What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [しもばしら工房/ Shimobashira Workshop] エニシアと契約紋 (RJ386773)

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I looked at the CG files and i think there are a few more scenes and cut-in in the DLSite demo. (GC's: butt grab, tit grab, blowjob, blowjob group, massage, bar groping, swimsuit fotoshot?, goblin fuck, fingering, public bath, stuck between people, masturbation and horny sleeping.)
From what I can tell, the amount of event CGs is the same. Both the "old" demo and the DLsite one have exactly 100.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
From what I can tell, the amount of event CGs is the same. Both the "old" demo and the DLsite one have exactly 100.
Yup, confirmed by author that in term of H content it's the same but there's adjustments in other stuffs (such as longer days limit in DLSite demo, something about time when choosing to go out dungeon diving, etc)

EDIT: The date author expects to finish is around October, but it's not set in stone and more of 'it'd be nice if I can release it by Summer/Autumn'

Last edited:

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Random quick question:
How trigger the H here?
Is just in certains events in the town like Anthesis?
Or you can lose battles and get H'd like Ambrosia?
I lost aganist a bear... and nothing happened, just return to the city

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Random quick question:
How trigger the H here?
Is just in certains events in the town like Anthesis?
Or you can lose battles and get H'd like Ambrosia?
I lost aganist a bear... and nothing happened, just return to the city
I don't think there are h scenes from combat yet.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Talk to one of the adventurers in the guild a few times to accept going to the ruins with her.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Looking forward to a new Shimobashira Workshop game.
Ambrosia and Celesphonia sure had a lot of content plus it is one of very few games with a clothing system nowadays. Started the Trial version and was even more overwhelmed of the menu then before.
So many stats and menu with submenus xD
Hope Kagura Games will pick this game up as well.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Looking forward to a new Shimobashira Workshop game.
Ambrosia and Celesphonia sure had a lot of content plus it is one of very few games with a clothing system nowadays. Started the Trial version and was even more overwhelmed of the menu then before.
So many stats and menu with submenus xD
Hope Kagura Games will pick this game up as well.
Forgot which post it was, but I think he mentioned how this is going to be a more shorter game compared to usual and dish out a game around 1 per year or something? Not 100% sure on this, will have to do more research.

harukazee2nd

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Does anyone have the torrent for the demo?

I need to use free vpn to download from dlsite, and downloading the game from the site will take 10 d ays to complete X_X

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Forgot which post it was, but I think he mentioned how this is going to be a more shorter game compared to usual and dish out a game around 1 per year or something? Not 100% sure on this, will have to do more research.
Hmm, guess we need to define how much shorter xD
I played games with little content before but with banger scenes but here, like I said the menu is full of so much stuff one could believe the game has the same size as ambrosia and celesphonia.
Now that you mentioned it the new character seem to lack details/shading compared to the other 2 heroines....but that could be just me after reading your post.