What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Shimobashira Workshop] [しもばしら工房] 魔法少女セレスフォニア/ Magical Girl Celesphonia (RJ297120)

redguy14

Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 1 week ban.
I only got it at the lab, i think from some of the tentacle enemies there, not sure. Maybe you can get it earlier but i certainly didn't.

I finally managed to get the mod working. Have tried losing to the tentacles in the doctor's lab but haven't gotten the cow injection yet. Is that the only place to get it?

saltedfish

Reputation score
Missing one last title, don't know how to unlock this. I've went through some 1.20 guides that are in japanese and they all seems to lack this title or smth. Maybe this is added in one of the latest patch but was not covered?

sas2000as

Reputation score
Missing one last title, don't know how to unlock this. I've went through some 1.20 guides that are in japanese and they all seems to lack this title or smth. Maybe this is added in one of the latest patch but was not covered?
That last one is connected with orgasms. "Boundless Climax".

turbs

Reputation score
I'm at this part in the Chapter 7 dungeon, but I can't find a way around the laser barrier. Does anyone know how to shut it off?

Attachments

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Did you somehow cheat or something? You're not supposed to be at that side since you're supposed to open that from the opposite side.

turbs

Reputation score
Did you somehow cheat or something? You're not supposed to be at that side since you're supposed to open that from the opposite side.
No? I didn't cheat, at least I don't think I did. Although, I think I have an idea about what I need to do, so thanks for the help.

mushmom003

Reputation score
!$main_father.png cyan_evil-father02.png
Hey guys Will the story of the erosion of the hospital in the abandoned case be added in subsequent updates? The author said before that it will be done later. The hospital and father are empty

Last edited: