What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [しもばしら工房/ Shimobashira Workshop] エニシアと契約紋 (RJ386773)

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Ok, finished the game: Ending unlocked Lust 2 Virgin (first in the row)
0) Last Battle, the boss is more weak that the mob in the dungeon and only have a form ... WTF is this!!!! my money!!!!!!!! anticlimactic!!!
1) Ok, I can begin the NG+ in the Church storage ...
2) The ending was ... It was not bad and not good, What is the true ending? (I am in shock with my meh ending)
Note: Please I need to have a shred of hope in the developer, plz a succubus ending plzzzz!!!! How I can extract CG in this game?
3) I don't understand why I unlock Wizz Girl and Knight Luna in lvl1 near the final battle and in NG+ I can't recruit them at game start. =/
4) There is a infinite random dungeon called Dark Corridor ... fun (?) but there isnt new quest a motive or anything why I will run the dungeon =/
5) I was reading in Ci-En about the ending mechanic and the Dev said what in same save I must do NG+ and unlock the next Ending, etc, etc, maybe 5 runs? there isnt a share CG room between saves .... This is the 100th time that the game is not clear about something important!!! This is a H-game not a Yokotaro game!!! Where is the True Ending!!!
6) The good thing is that the game starts when you increase all the jobs to rank 5 and holyness 0 and you can transfer them, the farm is only one time, jeje ... jejejejaja ... gaaaaaaaaaaa (massive brain failure)

Ok, ok, ok, if you play NG+ and transfer everything only you must do fishing in the mountain and do the ruin lvl10 then with the Crown (+1kk gold) you can pay the debt and play the last arc (2h?) and advance very fast by the ending

Final evaluation: Nop, nop, nop!!!! 7/10, I will return in 6 months when he release the 2.10 fixing all usability issues in the game!!! and in 2 years when will released by Kagura
Edit 29/03: maybe I am S&M, I am starting a NG+ and only enjoy the game (playing in hard and training named companions and unlock each H event!!!) (and ChatGPT translation is overwhelming) wait ... there is a unlock each scene item .... plop

Dev answer about the end boss:
  • Story bosses are intentionally weak. It may be dissatisfying, but this work is in this form because it is the policy that the main game is never a battle.
but ... but ... before the boss battle I need fight vs a Black Knight, he is lvl6 +- and more difficult that the boss (boss was destroyed by Rogue fire arrow + Warrior with elemental sword (dragon reward))

Dev answer about last 2 units
  • We are aware that it is difficult to use because we are joining the final stage, but this is not a bug, but a production convenience, so please forgive us.
but ... but ... the problem with the wizz is that she know 2 spells over 20sp and with lvl1 she has only 40sp!!! /facepalm

Why do you want my save? well .... because farm jobs and level aren't fun, is more fun start a NG+ with Enysia lvl8 and with named companions lvl1 ...

Attachments

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Looking at the image of fishing on DLSite. And the first thing I think of is: This author is trying to make Lolique 3! (Without the loli)

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Looking at the image of fishing on DLSite. And the first thing I think of is: This author is trying to make Lolique 3! (Without the loli)

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh man ... I will play or The Resurrected Exorcist Maiden, I need a good open world game, This game left me with a bittersweet taste.
Maybe jp likes more the rol and me like more the munchkin (min-max)

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
can anyone tell me where the hell im supposed to go after finding the lodge?
1680085299543.png
Edit: ok i found it, theres a button behind the painting that is to the right of the altar

Last edited:

epikmemes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have the cat with me, and hes supposed to meow whenever i find a suspicious place but ive searched EVERYWHERE and i cannot find it

abiroyon

Reputation score
Not sure how this works but I attempted to upload a full gallery save. Hope this works.

Attachments

ecyttel

Reputation score
but ... but ... the problem with the wizz is that she know 2 spells over 20sp and with lvl1 she has only 40sp!!! /facepalm
both wiz girl and knight actually come with some exp for you to lvl up and learn a few move so they're actually usable. if you finish some mayor quest you can buy magic dagger from the market for wiz girl too! it does physical damage based on int!

Last edited:

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Where is the trick in this room? I was checking the exmap with MTool and there inst a solution

1680213812384.png

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How can I progress in the Saving the director storyline?

Found the witch and now I need to make an amulett. Wize told me someting on how to get an earth spirit but my MTL is telling me to speak with Jimmet something xD
Who is that and where do I find him?

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
How can I progress in the Saving the director storyline?

Found the witch and now I need to make an amulett. Wize told me someting on how to get an earth spirit but my MTL is telling me to speak with Jimmet something xD
Who is that and where do I find him?
You need the Earth Spirit, then you go with the White hair guy (the contract demon) and ask, late he will say what there is a Stone collector in the beach city, he lives in the mansion (in the city up zone), you can buy the stone or trade by ...

blerghit

Reputation score
I went to the shady part of the town and now my max HP and SP are halved. Any ideas what that's all about and how to cure it?
remove the piercing item from equipment.

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
You need the Earth Spirit, then you go with the White hair guy (the contract demon) and ask, late he will say what there is a Stone collector in the beach city, he lives in the mansion (in the city up zone), you can buy the stone or trade by ...
Do you need to become God of Cleaning for white hair guy to appear in mansion? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

blerghit

Reputation score
Do you need to become God of Cleaning for white hair guy to appear in mansion? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You only need to progress in story. White hair guy is in shady street, you need to talk to him to get the choice to prostitute or buy the earth spirit stone from millionaire in mansion at the port town

exodus156

Reputation score
Okay guys I'm a bit lost. I unlocked dancer job but I cannot find a place where I can actually do it. Anyone knows where is it?

exodus156

Reputation score
About that, seems like I cannot get the white hair guy to talk. Whenever I speak to him he only gives me generic response. Do I need to do some more exploring? I've already completed other two main quests with evil spirits and knight.

Both dance locations are in the 2nd town in the south west.
Thanks. Does the 2nd town unlock while progressing the main story or I just need to complete other exploration zones?