy that we paid debt to run away I can talk to the prostitue outside that tells me to look for the clues in some former brothel. Any idea where that might be?

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I have another question regarding main storyline. After the white hair guy that we paid debt to run away I can talk to the prostitue outside that tells me to look for the clues in some former brothel. Any idea where that might be?
Well .... I hate that quest because there are rare triggers, speak with somebody or wait in the map
When you pay the debt, they will kidnap the redheaded orphan, the clues are:
1- On the map leaving the church they will tell you that he went to the market
2- In the market the old man will tell you that someone took her by the hand to the shade street
3- In the depth of the shade street they will tell you that they took her through the sewers
4- In the sewers they will tell you that they took it to the port
5- At the port they will tell you that they saw a strong man carrying 2 large boxes and the protagonist concludes that they took her to the warehouse

Azzaziel

Reputation score
When you complete the Nameless Dungeon, you will receive the Semen Sign (an accesory), 100% guarented pregnancy, but it is bugged
I was doing a test in the bothel and the earn Pregnancy, but it is only a flag, there isnt CG change, you go to the clinic and the creature grown in a mechanical womb

Stupid and sensual game ...
I was checking again each NPC and found the Dance Trainer and is a big, big difference, now is more tactic experience and lesser pain
what is your maximum collection in each job?
This show was over 300+ desire with 20 turns
And now ... why there isnt a Bar Skill trainer? same to bothel, both are boring jobs!!
where is that nameless dungeon?

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I think you unlock it in the map by talking to adventurers, in bar or the explorer association
And you need before the Dirty Dream contract + the key (a dirty dream reward)

I was checking the Dev's Ci-en and the translation is under Kagura Games

About translated version
There are a lot of questions about the translated version, but KaguraGames plans to release the Steam version.
I always ask the publisher to translate it after an additional update, and that's why it took a lot of time, but this time I want to do it as soon as possible.
However, adding content is also a hobby of mine, so if I can't do that because of the translated version, it's putting the cart before the horse, so I'd like to do something about it.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Has anyone figured out how to get animal / monster companions? Some of the bosses drop items that teach monster skills (e.g. thunder dragon drops a horn), but these items cannot be used on human characters, so it seems there is meant to be a non-human character.

abiroyon

Reputation score
Has anyone figured out how to get animal / monster companions? Some of the bosses drop items that teach monster skills (e.g. thunder dragon drops a horn), but these items cannot be used on human characters, so it seems there is meant to be a non-human character.
Go the adventurer's guild and talk to the middle guy behind the counter (purple hair, glasses and beard).
Select the first option. This will bring you to the character creation/hire screen.
Select the second option to create a character.
Select the fifth option to change the race of the character. Select the second option in that menu for animal/monster type character.
Customize the rest of the character and then select the last option to end character creation.
You can then hire the created character by talking to the same guy.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Go the adventurer's guild and talk to the middle guy behind the counter (purple hair, glasses and beard).
Select the first option. This will bring you to the character creation/hire screen.
Select the second option to create a character.
Select the fifth option to change the race of the character. Select the second option in that menu for animal/monster type character.
Customize the rest of the character and then select the last option to end character creation.
You can then hire the created character by talking to the same guy.
Thanks. That's kinda boring. Was hoping that the MC could give birth to a monster and have the monster join the party.

Overall, the pregnancy system seems broken in this game. I managed to make OP give birth twice, but only to humans both times, and haven't been able to get her pregnant since despite drinking ovulation potions.

blerghit

Reputation score
according the place where you "give birth" that is transfer babies into artificial wombs you can give birth the natural way in post-game

FreedomorMaybe

Reputation score
Damn, I paid my debt before finding crown. And now i can't get final boss battle,unlock gallery and can't recruit luna. It is stuck it seems

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Damn, I paid my debt before finding crown. And now i can't get final boss battle,unlock gallery and can't recruit luna. It is stuck it seems
The crown is unrelated to the main quest. I can't remember what triggers the next event. Check your quest log. There might be a hint or at least unfinished quests.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I think out of Celesphonia, Ambrosia and this, this is their weakest game. The board exploration was a miss for me, mostly because I couldn't stop rolling 1s and 2s. The heroine is pretty meh and despite this being their newest game the artstyle has barely improved, if at all. Also pretty sure some CGs are reused from Ambrosia/Celes. It's a competent game, but as a h-game it just falls flat.

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
I think the "race against debt" corruption and loss of purity was really enticing as a theme, but the pace started to fell rushed about halfway through.
I also think the ratio of town/hub RP to action is too skewed towards RP and events for my taste. It always feels like a chore to have to go through the same scripted events until you reach "freeplay" on a repeat playthrough.